Skip to main content

Interesting Auction notice.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #249217 by Normanby
Read this notice of an auction in Dalby Qld on 2nd December with possibly something for everyone.
December 2nd, Dalby, UNRESERVED Vintage Machinery and Collectables. (Estate of Neville Morris) – Bundaberg Auctions Australia Wide
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, cobbadog, Mrsmackpaul, PaulFH, asw120

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago - 5 months 2 weeks ago #249264 by JOHN.K.
Replied by JOHN.K. on topic Interesting Auction notice.
Went up to see him about 20 years ago and again  about 10 years ago .......he just finished his steam trike or steam car,forget which ............he sure had some stuff ...sheds full ........Id expect a massive crowd there and big prices.
Last edit: 5 months 2 weeks ago by JOHN.K..
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #249271 by mammoth
Replied by mammoth on topic Interesting Auction notice.
He had a big auction a year or two back during covid lock downs when he (and his wife) were still alive. Huge collection of tractors, trucks (including hard rubber) and steam engines. The Diesel air blast engine was sold to overseas interest but don't know if it was exported or not. This auction is of the cherished items that he kept back.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, asw120, JOHN.K.

More
5 months 5 days ago #249534 by JOHN.K.
Replied by JOHN.K. on topic Interesting Auction notice.
Anyone at the sale ?....I see one of the engines on fbook marketplace for an optimistic price a coupla days ago.

More
5 months 5 days ago #249539 by asw120
Replied by asw120 on topic Interesting Auction notice.
Apparently hot and a mud bath. 
I have no details on prices, though. 

Jarrod. 

“I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them”

― Adlai E. Stevenson II

More
5 months 5 days ago #249542 by mammoth
Replied by mammoth on topic Interesting Auction notice.
reportedly and from memory the two big cars went for around $40k and $50k. Complaints from people who wanted to phone bid but didn't get a lookin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog

Time to create page: 0.510 seconds