Skip to main content

Inter ACCO 1970 C1820 V8 345 for sale (with pics)

More
9 years 8 months ago #146138 by asw120
The way I meant it was to set a reserve that is reasonable, not some pie-in-the-sky figure; the minimum you will accept. A buy-it-now price is another one, but also has to be reasonable. That one lets people know what you really want for it. I sold my bike this way to help pay for my wedding. I didn't get buy-it-now price, but got well more than my reserve.

I've seen stuff languish on ebay for months with a too-high minimum bid. With a $1 start, you'll always get bids, but you don't want to lose it for $250 on a bad week when no-one's looking for one of those.

That's my way of seeing it, anyway.

Cheers all, and sorry to hijack the thread :)

Jarrod.

“I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them”

― Adlai E. Stevenson II

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #146139 by Tank
I advertised here and in the Vintage Truck and Commercial Magazine and the "Interview". Guy from Warrigal way saw it in the VTC mag and it now sold and delivered for $2500.00.

Inter Atkinson 4870 as is&&Inter C1840 restored&&Inter AB160 Tipper&&Inter C

More
9 years 7 months ago #146140 by bparo
Well done. You went about it the right way. Put it everywhere your interested buyer is likely to look and one of them will work

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

Time to create page: 0.439 seconds