Skip to main content

A few Crawler Pics

More
11 years 7 months ago #60481 by bigcam
Replied by bigcam on topic Re: A few Crawler Pics
Hey Paul, what is the truck in the back ground? Did you end up scoring a Crusader? One of the members in our club up here has the one from Peak Crossing.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #60482 by kenny-mopar
Replied by kenny-mopar on topic Re: A few Crawler Pics

Hi Kenny/
It is not my dozer, belongs to a mate We don't know what model it is. Any identification help appreciated. 6 cylinder (Hercules?) diesel, blade just over 2.5m, tractor bigger than D4.
Paul

at a guess id say a oliver/cletrac DDH
www.tractordata.com/farm-tractors/001/8/1/1811-cletrac-dd.html

More
11 years 7 months ago #60483 by MasseyHarris55
I reckons it could be an Oliver oc6

Fixing things one big shifter at a time

More
11 years 5 months ago #60484 by ute253
Replied by ute253 on topic Re: A few Crawler Pics
Hi there, its been awhile but my obsession with crawlers continues.

This old Fiat has seen better days and is currently rusting away in a bridge contractors yard in Yarram Vic.

Saw it, just had to take a few snaps to satisfy my curiosity then I'm ok for a few more weeks before I'm looking to score another hit of rust :) :)

Hope everyone enjoys the pics and dont be afraid to add some more to this thread.

I get a kick out seeing these old beasts sitting around in paddocks waiting for someone to rescue them.

Hey, it may not ever happen but I like to think they get a good home rather than a overseas one way trip :) :)

Cheers David

Diamond T P3320 x 2&&Studebaker US6 6x6&&HQ GTS Coupe&&HQ ute&&HG ut

More
11 years 5 months ago #60485 by Chocs
Replied by Chocs on topic Re: A few Crawler Pics
heres one..

chocs 8-)

More
11 years 5 months ago #60486 by Nr Mack
Replied by Nr Mack on topic Blackstone crawler
that is a rare beast , not seen any or even heard of one before , what does he plan to do with it

More
11 years 5 months ago #60487 by knighty
Replied by knighty on topic Re: A few Crawler Pics
chocs, that little oliver is a AD model had one years ago, think i spent more time under it than on it, loved aerostart too but it t'was a great little toy...jk

Lotsa Big Toys

More
11 years 3 months ago #60488 by ute253
Replied by ute253 on topic Re: A few Crawler Pics
Hi all, these photos are the result of a bit of a search and destroy mission held recently that has turned up some interesting survivors and a heap more photos yet to be put up.

The first is an Euclid C6, this is the second of this model I've found and like the first earlier in this topic is cummins powered.
This particular unit is a going concern with fresh evidence of use and movement around. Its blade had been drop off elsewhere in the yard. Not in its traditional green but a splash of construction yellow colour its has one mean mother of a brush guard on its front ram. Track gear was well worn and in need of a bit of adjustment when seen. Good to see something different about and still being used.

Back when onetrack was on the forum we went into the various merits of these "orphaned" dozers but i still like 'em

I suppose this is another orphan, but a very desirable one that many who know International products would covert.

International TD40, many tractor blokes go for the WD40 so this is just the track layer cousin. I would have it in a heartbeat.

Diamond T P3320 x 2&&Studebaker US6 6x6&&HQ GTS Coupe&&HQ ute&&HG ut

Time to create page: 0.542 seconds