Skip to main content

16'' 10 stud blitz style rims needed

More
10 years 7 months ago #124869 by Sarge
That yard would be in Murrayville, development seems to have closed it in, as a kid I remember all the tanks and at least one plane, trucks cars and vast quatities of stuff... Scout & I visited it a few years ago, only about 10% of what I remember and area being used... no idea of ownership

Scout might have a photo or two??? :-[ :-/ :o :o

Good Luck

/me

Sarge B)
ACCO Owner, Atkinson dreamer.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #124870 by The Moth
I know nothing about Blitz's .. but I found this the other day near SE Melbourne .. maybe its what you are looking for

More
10 years 7 months ago #124871 by haig
Hi Moth,
Only guessing but looks like a ACCO Butterbox or Australian built International.Would still be on Army type tyres but 20" maybe. Thanks for taking time, would be a interesting truck to restore.
regards Haig

More
10 years 7 months ago #124872 by wedgetail84

I know nothing about Blitz's .. but I found this the other day near SE Melbourne .. maybe its what you are looking for

That's what some people call a blitz (as it replaced them and was based on the same idea) but is really an army International (what the ACCO was based on). They're fitted with 12.00-20 tyres and very different 3 piece split rims. It is army at !east

More
10 years 6 months ago #124873 by Bruce99
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationHaig are you still looking for them wheels/rims.
Might be worth a call to see what wheels are on this'n?

***********&&---Bruce99---&&***********

More
10 years 6 months ago #124874 by lantana jack
Get the whole truck. Farm auction Blitz here - www.queenslandcountrylife.com.au/classif...es/full/15968979.pdf

“The improver of natural knowledge absolutely refuses to acknowledge authority, as such. For him, skepticism is the highest of duties; blind faith the one unpardonable sin.” Thomas Huxley

More
10 years 6 months ago #124875 by Bruce99
Not sure the blitz would be 16" wheels though?
I've never seen 16" ones on one.

***********&&---Bruce99---&&***********

More
10 years 6 months ago #124876 by wedgetail84

Not sure the blitz would be 16" wheels though?
I've never seen 16" ones on one.

only the 3 ton models had 20s, everything else (8,15,30cwt) had 16" rims as standard.

More
10 years 6 months ago #124877 by ozzyguy
Any luck finding those rims?

On the one hand

Time to create page: 0.464 seconds