Skip to main content

vintage truck insurance

More
11 years 3 months ago #105340 by mammoth
Replied by mammoth on topic Re: vintage truck insurance
experience from others is that nrma make it up as they go along. Also, they require the vehicle to be kept in dry storage behind lock & key.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #105341 by Bugly
Replied by Bugly on topic Re: vintage truck insurance
Because I had my 2009 Hilux ute insured with Shannons, when I enquired about insuring my '35 Morris 8 with them they adjusted down the Hilux fee to compensate for the Morris fee, and kept the insured value the same. End result ... no additional premium. ;)

1948 Fordson E83W 10/10 pickup

More
11 years 3 months ago #105342 by bento
Replied by bento on topic Re: vintage truck insurance
Hello, don't often put my two cents in but I couldn't help but to here. I've got a bedford ml that's insured with transcorp, I had a bit of a run around in the start but through the helpful advice from hcvc, I finally found someone or should I say 3 insurance companies willing to do business.
Shannon's I'd say had the most reasonable price and flexibility but wouldn't do business purpose trucks.
Racv, Gio, Zurich and a lot of the others wouldn't insure trucks older than 30 years.
But got there in the end. So if its for personal insurance, you will not have any issues and business purpose your limited but its possible.
So their we go.

Time to create page: 0.437 seconds