9 years 9 months ago #134757 by Coupeute
Will be good to see you again Philip.

AL110 inter ute &&FC Holden Wagon&&HJ Holden 1 Tonner&&

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #134758 by philip
chappo u going to dubbo
like wise coupe
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by philip.

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #134759 by Soft-Hearted-Scotsman
Been chasing up those people in Oz who own Magirus Deutz trucks and there should be a few (more than 2 will still be the biggest assembly of Magirus Deutz trucks in Australia for many years). Good to see the Deutz stationary engines as well. I'm bringing a few, ranging from 1cyl to v12. Looking forward to seeing KelDeutz's running V12.
So how many Dodge trucks are coming??
Looking forward to seeing Australia's fastest Dodge.
Based on the big collection of Macks at Clarendon in 2013, and the Kenworths in 2012, there's got to be lots of Dodges. If you know anyone not on HCVC with a Dodge, please make sure you let them know. Stephen

Kind Regards
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Soft-Hearted-Scotsman.

More
9 years 7 months ago #134760 by gilly
May bring the Dodgy up to join the display. ;)

Gilly

More
9 years 7 months ago #134761 by AERODYNE
Hi all ,have been working flat out on my dodge tow truck ,the v8 cummins is still in bits but going back together this weekend just in time for the show. The show is coming along but still heaps to do ,this year i am taking up to the show 2013 T909 ,1977K144 ,1980 Aerodyne,1981 Aerodyne,1969 Cabover ,1979 V8 Cat W Model ,Dodge tow truck towing 1954 Kenworth, 1930 model Kenworth and 3 XU1 Toranas . After the great show the boys put on in Dubbo it is time for us to have a crack and the club members at the Sydney Machinery Club are not going to let us down , they are working flat out to make sure it is another great show so if you are thinking about coming it would great to see you there . The steam train rides are going to be great ,make sure you bring the kids or grand kids along we have got free kids rides and tractor rides ,the Saturday night tractor pull is something to see . Gilly hope you can make it ,there will be heaps of Dodges ,Steve not sure if you will get two Deutz trucks , we will keep our fingers crossed.
I will keep you updated
Cheers Chappo

More
9 years 7 months ago #134762 by modela2010
Hey Gilly, We could be the two lost amigos, don't go borrowing Lorry's road map as you may end up at Clarence ;). I will have the Dodgey Inter and you can bring up the Dodgy Dodge ;) ;)

Not sure if the Dodgey Inter can count as a Dodge :-/ but is registered as a Dodge!

More
9 years 7 months ago #134763 by v8 inter nut
I will be going up on Friday, no dodges for me. 3 Inters!

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #134764 by Soft-Hearted-Scotsman
Great to see so many coming along.
V8Nut, hope you are still bringing that Deutz tractor to represent the marque. it will not be the only Deutz tractor there. Deutz Australia is coming with 2 newer engines and some hats and shirts and info. We have vintage Deutz engines to run including a V12 and a V8 on stands, and old pamphets to see.
Chappo, we need a tilt tray for those 2 Magirus Deutz Plutos to be there. They don't have to travel far as you know, but still need to chase down affordable tilt tray for these Deutz powered 6 tonne prime mover.
will add a pic tonight of the V12 engine that Keldeutz is bringing. It looks awesome.

Remember, everything is welcome at clarendon, but if you have a Dodge, or English vehicle, this is the year to try bring it. make sure if you want a steam train ride you try book early online from our club's website.
Regards, Stephen
www.SydneyAntiqueMachineryClub.com

Kind Regards
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Soft-Hearted-Scotsman.

More
9 years 7 months ago #134765 by spinnerboy
I'll be there for Saturday only in my Dodge D5N bush fire tanker

More
9 years 7 months ago #134766 by KW-guy
Would be wort the trip out there just to see how they turn the steam train around at Richmond station the end of the line ;) ;) ;)

Time to create page: 0.502 seconds