Noice one Rex

• Swishy
  • Topic Author
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
10 years 11 months ago #117246 by Swishy
Noice one Rex was created by Swishy
Latest Truck n Life

Well dun by Martin Grant (aka SidKneeKeyWee)

Bit of plan n went on here Rex

WellDunGuyz

Cya

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #117247 by ute253
Replied by ute253 on topic Re: Noice one Rex
Thanks Swish for posting the article for all our enjoyment. :)

Diamond T P3320 x 2&&Studebaker US6 6x6&&HQ GTS Coupe&&HQ ute&&HG ut

More
10 years 11 months ago #117248 by geoffb
Replied by geoffb on topic Re: Noice one Rex
Good story Mr Beamish
Why were they using the V things ?

More
10 years 11 months ago #117249 by Roderick Smith
Replied by Roderick Smith on topic Re: Nice one Rex
Wonderful.
Through my skiing and Murray River hobbies, I have viewed a lot of material on the original construction, and have travelled over the roads and visited a lot of the sites, and looked at the interpretive panels.
This shows the spirit still alive today, and as important for the nation now as it was then.

On one Australia Day, I walked to the top of Mt Kosciusko (spelling now Kosciuszko, following the correct spelling of the adventurer after whom it was named): the ten other people there that day were all German backpackers on a grand world adventure, not Australian citizens. It is one of those achievable pilgrimages which every Australian family should do at some stage.

Roderick B Smith
Rail News Victoria Editor

More
10 years 11 months ago #117250 by Mrsmackpaul
Replied by Mrsmackpaul on topic Re: Nice one Rex

Wonderful.
Through my skiing and Murray River hobbies, I have viewed a lot of material on the original construction, and have travelled over the roads and visited a lot of the sites, and looked at the interpretive panels.
This shows the spirit still alive today, and as important for the nation now as it was then.

On one Australia Day, I walked to the top of Mt Kosciusko (spelling now Kosciuszko, following the correct spelling of the adventurer after whom it was named): the ten other people there that day were all German backpackers on a grand world adventure, not Australian citizens. It is one of those achievable pilgrimages which every Australian family should do at some stage.

Roderick B Smith
Rail News Victoria Editor

dunno if the spirit is quit as alive as it once was :( thanks for putting that up swishy always like reading about these type of BIG ENGINEERING things it dosn't happen much in this wide brown land anymore we all seam to be to busy appolgising for or selves these days rant over regards Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging

More
10 years 11 months ago #117251 by old scrapman
Replied by old scrapman on topic Re: Noice one Rex
Swishy
Thanks for putting that story up, a video it of should made and shown at schools with old film of the original building of the scheme to show watt can be dune.
It would be interesting to look at the braking systems side by side as the road haven't changed much up there.
Peter

More
10 years 11 months ago #117252 by tim
Replied by tim on topic Re: Noice one Rex
Thanks for putting that up Swishy, what a great story. Well done to all the people involved, job well done. Cheers Tim ;)

1989 FORD F350 Lariat Crewcab Dually

Time to create page: 0.424 seconds