Skip to main content

Subscription Query

More
5 months 21 hours ago #249621 by Dave_64
Subscription Query was created by Dave_64
Just a dumbass query, how do you find out if your next years subscription to the forum has been paid?
I not long ago paid next years, shows up as a debit on my banks statement, but have been having some issues with both mobile phone app as well as still having log in issues to site.
May go 2-3 days no probs, then forgets me so have to log in again??
Dave_64

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 months 20 hours ago #249624 by Gryphon
Replied by Gryphon on topic Subscription Query
Dave,

you must be the only person paying a subscription to the Forum and if you are then it hasn't nothing to do with how long you are 'remembered' for.

If you are paying a subscription the you are probably paying for membership to the HCVCA in which case you need to contact the Membership person or the Treasurer, www.hcvc.com.au/club-contacts , for questions. Membership renewal is February or March I think.

Terry
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, Dave_64

More
5 months 1 hour ago #249634 by Morris
Replied by Morris on topic Subscription Query
Membership of HCVCA is due 28th February each year.  Not the Last Day because of leap years.

How do I know this? because I served years ago, at various times, on every position on the Committee (except Editor and Rally Director)  I used to copy the newsletter on the club's photocopier in my office, on the boss's paper and collate it in the boss's time and take it to the Post Office one lunchtime a month.

Things have changed a bit now.

I have my shoulder to the wheel,
my nose to the grindstone,
I've put my best foot forward,
I've put my back into it,
I'm gritting my teeth,

Now I find I can't do any work in this position!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dave_64

More
4 months 4 weeks ago #249645 by Dave_64
Replied by Dave_64 on topic Subscription Query
Thanks!
Membership issues sorted out.
Now if I can just sort out why I have to sign in anew everytime I want to get on the forum!
Was ok for cupla days, but now back to having to sign in every time!
Annoying!
Dave_64

Time to create page: 0.390 seconds