Skip to main content

Acco 2350E Wiring diagram

More
5 years 8 months ago #195679 by dieseldog
Does anyone have a copy or know where I could get my hands on a wiring diagram for a '93 2350E?

I have done a search and found nothing fruitful. Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #195680 by Lang
Replied by Lang on topic Acco 2350E Wiring diagram
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationNo eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationDiesel

It is sure to be in here if you want to fork out the dough.

It may be in here for a lot cheaper.

I don't know exactly what you are trying to track but you may find help here - dozens of International truck wiring diagrams about the period of your vehicle.

littleforestgirl.net/4700-international-truck-wiring-diagrams

Lang
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Lang.

More
5 years 8 months ago #195688 by JOHN.K.
Replied by JOHN.K. on topic Acco 2350E Wiring diagram
My experience of ACCO s of the that period is that the wiring goes anywhere and everywhere,with inline fuses cut into the wires here and there....The autoelectrician who used to do the company trucks used to say if you understand spagetti ,IH wiring is easy.

More
2 years 7 months ago #225364 by Inter123
Replied by Inter123 on topic Acco 2350E Wiring diagram
Did you end up finding a wiring diagram? Im chasing one myself. Cheers

More
1 year 5 months ago #241155 by Sarge
Replied by Sarge on topic Acco 2350E Wiring diagram
Older topic but same or similar question. Not sure of the year but this C275 just passed roadworthy inspection and is due for vicroads visit to get the new plates and the bloody indicators have stopped. No not stopped and started stopped and started, just stopped. I checked the fuses. Pulled the flasher fuse. Engine stopped. Stuck it back truck can be started again. Pulled the dash. Nothing obvious. Checked the switch on the column, no damage. Shorted some wires only managed to get headlights to work.

So a wiring diagram would be helpful, I think I have located the flasher can. I just need to power up the correct wire of the 20 odd going up the steering column.

Thing goes ok but tops out around 90k. Only going to shuttle grain from out paddocks to home.

Sarge B)
ACCO Owner, Atkinson dreamer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, roKWiz

More
1 year 5 months ago #241157 by cobbadog
Replied by cobbadog on topic Acco 2350E Wiring diagram
I feel your pain Sarge, I had a similar issue with Lorry. First had to find the flasher unit and all my problem turned out to be was a bad con nection of the flasher unit to the box it sat in. Has worked fine since.
Worth a try if not done already. Good luck with it. Also check all earths as you find them, even at the lights themselves.

Cheers Cobba & Cobbarette
Coopernook, The Centre of our Universe
Working on more play time.

More
1 year 5 months ago #241161 by Lang
Sarge

Just looked on Ebay and new flasher cans 2, 3 or 4 pin start at about $8 - 6, 12 or 24v for old style or good quality electronic ones start at around $30 but I am sure you knew that. If you have gone all LED the LED dedicated flashers are about 25% dearer.

Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog

More
1 year 5 months ago #241162 by Sarge
Replied by Sarge on topic Acco 2350E Wiring diagram
Lang my problem is the buggers don't flash, and I can't work out why. Give me an old butterbox or Kingswood and I can fix it easy, too many wires all going to the same place so I am hoping to get a head start with a wiring diagram, then at least I will know which wire should be live...... I hope.....

Sarge B)
ACCO Owner, Atkinson dreamer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog

More
1 year 5 months ago #241164 by Lang
It may not be the exact model but for $35 this full manual download should give you a big headstart.

www.reliable-store.com/products/internat...?variant=33005696771
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge, PaulFH

Time to create page: 0.471 seconds