R190 purchase

More
11 years 2 months ago #106876 by dodge truck
R190 purchase was created by dodge truck

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #106877 by waynestr
Replied by waynestr on topic Re: R190 purchase
Its certainly got all the goods. Looks great. Guess you're pleased with yourself.Good luck.

More
11 years 2 months ago #106886 by dodge truck
Replied by dodge truck on topic R190 purchase

11 years 2 months ago #106878 by
Replied by on topic Re: R190 purchase
...hi mate...and buddy...and friend ;D ;D ;D :o :o

...what a bloody top rig .. tell us all about it will ya 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)....cheers mate

More
11 years 2 months ago #106879 by v8 inter nut
Replied by v8 inter nut on topic Re: R190 purchase
There's a great find truck and trailer look great tell us more

More
11 years 2 months ago #106880 by geoffb
Replied by geoffb on topic Re: R190 purchase
Come on spill the beans where did you get it where are you a bloke needs to know :) :)

More
11 years 2 months ago #106881 by dirty wheels
Replied by dirty wheels on topic Re: R190 purchase
Looks like out Narrabri way....some gold out there!

DW ;)

And remember

More
11 years 2 months ago #106882 by dodge truck
Replied by dodge truck on topic Re: R190 purchase
Waynestr; thankyou for you wishes, i am very pleased with my find.
Detective; i have been sitting on the hungry board for some time not game to say anything, so thought i best have something to show. The outfit has been sitting on a farm out collarenebri way for some years, upon fitting new batterys, changing oil and filters we fired her up and check all was well and started the 728km trip home at which it never missed a beat,
It has a cummins 555 engine, with the standard 5sp g/box and 3sp joey with 2sd tandam drive with diff locks and hydralics.
Trailer is a mcgath bogie in fair nik, should all tidy up very nice.
V8; have been watching you project looking very good, you should be very happy with the progress
dirty wheels; The Narrabri roadhouse was the fuel stop and gold was required to fill her up
cheers Robert

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #106883 by waynestr
Replied by waynestr on topic Re: R190 purchase

Waynestr; thankyou for you wishes, i am very pleased with my find.
Detective; i have been sitting on the hungry board for some time not game to say anything, so thought i best have something to show. The outfit has been sitting on a farm out collarenebri way for some years, upon fitting new batterys, changing oil and filters we fired her up and check all was well and started the 728km trip home at which it never missed a beat,
It has a cummins 555 engine, with the standard 5sp g/box and 3sp joey with 2sd tandam drive with diff locks and hydralics.
Trailer is a mcgath bogie in fair nik, should all tidy up very nice.
V8; have been watching you project looking very good, you should be very happy with the progress
dirty wheels; The Narrabri roadhouse was the fuel stop and gold was required to fill her up
cheers Robert

Guess you will have to change your username to "Intertruck" now.Looks great and certainly brings back memories of better times in the industry. Guess there is no speed limited to 100 signs on the trailer with 5x3 and 2speed diffs. Youll be in heaven with the twin sticks. There is something about splitting gears with one arm resting on the wheel , while you use both hands simultaneously to split. Gotta love it. Any background on it's history to share with us jealous ones. IMO would be better left untouched, just tidied up but not restored.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by waynestr.

11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #106884 by
Replied by on topic Re: R190 purchase
...thanks for the extra info dodge truck :D :D :D :D...

she is a find that only comes along very rarely these days and to snare her is an absolute credit to you.... 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-).....cheers mate

Time to create page: 0.591 seconds