Skip to main content

A compromise has been reached

More
8 years 10 months ago #159904 by bparo
While the Kenworth / Volvo threads were locked Swishy and Rex have been talking. They have compromised and come up with this:
[img

Apparently they took the best bits of Kenworth and Volvo and made one truck. ;)

Now this is a real photo of a real truck that was put on the HCVC Facebook site and borrowed with permission so that should set a warning to people.

Basically there wasn't an issue with people discussing factual information, experiences or opinions. The problem it was hard to find amongst the derogatory (often repeated several times) anti Volvo graphics.

So in the spirit of fairness (and to try to keep me out of the firing line) any derogatory graphics of any make will be deleted without warning.

So you can say you think a brand is rubbish and explain your reasons but putting a graphic of that brand in a skip is crossing the line.

That doesn't mean we can't have fun - just setting the boundaries

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #159905 by Bobsboy
wut abowt thu fishermans friend?

;D
-b

Mucking about on the edge
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Bobsboy.

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #159906 by Swishy
Bruceman
Gudday M8

Can eye say:
Put n the KW Bug logo on th@ lorry would double the valu of the lorries sale price

LOL

'Anchors away' Bobs Buoy

;D
cya

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Swishy.

More
8 years 10 months ago #159907 by bparo
I guess if Swishy wants a screamer and Rex wants a Volvo motor then a Cummins is the perfect compromise!

I once saw compromise defined as "the result nobody wanted and even fewer are happy with" :)

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

More
8 years 10 months ago #159908 by hayseed
I'd say they've compromised & settled on a Perkins Engine Bruce..

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

More
8 years 10 months ago #159909 by steveb
Swishy.....Would it be worth more if the fuel tank was full , or only worth the price of the fuel???

More
8 years 10 months ago #159910 by kenny-mopar
Volvo has done some good things in their daze .. So has KenWorth Comparing a kenny to a iced vovo is like comparing a bmw motorbike to a Harley .. They both get the job done in different ways sometimes plastic is better than classic or is it classic is better than classic ?

More
8 years 10 months ago #159911 by bparo
Every manufacturer has done something right in their time (or have the potential to)

So Swishy if the used the best bits of both brands and you are saying they only used the Kenworth Bug do you know what you are implying? ;)

More
8 years 10 months ago #159912 by Mrsmackpaul
Bruce I was thinking the same thing :-? :-?

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging

More
8 years 10 months ago #159913 by kenny-mopar
The volvo helped clean the bugs from a kenworth ? ... I thought you could tell a happy KenWorth driver by the amount of bugs on their teeth :P

Just kidding guys

Time to create page: 0.531 seconds