Skip to main content

Re: KS & AA180 parts up for sale

• Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #112603 by
Would like to fix up your images but none of the links actually indicates which pictures you attempted to add! So unsure of which picture goes where?

The most important thing is within your photobucket is to go into the image then grab the IMG code from the image links area. Should look like this:-
Code:
[IMG]http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x393/rhnutter/AA180%20Engine/IMG_0512.jpg[/IMG]

If during composing the image you put this code (the between IMG bits including the square brackets) and hit the preview button you would then get:-

But it appears that the image is very big. So I would then suggest you use the image link that photobucket provides called IMG thumb code. Which looks like:-
Code:
[URL=http://s1179.photobucket.com/user/rhnutter/media/AA180%20Engine/IMG_0512.jpg.html] [IMG]http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x393/rhnutter/AA180%20Engine/th_IMG_0512.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Which gives the following:-

[IMG

Which is probably much better.

Further information is in the forum FAQ area. Hope this helps.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #112604 by Dodge fan
Hi rhnutter, I'm interested in the 1/4 vent windows if you could pm me a price it would be appreciated.
Thanks Billy 8-)

Playing around at Dodge City
Dodge AT4-760&&FB Holden Ute

More
11 years 1 month ago #112605 by gilly
Hi, sent you a pm re doors etc.
Gilly

More
11 years 1 month ago #112606 by rhnutter
I've got a Rally out of the way, and a Club Newsletter sorted out, next on the list is this.
Lets try again. My apologies to those who asked about buying the gear in the second list, I sometimes don't make myself very clear. Try out version 2.

Well I need to clear up a bit of gear. I have for sale the following .

1. An International KB/S(?) front axle, it was bolted under the front end of a AA180 chassis when I got it. There is only one hub cap, which is bent.
[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

2. Then there is the engine/gearbox/short chassis/front springs/steering box. This was purchased for the exhaust manifold, the rest was attached. I have taken the exhaust and now want the rest gone. I believe the engine is an Aust Blue Diamond 282ci the gearbox is blue also, if that counts for anything. The carby is 2 barrel, and has the starter motor. The engine however is seized.

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

3. So that leaves just the cab that originally was over the engine above. It's an AA180 which came from up Deniquilian way, so has not been exposed to too much wet weather. For a 50yo AA cab the usual rust spots are not too bad. I've tried to capture as many shots as possible so you can make a decision.
[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

Now the interesting stuff. I will sell these (the above) separately, or all as one lot, but it is pick up only, from Kyabram, (Home of the White Truck Muster and soon to hold the 2nd International Mack Muster, yes, I know shameless promotion).

I have a price in mid for all this (above) lot, however, I would prefer to swap, besides money is spent too quickly when rust is involved.

The below is a wish list of items I'm looking for for various projects, and are good for swapping to get the above.

1. Muffler to suit a 6-281 C Series International in good condition
2. LH mudguard to suit a C Series International in good condition
3. LH & RH Doors to suit a C Series International in good condition
4. LH & RH quarter windows to suit a C Series International in good condition
4a. Straight bumper bar (or 2) to suit a C Series International in good condition
5. 2off, 7.50R16 highway tyres with 50%+ tread on them
6. Lister engines
7. Ruston & Hornsby engines
8. Unusual pumps.
9. Old machinery which is suitable to drive with a vintage stationary engine.

Seeing how you've read this far, you've probably got a little voice in your ear saying, "What do you want all that AA junk for, haven't you got enough already?" Just ignore the voice, you know you want it, you know you need it, all you have to do is contact me via PM.

Time to create page: 0.423 seconds