Skip to main content

Fleetparts and Aust Post.

More
1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #241358 by Bimbadeen
I ordered a part Monday Mid afternoon and it arrived via Aust Post Friday morning.
Three days Toowoomba to Southern tip of Victoria.
Well done Aust Post and Fleetparts too .
And yet people knock Aust Post so much !!!!!
Last edit: 1 year 5 months ago by hayseed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: allan, 180wannabe, cobbadog

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 5 months ago #241360 by Lang
Replied by Lang on topic Fleetparts and Aust Post.
On the other hand Australia Post Tracking says my parcel from Melbourne was picked up 16th. Now 26th in Brisbane and tracking says it is still in "sortation" (where do they get these idiots from who make up words) in Melbourne.

More
1 year 5 months ago #241365 by 235mack
Replied by 235mack on topic Fleetparts and Aust Post.
14 days to travel 40 Km - yea their so efficient it beggars belief ( Coffs Harbour to Nambucca Heads) .
The following user(s) said Thank You: roKWiz

More
1 year 5 months ago #241380 by cobbadog
Replied by cobbadog on topic Fleetparts and Aust Post.
I have had mixed results with Aussie Post for items posted here in Oz. I use to find them so reliable and then lately not so. Sometimes good sometimes bad.

Cheers Cobba & Cobbarette
Coopernook, The Centre of our Universe
Working on more play time.

More
1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #241381 by overnite
Replied by overnite on topic Fleetparts and Aust Post.
Have you noticed that the same type of people that have taken over the transport industry have also taken over the auspost courier delivery. We used to worry about about the cowboys, now it’s the I…s
Last edit: 1 year 5 months ago by overnite.

More
1 year 5 months ago #241383 by Blackduck59
Have had many long deliveries from AP.
Got into them one time and said how is it I can get parts from Queensland to WA in 2-3 days with Toll and you take weeks. Answer, they are couriers and we are a Postal service. My reply was you deliver parcels for a fee so you are also a courier, they. were not happy with that.
Example, package from Melbourne to Perth, 3 weeks. Went via Queensland, their tracking sure exposes their efficiency.
Steve

More
1 year 5 months ago #241397 by hayseed
Replied by hayseed on topic Fleetparts and Aust Post.
You've done well Maurice..
I've noticed stuff out QLD south is fairly Prompt (for some reason) i buy most of My Cummins Bits off Torquepower in Brisbane & have had small(ish) stuff arrive the next Day...

I've also noticed Aust post have got Cunning with their Scanning Notifications.. once upon a time they would show EVERY time your parcel got scanned but Now they show the absolute bare minimum..

As a side Note a few Months ago I bought 2 things online within an hour of each other. One 3,500km away in Perth & one 12,000km away in India...

They both showed up on the same Day..

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

More
1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #241414 by bparo
Replied by bparo on topic Fleetparts and Aust Post.
a couple of years ago (pre covid) I purchased model railway equipment on the same day from the USA and Queensland. Both were posted the same day. Within 36 hours the US parcel was across the country and into the air. Within a week of ordering it was through customs and on my doorstep in Echuca. The parcel from Queensland had somehow gone Brisbane, Melbourne, Bendigo, Sydney and was sitting in Perth. It didn't make it to my door for another 3 weeks. I am not sure how that works.

When I ordered rubbers and a floomat from Fleetparts for my Dodge it was here within a week, well before we were ready for them .

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!
Last edit: 1 year 5 months ago by bparo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog

More
1 year 5 months ago #241416 by roKWiz
Replied by roKWiz on topic Fleetparts and Aust Post.
Austpost, not so good at the postal service but a great place to buy a cheap Chinese air fryer.

Heritage Stonemason
In order that the labour of centuries past may not be in vain during the centuries to come... D. Did

More
1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #241417 by Lang
Replied by Lang on topic Fleetparts and Aust Post.
Then again if you buy your wine from Grays Online it will be there either the next day or the day after. 5 years and 25 cartons of wine never been let down. They use Aramex (Australia Post) used to be Fastway as couriers.
Last edit: 1 year 5 months ago by Lang.

Time to create page: 0.540 seconds