Dima in Ukraine

More
1 year 7 months ago #239361 by Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, wee-allis

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 7 months ago #239405 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
Two hundred and twelfth day of the Ukrainian people's war against the russian occupiers. Today the city of Odessa was attacked by russian fascists using Iranian-made kamikaze drones. I have written before that the war in Ukraine has become a filter for determining who is who. Every country in the world demonstrates whose side it is on - the side of light and democracy or the side of darkness and terror. It is not for nothing that Iran was isolated from the civilized world. Today, only tyrants, terrorists and murderers can help russia. Iran has shown its complicity with russian terrorism, so it should be isolated.
Mobilization in russia is gaining momentum, according to unconfirmed reports putler wants to call up one million two hundred thousand reservists. Quite an impressive number, which confirms that our heroic army, defeated the potential of the regular army of fascist russia.
Glory to Ukraine!
russian fascist losses on 23 September!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, werkhorse, oliver1950, ElectricDreams

More
1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #239424 by Lang
Last edit: 1 year 7 months ago by Lang.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

More
1 year 7 months ago #239435 by Dima Ukraine
Two hundred and thirteenth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian barbarians. Today the russian fascists dropped a chlorine bomb on our defenders. Fortunately and thanks to the timeliness of first aid, our soldiers were not seriously injured. The use of chemical weapons, banned all over the world, proves that russian terrorists should be expelled from all the world's civilised organisations. Barbarians have no place among civilised people!
Compare the picture of our student's father before the war and after the captivity. He is facing several difficult operations. Because the hero was not given medical attention, the bone has not healed and is 4 centimetres short. But as the hero himself says, the main thing is that he is alive. I wish him a speedy recovery and for his comrades-in-arms, who are being held captive by the russian fascists, to survive and return to their homeland.
Glory to Ukraine!
Losses of russian fascists on 24 September!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950, Dodgeydude, ElectricDreams

More
1 year 7 months ago #239467 by Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, ElectricDreams

More
1 year 7 months ago #239479 by Dodgeydude
Replied by Dodgeydude on topic Dima in Ukraine
Just a gentle reminder... you can send cash for Dima to distribute through PayPal. Every little bit helps.
dmytrivd75@gmail.com
an anonymous feelgood :)

Many useful things fall off trucks
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, ElectricDreams

More
1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #239480 by Dima Ukraine

Just a gentle reminder... you can send cash for Dima to distribute through PayPal. Every little bit helps.
dmytrivd75@gmail.com
an anonymous feelgood :)
Thank you so much my friend for your support, including today! I really appreciate your stance on the fact that you understand that today Ukraine is at war with a global evil that threatens all democracies.
A little more about the volunteer work I do, including using your donations. In general, volunteer work can be divided into two areas, the first is helping the warriors, and the second is helping citizens affected by shelling and those who have temporarily moved here. I will be honest with you, I only work in the first direction, because I have friends and acquaintances who are fighting, and I know what difficult conditions they are in, risking their lives every second. For the last three months, it has been very difficult in eastern Ukraine, where my friends are fighting. Sometimes for a week, it is impossible to contact my friends because during the offensive and the fighting, soldiers are forbidden to use mobile phones. And when they can, they call their relatives, and the duration of the call is 15-20 seconds. The use of telephones is forbidden so that the Russian fascists cannot determine the location of our positions. Relatives tell us what the fighters need, we make a list and buy the necessary things, including for your donations. Then we load up the truck and our volunteers take the parcels to towns that are as close to the front line as possible, and there the parcels are reloaded onto armoured trucks or pick-ups, and taken to the front line. Often the delivery of parcels is delayed because there are not enough funds to form the parcels, fuel the truck or the order is scarce.
To date I have received donations from Bruce and Jarrod from your forum and Jeff and Eddy from the American forum, totalling $718 American dollars. Every donation I receive from you and friends from the American forum, down to a single cent, I use to purchase everything I need, exclusively for the warriors.
Thank you for your support and understanding! Photos from the penultimate trip of our volunteers.

Last edit: 1 year 7 months ago by Dima Ukraine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, asw120, Tacho, oliver1950

More
1 year 7 months ago #239481 by Dima Ukraine
Thank you for your support!
russian Nazi losses on day 214 of the war!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, oliver1950

More
1 year 7 months ago #239482 by ElectricDreams
Replied by ElectricDreams on topic Dima in Ukraine
Thanks Dima, I like the sound of bing part the Ukraine resistance. I will get organised and chuck some money your way. I watch the news and I'm alway left feeling helpless and pissed off. Ukraine is being vandalised by a bully and as mentioned I can't fathom how horrifying that must be.

punch on brother
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dima Ukraine, PaulFH, oliver1950

More
1 year 7 months ago #239498 by Lang
Replied by Lang on topic Dima in Ukraine
Critical Assessment Sep 25
\https://www.criticalthreats.org/analysis/russian-offensive-campaign-assessment-september-25

Time to create page: 0.616 seconds