Skip to main content

903 Cummins R200

More
10 years 5 months ago #125470 by D40Inter
Replied by D40Inter on topic Re: 903 Cummins R200
Anyone got any contact info for the guy that has the truck know?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #125471 by bongobob mc licence
yer i was talking to tha young fella thats got her now ill just hav ta check my email n get u a number to ring ;)

More
10 years 5 months ago #125472 by werkhorse
Replied by werkhorse on topic Re: 903 Cummins R200
I had it ..... Gave it to Bob ..... Now can't find it :(

You might Laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same

More
10 years 5 months ago #125473 by D40Inter
Just a question I have for Bongobob and Binder are you sure Hack done the R200 903 conversion as I have been speaking with Hack in more recent times and I think the truck was built by Lurch Harison and Alan Barns just wondering if these names ring any bells.

More
10 years 5 months ago #125474 by bongobob mc licence
well do they cum from raglan ? cos thats where tha converson was done according to tha orignal owner n i was talking to a bloke who was driving a w model with a cat in it runing on lp gas ot tha big caltex m4 he told me he built it im not shaw wat he said his name was but im shore it was hack n it was hack who sorsed tha manerfolds 4 it :)

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #125475 by angle-iron
Replied by angle-iron on topic Re: 903 Cummins R200
Hack Burden /Dennis Harrison ? ::) If any two blokes could it would be them. ;)
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by angle-iron.

More
10 years 5 months ago #125476 by bongobob mc licence
yer i reccon u be just about spot on there angle iron well c wat binder has to say if anybody wld know 4 shaw it wld be him yer

More
10 years 5 months ago #125477 by bongobob mc licence
yer i reccon u be just about spot on there angle iron well c wat binder has to say if anybody wld know 4 shaw it wld be him yer

More
10 years 5 months ago #125478 by D40Inter
Both them guys come from Bathurst Hack may of sourced the manifolds and tweaked the 903 but I'm pretty sure Alan Barns and Dennis Harison built her.
I'm pretty sure Alan Barns owned it and Dennis Harison built it. As for the bloke that you were talking to at the caltex m4 if I was a betting man I reckon it would of been Dennis Harison.
All this happened long before my time so I may not have all my ducks in a row but talking to a few old Bathurst blokes I think I got it close.

More
10 years 5 months ago #125479 by bongobob mc licence
yer wel d40 you cld well be spot on is that fella a faif size with glases ithink thats how bi picture him in my mind it was a fair while ago ;D

Time to create page: 0.532 seconds