Skip to main content

Unusual Kenworth

More
7 years 5 months ago #176708 by Lang
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationUnusual Kenworth was created by Lang
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationWere these ever sold in Australia?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
7 years 5 months ago #176709 by Swishy
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by Swishy on topic Unusual Kenworth
YesSireeeBob

[img

Clikity ................................................................................ ClikClikClik

me thinx the K300 could B a little thin on the ground

cya

ยง

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

More
7 years 5 months ago #176712 by hayseed
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by hayseed on topic Unusual Kenworth

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

More
7 years 5 months ago #176720 by mercskeepmeinajob
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by mercskeepmeinajob on topic Unusual Kenworth
Sure i've seen one in Brisbane with a curtainside on it in the last year still earning its keep.

There is a MAN derivative of the similar cab on about 146 Manly Rd, Manly West. Qld. best seen on Google maps street view.

Though I don't think the letterbox on the bugscreen was a MAN accessory.
The truck has been there a long time.

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #176721 by Lang
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by Lang on topic Unusual Kenworth
Thanks for the info. Can't remember seeing one before.

Lang

www.trucksales.com.au/buy/kenworth/k300
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Lang.

More
7 years 5 months ago #176722 by ray
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by ray on topic Unusual Kenworth
Seen 2 in the last fortnight, 1 on Westall Rd and belongs to a mobile crane company and I couldn't make out the owners name on the other which was spotted out Coburg way on Bell St.

More
7 years 5 months ago #176727 by Inter-nut
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by Inter-nut on topic Unusual Kenworth
I don't know why i never noticed it before - it's just a slightly larger T3 front end !

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k633/greeneyedmonster1/vw-transporter-11_zpswimvyqjt.jpg~original

The old thing on Manly road was parked up 20 odd years ago.
I dare say the salty bay breeze has not been kind to it.

More
7 years 2 months ago #179792 by Phred1
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by Phred1 on topic Unusual Kenworth
Mills Tpt from Lismore had a number of these on local in Brisbane and Northern NSW would assume they were sold in the closing down auction as Mills always got maxium usage out of a vechile before it was disposed of

Time to create page: 0.475 seconds