Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
1 year 8 months ago #238670 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
One hundred and eighty-seventh day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian occupiers. It is reported that an IAEA mission has already left for Europe's largest nuclear power plant in Zaporozhye. And overnight, the russian occupiers have again shelled the city of Energodar, where it is located. It is very interesting what conclusions the IAEA delegation will draw, I do not want to hear the phrase "great concern". Maybe international experts can explain to russian idiots that shelling a nuclear power plant and storing shells on its territory is suicide! Frankly speaking I have big doubts about it, idiocy should be treated, not explained!
Good news from the front, our heroic troops have broken through the first line of russian occupier defence in the southern direction towards Kherson! Mercenaries from the occupied regions of Ukraine and russian paratroopers, have cowardly fled their positions. This makes me cautiously optimistic, because I understand the cost of victory. But in any case, let's hope for a positive development in the form of the Ukrainian army's offensive. We wish we had more planes!!!
Glory to Ukraine!
Losses of russian occupants on 29 August!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, asw120, wee-allis, oliver1950

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 8 months ago #238700 by Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

More
1 year 8 months ago #238724 by Dima Ukraine
One hundred and eighty-eighth day of the Ukrainians' war against the russian occupiers. The offensive of our heroic army in southern Ukraine continues. Our media provide discreet commentary. And this is understandable, it is possible to fight effectively in maximum secrecy so as not to give the enemy any chance. The wife of my friend, who is now on the front line, reported that he has not been in touch for two days, and during the last, minute conversation, he said he was going on the offensive, so there would be no communication for a while. Today, with high-precision strikes, our troops have bombed a bridge and a pontoon crossing for the russians to deliver shells to the front line, as well as several military installations in the city of Kherson. At the same time, the russian occupants continue to shoot Ukrainian civilians, proving that they are fascists committing genocide against Ukrainians. We will still defeat russian fascism!
Glory to Ukraine!
russian occupant losses as of 30 August!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, oliver1950

More
1 year 8 months ago #238744 by Dima Ukraine
One hundred and eighty-ninth day of the Ukrainians' war against russian terrorists. An IAEA mission visited the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant today. At the same time, russian terrorists are shelling the town of Energodar, where the power plant is located, to blame the Ukrainian army for the shelling. I have already said that after the Chernobyl disaster no Ukrainian would even think of violating security of the nuclear power plant. With their shelling, the stupid russian terrorists are exposing themselves and confirming their status as terrorists who must be destroyed! If the shelling does not stop, the IAEA mission may return without results. Only the withdrawal of russian terrorists from the nuclear power plant and the removal of all weapons can provide a security guarantee.
I write the post during a break between classes, then run to solve a volunteer problem and then go on night duty.
Glory to Ukraine!
russian terrorist losses as of 31 August!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, asw120, oliver1950

More
1 year 8 months ago #238774 by Lang

More
1 year 8 months ago #238782 by Dima Ukraine
The heroic Ukrainian army is kicking the russian fascists in the teeth for a hundred and ninetieth day. Yesterday the IAEA mission went to the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant, but the russian occupiers turned the convoy around. Today the mission tried again and made it to the power plant. It should be noted that the russian fascists shelled the agreed route of the IAEA inspectors in order to blame it on the Ukrainian army. The first result of the mission at the power plant was the fixing of a large number of russian occupants' military equipment, which was deployed near the nuclear reactors. In the evening, the delegation left the power plant and we shall see what happens next.
Today on September 1, traditionally Ukrainian children went to school, according to official information 380 Ukrainian children will never do so again. Again, according to official information, but this figure is much higher, because we do not know how many children have died in the destroyed city of Mariupol and other occupied settlements. By the way, in occupied Mariupol, children also went to school and were met at the entrance by russian machine gunners who checked the contents of the pupils' bags. Well, who else can the russian cowards fight with but children and civilians.
According to intelligence, Putler has set the task for his troops to fully occupy the Donetsk region by 15 September. Now a friend of mine is fighting there, who has not been in touch for three days, and who is going on the offensive. Today I have prepared a transmission for him, as soon as he gets in touch, the package will go to its destination and will definitely help to destroy the russian fascists. Glory to Ukraine!
Losses of russian fascists on September 1!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, asw120, Tacho, wee-allis, werkhorse, oliver1950

