Skip to main content

Wrecked C1300 and Dline Cab For Sale

More
10 years 6 months ago #129233 by asw120

and I'd buy a C line grill surround... Go on you know you want to become a wrecker!

I'm pretty sure I have one of those, but it's here in Ipswich....

ASW.

“I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them”

― Adlai E. Stevenson II

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #129234 by wedgetail84

ASW.

Thanks for the offer - pretty common problem in this country really... If I'm up your way I'll call you out! Not desperate enough for the grill for a special trip yet though ;)

More
10 years 6 months ago #129235 by asw120

ASW.

Thanks for the offer - pretty common problem in this country really... If I'm up your way I'll call you out! Not desperate enough for the grill for a special trip yet though ;)

I know the feeling - I could have had a complete Simca vedette for $50 once - it was undrivable and it was in Hobart! Transport to Ipswich was more than the car's value....

Cheers.

“I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them”

― Adlai E. Stevenson II

More
10 years 6 months ago #129236 by Bugly

I know the feeling - I could have had a complete Simca vedette for $50 once - it was undrivable and it was in Hobart! Transport to Ipswich was more than the car's value....

Imagine how us blokes up in the Top End go!! All the bargains are down south and cost a fortune to get up here!!

1948 Fordson E83W 10/10 pickup

More
10 years 4 months ago #129237 by D40Inter
Both Still here!!!

More
10 years 2 months ago #129238 by D40Inter
Still here if anyone needs em!!!

More
10 years 2 months ago #129239 by hanknick
I have headlight surrounds for a d inter and a really good grille and other bits.Mclaren vale s.a.

Time to create page: 0.424 seconds