Dima in Ukraine

More
1 year 8 months ago #238465 by Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 8 months ago #238474 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
One hundred and seventy-eighth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian occupiers!
The bombing of warehouses and military airfields continues in russian-occupied Ukrainian Crimea. The habit of smoking near the ammunition depots is disastrous for the russian occupiers, but let them smoke!
This morning, an explosion was heard near the headquarters of the russian Black Sea Fleet, in the occupied city of Sevastopol! Smoking in the wrong place again! All right, it's all a joke!
And if seriously, we can state that the skill of the Ukrainian army has increased and, of course, long-range weaponry from our friends has appeared! The war in Ukraine began with the occupation of Crimea in 2014, and it should end there too!
If our partners were to give us warplanes, it would greatly accelerate the victory of Ukraine over fascist russia!
Glory to Ukraine!
Losses of the russian occupiers on 20 August!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
1 year 8 months ago #238489 by Dima Ukraine
One hundred and seventy-ninth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian occupiers! It has been exactly three months since the heroes defending the city of Mariupol laid down their arms by order of the Ukrainian commanders. After leaving the Azovstal plant, 2449 Ukrainian heroes were captured by the russian fascists (photo 1). On 29 June, 95 wounded heroes returned to Ukraine in a POW exchange (Photo 2). During the bombing of the colony organized by russian fascists where Ukrainian heroes were held, 53 people died (photo 3). If you subtract those killed and exchanged, that leaves 2,301 heroes held captive by the russian fascists, who are being prepared for trial in September.
Our authorities say the topic of returning the heroes who defended the city of Mariupol cannot be talked about because negotiations are very difficult. But three months have passed since our heroes were held captive by the russian fascists, and there are no significant results on their return. In addition, the central Ukrainian TV channels have stopped talking about the heroes who defended the Azovstal plant in unbearable conditions! In my opinion this topic should not be forgotten, on the contrary it is necessary to keep it as topical as possible, so that world leaders take all possible measures for the release of Ukrainian heroes.
Who can guarantee that if it were not for the heroism of the Ukrainian army, russian tanks would not have entered Poland, Germany, Italy and other European countries! Nobody!!! Some will say that the NATO bloc would not have allowed this to happen. But let's be frank, if the NATO bloc had been so determined and able to provide the necessary amount of weapons to the Ukrainian army, we would have already reclaimed our territories and putler would have been tried in The Hague Tribunal by now. Now, observing the swiftness with which NATO member states conclude contracts for the purchase of modern weapons, we can state that the weapons available at the start of the war were insufficient to guarantee the security of the NATO bloc's members.
Ukrainian heroes were defending not only the Ukrainian city of Mariupol, but freedom all over the world. Their heroism made it possible to mobilise not only the Ukrainian army, but also the NATO countries to renew their weapon reserves and reinforce the contingent in Eastern Europe!
Therefore, it would be only fair that all world leaders who can contribute in any way to the liberation of the Ukrainian heroes did their best to free them!
I am certainly no military expert or diplomat, but I live in a democracy that our army defends with such heroism and it gives me the right to express my opinion.
Glory to Ukraine!
Losses of russian occupants as of 21 August!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, asw120, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
1 year 8 months ago #238524 by Dima Ukraine
One hundred and eightieth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian occupiers. Probably at the beginning of the war, not many people in the world thought that Ukraine would withstand an attack by the second world army. And russian barbarians in general, promised to take the capital of Ukraine in 4 days. But almost half a year has passed and our people continue to fight with dignity against the beastly russian barbarians and the capital of Ukraine remains independent. The russian fascists want to destroy the Ukrainian people and Ukraine, but they will never succeed! Rather russia will fall to pieces and Ukraine will remain independent!
Yesterday I published a post about the heroes who defended the city of Mariupol and argued why it is important for everyone to fight for the liberation of Ukrainian heroes. I wrote that they should not be forgotten in any way. In his overnight address to the Ukrainian people, the President of Ukraine also mentioned that a show trial of heroes from the Azovstal plant was being prepared in Mariupol. The president said that if this trial takes place, there will be no negotiations with russia.
The relatives of the captured heroes in yesterday's video appeal to the world community, the Red Cross and the UN, point out that the russian fascists violate the Geneva Convention on the treatment of prisoners of war and subject Ukrainian heroes to brutal torture.
I sincerely sympathize with our heroes and their relatives, I support our president, but I do not believe the russians, because I know that they have come to destroy my people and to strengthen tyranny all over the world. Only the capitulation of fascist russia can bring results. Therefore, we need planes, tanks, warships and many other weapons so that the whole world would be safe and putler and his associates would be in the dock.
Glory to Ukraine!
Losses of russian occupants on 22 August!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
1 year 8 months ago #238533 by Lang

