Skip to main content

sorry guys but I have been busy

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #163761 by bparo
And while I wasn't looking the forum got updated. Thanks to Gryphon and those who helped

Now what have I been doing.

The yearbook was meant to be at the printers by Echuca Truck show but a shortage of stories meant it didn't get posted to the contact in Melbourne until the Monday prior to the October meeting. They got it Tuesday and took it to the Printer and it was at the club meeting by the Thursday. Thanks very much to Apple Print

Of course then there were the usual complaints from people who wanted their truck on the front cover but either never send me a photo or don't pay attention and send me a great photo of their truck but not one that fits the requirements (a portrait photo with a fair bit of space around it so I can fit the cover information over it without obscuring the truck. A photo with a fairly simple background so I can crop it without losing 1/2 a person or something is handy too). I get these complaints every year so I ignore them now.

That put me behind in my studies and I found work which made me even busier. Then to take a break from computers I have also been working on sorting out my new toybox
https://www.flickr.com/photos/bparo2003/shares/iYj82q

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by bparo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ianoz

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #163785 by ianoz
Gees , Can't say you have been taking a break ,with all of that on the go .
Good to hear you have picked up a job ,and the shed is sorted .

More
8 years 6 months ago #163798 by Sarge
you dun another good job Bruce, thanks for doing it.

Sarge

Sarge B)
ACCO Owner, Atkinson dreamer.

More
8 years 6 months ago #163858 by Morris
Don't apologise Bruce, you have excelled yourself with the latest issue. Nobody could do it better with the problems you have of getting enough material for it.

Well done.

I have my shoulder to the wheel,
my nose to the grindstone,
I've put my best foot forward,
I've put my back into it,
I'm gritting my teeth,

Now I find I can't do any work in this position!

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #163916 by bparo
Here is a pic of the toybox

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Gryphon.

More
8 years 6 months ago #163917 by Sarge
I like your style Bruce, obviously planned so you can park a cab-over with tall choofa's and shuffle everything along.

What about a nice Tramcar or Atkinson....

Sarge

Sarge B)
ACCO Owner, Atkinson dreamer.

More
8 years 6 months ago #163921 by 700GMRR
Nice Shed alright, looks organised at this stage, give it time to fill it up to capacity

Time to create page: 0.472 seconds