More
1 year 8 months ago #238818 by Dima Ukraine
One hundred and ninety-first day the Ukrainian army is beating the russian fascists. Not russian children, not peaceful russians, our military do not kill, our heroes only destroy russian fascists who are at war with peaceful Ukrainians. Eternal shame on the army of russian fascists!
The IAEA mission has not yet made any important statements about the results of what they have seen at the nuclear power plant. Even the presence of russian military equipment at the plant, even the continuous shelling of the plant by russian fascists, has not made the officials of the organization at least condemn the actions of the russian occupiers. During the stay of the IAEA mission at the nuclear power plant, the russian fascists did not let a single independent journalist through, but only russian propagandists who would serve the world with false information! I hope sensible people of the world will be able to expose the lies of the russian propagandists.
Fierce fighting continues in eastern and southern Ukraine. So far there is no contact with my friend or acquaintances who are fighting on the front line.
Today, for the first time in two months, prisoners of war were exchanged and 14 Ukrainians returned home. This is very little, considering that there are several thousand Ukrainians being held captive by russian fascists!
Glory to Ukraine!
Losses of russian fascists as of September 2!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis, werkhorse, oliver1950

More
1 year 7 months ago #238829 by Lang

More
1 year 7 months ago #238836 by Dima Ukraine
One hundred and ninety-second day of war, the Ukrainian army beats the russian fascists. Fierce fighting between Ukrainian heroes and russian fascists continues in the east and south of Ukraine. Today russian fascists are shelling cities in the Donetsk region en masse, mainly residential houses and commercial enterprises are affected, while the military facilities of the Ukrainian army are unaffected.
And I, since this morning, have been working on unloading a container from our American friends. Once again we have received two jeeps which will be heading to the front line, to our heroes, in no time at all! And in the evening I am on night duty guarding the humanitarian warehouses.
Glory to Ukraine!
russian fascists' losses on 3 September!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, asw120, Tacho, wee-allis, werkhorse, oliver1950

More
1 year 7 months ago #238849 by Dima Ukraine
One hundred and ninety-third day of war heroes defending Ukraine from the russian fascist horde! Today in Kiev we said goodbye to "Tengri", a foreign special forces sniper and spy. He did his job quietly, but very professionally.
Even after the death of the spy sniper, "Tengri's" name is not being declassified. He had been fighting for Ukraine's independence since 2014! A warrior who knew no fear, who hardly ever rested, but never complained of fatigue, fellow soldiers tell us. He is a Hero of Ukraine, but during his lifetime he never managed to receive this title officially. And there are several dozen volunteer soldiers from around the world who have died defending my country's independence. I admire the honor of the warriors-volunteers from different countries who have defended and continue to defend justice and fight on the side of light. Eternal memory to the fallen warriors-volunteers from different countries of the world, who will be written in gold letters in the history of Ukraine!
And the russian fascists continue to kill Ukrainian children, an eight year old child was reported dead today. I have great confidence that no russian murderer will go unpunished! Now, thanks to social media, the snout of every russian murderer can be easily identified, so retribution will surely come to them!
One of the jeeps we were unloading yesterday has already gone to the front line, the other one has had its oil changed and is waiting for its driver, who will also go to the front line tomorrow.
Glory to Ukraine!
Glory to the volunteer soldiers from different countries of the world who died and to those who continue to defend Ukraine!
russian fascist casualties on 4 September!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, asw120, wee-allis, oliver1950, Dodgeydude

Time to create page: 0.606 seconds