Skip to main content

Trcuk Art

More
3 years 10 months ago #211579 by cobbadog
Replied by cobbadog on topic Trcuk Art
You are certainly right PDU, we got what we deserved and I was very happy when we decided it was best for all concerned that I no longer came back. After the time at school and being so used to the cane and not listening to what the message was it all worked out well in the end. I do feel sorry for the poor buggers that put up with us lot but the school did have a reputation for not being one of the best around. Not so long ago I was talking to another schoolie from the past and he told what the place was like now, it's full of pansies and do gooders, kids that actually want to be there and study to learn. How times change.

Cheers Cobba & Cobbarette
Coopernook, The Centre of our Universe
Working on more play time.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #211618 by husky
Replied by husky on topic Trcuk Art
HI ,diselfan thanks ,i have dozens of drawings that i have done over the years and will post more,. a couple every now and again if thats ok
i normally take them to truck shows and rallies here in the UK and display them ,but with current situation have not been anywhere this year , so if its ok i can post them on this site instead if it creates an interest,cheers,Paui
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Lang, V8Ian, oliver1950, DieselFan

More
3 years 10 months ago #211640 by asw120
Replied by asw120 on topic Trcuk Art
Great stuff. Also, don't be afraid to post the more "humble" trucks, either. That D line Ford was a ripper. A lot of people ignore those type of trucks.

Jarrod.

“I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them”

― Adlai E. Stevenson II
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, husky

More
3 years 10 months ago #211650 by V8Ian
Replied by V8Ian on topic Trcuk Art
Don't hold back, Husky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: husky

More
3 years 10 months ago #211656 by husky
Replied by husky on topic Trcuk Art
thanks ,appreciate it , a bit of a mixed bag here for you, enjoy !! thank you, husky
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, cobbadog, Lang, PaulFH, asw120, V8Ian, oliver1950

More
3 years 10 months ago #211660 by DieselFan
Replied by DieselFan on topic Trcuk Art
Husky

No matter, I have to thank you, really fine art, I'm looking forward to see more.

Clemens

More
3 years 10 months ago #211663 by Morris
Replied by Morris on topic Trcuk Art
Husky,
Those more "humble" trucks bring back some memories of my National Service in the Army. As well as six wheel drive ex WW11 Studebakers, we had four wheel drive Bedfords, similar to the two wheel drive one you just showed. I cannot remember now whether the 6 x 6 was the R model or the S. Just once after much begging, I was allowed to drive the AEC Matador four wheel drive breakdown truck exactly like the one you pictured.

We are not all fans of big American Semi-Trailers from recent years. My newest truck, a Morris, was made in 1969.

I have my shoulder to the wheel,
my nose to the grindstone,
I've put my best foot forward,
I've put my back into it,
I'm gritting my teeth,

Now I find I can't do any work in this position!
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, husky

More
3 years 10 months ago #211682 by PDU
Replied by PDU on topic Trcuk Art
Please don't consider this as a negative in ANY way Husky, but watch your perspective lines and vanishing points . . . sometimes it can be better to fudge them a little to create what the eye thinks it sees.

Keep the great work coming. ;)

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
3 years 10 months ago #211685 by Swishy
Replied by Swishy on topic Trcuk Art
BigDownUnder

Shows us wotcha mean
LOL
cya

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #211688 by PDU
Replied by PDU on topic Trcuk Art
Possibly the vanishing point should be further back so the truck doesn't become reduced in height so quickly?
Sidenote for Swishy: The last car I drew was a T bucket on the SA Hot Rod Show poster in '72, or '73 (memory has faded; might have one laying around in the archives somewhere?). The previous note was for Husky, no doubt he would understand what I'm on about. (NOT suggesting you wouldn't Swishy :whistle: ).

As I remarked before, my talents were wasted, and haven't been used for several decades . . .
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by PDU.

Time to create page: 0.616 seconds