More
1 year 8 months ago #238548 by Dima Ukraine
The 181st day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian occupiers is over! Today is Flag Day in Ukraine and celebrations have taken place all over the country, except in the active war zone.
But my day, like 180 previous ones, is going on without celebrations. In the morning I went to the bank to find out why Western Union remittances are being returned to the sender. This is the money that you, my friends, are sending to help our army. According to unofficial information, frequent payments in small amounts to the same recipient make Western Union representatives suspicious and amount to fraud!!!! Therefore, the transfers are returned to the sender. I signed up for PayPal a few days ago, and for the time being I will refuse Western Union services. Sorting things out has taken a lot of time and nerves.
Then I went to university, had some work issues to sort out.
Then my friend's wife, who is now on the front line, called to help with ammunition. We had to find the necessary equipment very quickly, as the car to the front line left today. I couldn't get what I needed in time, the car left and I got very upset. Towards the end of the day I managed to get what I needed and was told that another car would be coming in the morning, my mood improved a little. Just got home and am writing you a post.
Flag Day, like many other national holidays, is very important, but while my friends on the front line are risking their lives every second to defend our homeland, I have no reason to celebrate.
Glory to Ukraine!
Losses of russian occupants on 23 August!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, Lang, PaulFH, wee-allis, werkhorse, oliver1950

More
1 year 8 months ago #238549 by Lang

More
1 year 8 months ago #238565 by Dima Ukraine
One hundred and eighty-second day of the Ukrainians' war against the russian fascists! Now, for the third time today, the air-raid siren is sounding, the russian fascists are sending another batch of deadly gifts to our country.
Today, exactly the sixth month of war, our country celebrates Independence Day. When Ukraine gained its independence in 1991, it was not properly appreciated. The Ukrainian people did not appreciate this gift of fate. And now, 31 years later, Ukrainians have realized what independence means and what a high price it takes to get it, how much blood Ukrainians have already shed. And from generation to generation, Ukrainians will treasure their freedom, obtained at such a high cost.
I am in a good mood, too, because the second car is packed with all the necessary things for our soldiers and is already on its way to the front line of my friend's house. I am confident that the valuable cargo will arrive on time and will help our guys to destroy the enemy. Because it can be unbearably painful when the dispatched equipment doesn't make it to its hero. Last week uniforms were being sent to the soldiers, and when they arrived at the front, there was no one to distribute them, the soldiers were dead.
Glory to Ukraine!
russian fascist losses in six months of war, on Ukraine's Independence Day!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, oliver1950

More
1 year 8 months ago #238569 by Dima Ukraine
The one hundred and eighty-third day of the war of the Ukrainians against the russian fascists has begun! Although there was no particular fear among Ukrainians about Independence Day, the anxiety in society was palpable. Knowing the russian fascists' sick love of significant dates, we expected an increase in the number of deadly gifts from the russian invaders. In addition, the recommendations of some foreign embassies to their citizens, to leave the territory of Ukraine, increased the tension of Ukrainians. Indeed, the number of air-alarms was the highest in all the days of the war. russian fascists hit a railway station in eastern Ukraine, with an estimated 15 deaths. They shelled our neighbouring region and destroyed critical infrastructure. In the active combat zone in eastern Ukraine, the russian fascists stepped up their attacks, but had no success.
Why am I writing this post now, because I will be busy all day tomorrow loading trucks with humanitarian aid and sending it to the war zone and regions affected by today's shelling, and in the evening I will be on night duty, so there won't be time!
To summarise yesterday's russian fascist shelling, it was not drastically intense! Despite the large amount of weaponry, the russian army is getting weaker, so our victory is coming. I believe that if our partners provide us with planes and other necessary armaments, the collapse of the russian army can be accelerated.
Glory to Ukraine!
The following user(s) said Thank You: eerfree, Morris, PaulFH, oliver1950

More
1 year 8 months ago #238571 by Lang
Replied by Lang on topic Dima in Ukraine
Critical Assessment Aug 23
www.criticalthreats.org/analysis/russian...assessment-august-23

How low can the Russians go to take thousands of orphaned or lost Ukrainian children and disperse them to new families around Russia who are paid to adopt them. No doubt many will be in a happy home but how many will be treated like indentured labour? This is against all conventions on genocide.
The following user(s) said Thank You: eerfree, PaulFH, asw120

Time to create page: 0.716 seconds