Dima in Ukraine

More
1 year 8 months ago #238575 by Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 8 months ago #238592 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
One hundred and eighty-fourth day of the Ukrainians' war against the russian fascists! The number of victims, shelled by russian fascists, of the railway station has risen to 25, including two children aged 6 and 11. The six-year-old boy, together with his family, was killed by an explosion when a car passed near the shelling of the train. The tragedy of the situation is that this family are refugees from the occupied territories who managed to escape from the russian fascists, but russian missiles caught up with them on Ukrainian-controlled territory.
Our volunteer headquarters did a good job yesterday, with humanitarian aid and valuable supplies for our heroes sent to eastern Ukraine. The day in our region passed without a single air-raid siren, which is unusual. Today I slept a little after a night duty and immediately write you a message!
Glory to Ukraine!
russian fascist losses for 26 August!

The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Morris, PaulFH, Pierre, asw120, wee-allis, oliver1950, Dodgeydude

More
1 year 8 months ago #238593 by Dima Ukraine

Critical Assessment Aug 23
www.criticalthreats.org/analysis/russian...assessment-august-23

How low can the Russians go to take thousands of orphaned or lost Ukrainian children and disperse them to new families around Russia who are paid to adopt them. No doubt many will be in a happy home but how many will be treated like indentured labour? This is against all conventions on genocide.
My friend, I wouldn't be so sure that Ukrainian children will end up in good families and be happy. Look at the geography of where they are sent, the territory of harsh winters. During czarism and then communism, prisoners were sent there. By the way, my grandmother was sent there when she was 18 because her boyfriend fought for the independence of Ukraine.
I have already written that Ukrainian children who go to Russian schools will be the subject of ridicule and humiliation, I don't think they will be happy! This is genocide in its own right. According to unofficial information, almost 200,000 Ukrainian children have been taken to russian territory!
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
1 year 8 months ago #238605 by Lang

More
1 year 8 months ago #238616 by Dima Ukraine
One hundred and eighty-fifth day of the Ukrainians' war against the russian child murderers. Today the russian fascists killed 1.5 and 8 year old children and their mother again! What grief are the relatives of the victims experiencing, what could be worse than the deaths of children, what is the fault of the dead children? I wonder if the Pope will mention in his prayers the souls of the dead Ukrainian children, as he did for the blown up russian woman who supported the war in Ukraine, and her father is one of the founders of the "russian peace" policy! We know that there is less and less justice in our world, but when a clergyman of the highest level, for the third time, commits against the Ukrainian people, actions that cause sincere indignation in Ukrainian society, there are not good questions. Is everything OK with informing the Vatican about what is happening in Ukraine, about the murder of hundreds of Ukrainian children and the genocide of Ukrainians.
And we were loading humanitarian aid again today, for the victims of Russian missiles, in eastern Ukraine (I'm in a white T-shirt).
Glory to Ukraine!
Losses of russian child-killers on 27 August!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, Lang, PaulFH, Pierre, asw120, wee-allis, werkhorse, oliver1950, Dodgeydude

More
1 year 8 months ago #238648 by Dodgeydude
Replied by Dodgeydude on topic Dima in Ukraine
Dima you mentioned opening a PayPal account. Any success? I think Western Union must be owned by Ruskies :angry: :angry:

Many useful things fall off trucks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dima Ukraine

More
1 year 8 months ago #238650 by Dima Ukraine

Dima you mentioned opening a PayPal account. Any success? I think Western Union must be owned by Ruskies :angry: :angry:
Yes, PayPal works.And you can find me through my mail.
dmytrivd75@gmail.com

More
1 year 8 months ago #238651 by Dima Ukraine
One hundred and eighty-sixth day of the Ukrainians' war against the russian fascists. It has been reported that an IAEA mission is to go to the nuclear power plant occupied by the russian fascists. On the night of Saturday, 27 August, on the eve of the visit, the plant came under fire again. The IAEA visit will allow the mission members to check the condition of all emergency systems, as well as to assess the stock of diesel fuel and take measures to replenish it. The IAEA headquarters in Vienna declined to comment on the planned mission, a representative only confirmed that the agency is "actively consulting on the imminent mission." What positive things can be expected from this visit is unknown, as the safety of the power plant could be based on its de-occupation and return to Ukrainian control!
And I'm going to be on night duty and the training process starts tomorrow. My workload is increasing as I have several classes every day to prepare for. There will be considerably less time for volunteer work, but you can't leave university either, you have to feed your family. In the previous semester I had a few days off from classes, but this semester I don't have a single day off. But when I think about the difficulties our heroes face on the front line, I realize how insignificant my problems are. It's a shame that lately, not many of my colleagues share my opinion. On the other hand, my five-year-old daughter keeps asking me to take her on night duty, and this support is reassuring.
Hail to Ukraine!
Losses of russian fascists on 28 August!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, oliver1950

More
1 year 8 months ago #238660 by Lang

More
1 year 8 months ago #238669 by asw120
Replied by asw120 on topic Dima in Ukraine

Yes, PayPal works.And you can find me through my mail.
dmytrivd75@gmail.com

I can confirm this.

Jarrod.

“I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them”

― Adlai E. Stevenson II
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dima Ukraine

Time to create page: 0.619 seconds