Skip to main content

Driving to Alice Springs Reunion 2015

More
8 years 8 months ago #156090 by lower yp sth aust
The ol boy is going ,hes taking the Flinstone on the back of our flattop trailer and a smaller vehicle and a mack pulling the trailer

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #156091 by philip
just talked to gilly he is back on again for alice about time he had a bit of a go dont ya recon fellas

More
8 years 8 months ago #156092 by tmilob
I took my old truck to the National Military Vehicle Museum in the northern suburbs of Adelaide this morning to see the Military Vehicle Preservation Society leave on there 21 day trip to Alice Springs.
I have finished checking over my old International and will be leaving Adelaide on the 25th. If all goes well I'll see you on the 28th :)

More
8 years 8 months ago #156093 by Mairjimmy
Tony I be watching out for you, I just got to see that truck in the flesh, but watch out for Philip because he might blow you off the road as he flies pass ;) ;) ;)
Colin

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!

More
8 years 8 months ago #156094 by tmilob
Colin, I'm guessing I'll be one of the last heading North as I'm not leaving until Tuesday. But that's probably good news for the Dodge owners as my International will be the Dodge recovery vehicle .......... :P

More
8 years 8 months ago #156095 by philip
dont worry tlob weel keep an eye out for ya staying at pimba first nite se ya there

More
8 years 8 months ago #156096 by bparo
There's a group of 8 semis plus some smaller trucks leaving Melbourne on the 22nd and stopping in Mildura for that night. I am not sure which roads they are taking from there.

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

More
8 years 8 months ago #156097 by defective
...the whole thing now is a giant sized wank ::) ::) ::)

More
8 years 8 months ago #156098 by gilly
Maybe, :o , a personal opinion Phil

More
8 years 8 months ago #156099 by Mrsmackpaul
Struth Defective I may say some pretty outrageous stuff put you have out down all of us put together

Dunno if I should even have replied but I dont think opinions like really help anyone :( :( :(

Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging

Time to create page: 0.543 seconds