Skip to main content

Let the tidy up begin... R190

More
10 years 10 months ago #119753 by dodge truck

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #119754 by gilly
The project begins, great, but come on, give us some more info on the plan, powerplant etc.
Gilly

10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #119755 by
Replied by on topic Re: Let the tidy up begin... R190
...she looks like she'd come up OK with a decent cut and polish ol' mate 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

...some of these old girls are best left in their working clobber 'til the dosh is flowing freely ::) ::) ::) ::)....but when the time comes you can really let fly and get right into it....cheers mate ;) ;) ;)

....ps .. very nice Donaldson oil bath on her....a sweet little Jimmy under the hoods ?

More
10 years 10 months ago #119756 by melonreo
detective :o wait till swishy gets hold of you :P

More
10 years 10 months ago #119757 by Chocs
Don't be too hard on him Melon..

Hes old remember...
Can't find his glasses without his glasses.. :D

chocs 8-)

More
10 years 10 months ago #119758 by indianman
G'day detective I can see how you would be confused but the drain tray is under the fuel tank not the engine.....

10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #119759 by
Replied by on topic Re: Let the tidy up begin... R190
;D ;D ;D ;D.....jeeez, maybe i should have elaborated..... because all i can see on the side of the cab is a dirty big Donaldson oil bath air cleaner that was normally associated with the fitment of a GM diesel.....this arrangement usually went hand in hand at the point of an engine conversion carried out....

.....other than that i haven't got a clue what's under the lids :) :) :)

late edit :-[ :-[ ::).......uh now i get the drift.... (had a closer look at the link) ::) ::) ::) ::)

....as an aside....the Cummins usually ran Vortox oil baths

More
10 years 10 months ago #119760 by dodge truck
Gilly the plan is to tidy up running gear, has to be rewired, it is a bit of a mess, then see how the rest come up, would like to keep it as original as i got it if possible,

The dodge is looking good, every one involved should be very happy with the out come

Time to create page: 0.463 seconds