Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
1 year 7 months ago #238879 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
One hundred and ninety-fourth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists. Today our heroic troops have liberated several settlements in the south of Ukraine!
The russian occupiers in the East of Ukraine are also suffering great losses! This is good news.
But I will be restrained in my emotions, because according to intelligence, the russian occupiers are pulling in large forces, so the big battles are yet to come.
Today the UK appointed a new Prime Minister, Lis Trust, who has pledged to support Ukraine in its war against the russian fascists. And I want to thank her predecessor, Boris Johnson! It was his determination in the early days of the war, compared to other leaders in Europe, that provided the greatest support for Ukraine!
Glory to Ukraine!
Losses of the russian occupiers on 5 September!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, oliver1950, Dodgeydude

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 7 months ago #238900 by Dima Ukraine
One hundred and ninety-fifth day of war the Ukrainian people are heroically fighting for freedom in the world, against the tyranny of the russian fascists! At the same time, in some countries of the world, actions are taking place against rising energy prices and calls are being heard for a return to co-operation with fascist russia. It is clear that such rallies are not without the support of pro-russian corrupt politicians. But what is surprising is the cynicism of modern society. Every day russian fascists kill freedom-loving Ukrainians, almost every other day Ukrainian children die, and at the same time someone proposes to negotiate with the fascists. What nonsense. How can one not understand that if fascism is not eradicated now, it will spread like a cancer around the world. If russian fascists are not stopped, it will set an example for other totalitarian states to attack their neighbours and russia will strengthen its subversive agency in all countries. And then, peaceful Italians, Germans, French, will wonder why terrorist acts organized by russian fascists and their mercenaries are committed in their countries.
Glory to Ukraine!
Losses of russian fascists on 6 September!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, oliver1950, Dodgeydude

More
1 year 7 months ago #238913 by Dima Ukraine
One hundred and ninety-sixth day of the Ukrainians' war against russian terrorists.
More than a month has passed since the first ship carrying Ukrainian grain was dispatched from the blockaded port of Odessa. The agreement brokered by Turkey's president on a green corridor for ships carrying Ukrainian grain is working. I honestly admit that I did not believe that the corridor for the export of Ukrainian grain would work. I thought that after a while, russian fascists would bombard the ships with grain. But more than a month passed, and not even a russian missile flew near the grain ships, not even a bullet.
And today, the occupiers have once again shelled the largest nuclear power plant in Europe, as a result of which all the power units except one, which keeps the plant itself running, had to be shut down. For as long as the russian terrorists have been taking over the power plant and constantly shelling it, not a single safety treaty at the nuclear power plant has worked.
I have a few logical questions. Does the president of Turkey alone have more influence over putler than the entire world community? Is the price of Ukrainian grain much higher than the lives of Ukrainians killed by russian fascists every day? Is it true that only one Turkish president influenced putler, or is there something we are not told?
One thing is clear, the world community has failed to stop the war, has not closed the skies over Ukraine, cannot ensure the safety of the nuclear power plant, and the Ukrainian grain is more valuable than the lives of Ukrainian children! Sad, very sad!
Glory to Ukraine!
russian terrorist losses on 7 September!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950, Dodgeydude

More
1 year 7 months ago #238927 by Dima Ukraine
One hundred and ninety-seventh day of the Ukrainians' war against the russian occupiers. Today our military commanders have announced the start of an offensive in eastern and southern Ukraine. According to preliminary results, our heroic troops have liberated around twenty settlements. Unlike russian fascists fighting peaceful Ukrainians, our army is effectively fighting on the battlefield. Our partners are already announcing the provision of new offensive weapons. It is a pity we hear nothing about the provision of aircraft, which we have been talking about since the beginning of the war. Maybe this time our partners will correct the mistake. Let's wish our troops success in the offensive and minimal losses in manpower and equipment!
Glory to Ukraine!
Losses of russian occupants on 8 September!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis

More
1 year 7 months ago #238954 by Dima Ukraine
One hundred and ninety-eighth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian occupiers. More than 1,000 square kilometres of Ukrainian land have been liberated by our heroic army from the occupiers in the last few days. The russian occupants are fleeing and abandoning their weapons. At the same time, russian missiles are flying on peaceful Ukrainian cities, thus the russian occupiers are confirming their title as the number one terrorist in the entire world. A disgrace from which the russian nation will not wash away in hundreds of years.
Finally, I was given a bank card with dollars, which I specifically ordered so I wouldn't lose on conversion to the national currency, since that was the card I had before. I withdrew the money that my friends Jeff, Eddy, Bruce and Jarrod transferred to PayPal for the Ukrainian heroes. The money, to buy the necessary items for our warriors, is working its way to its destination, and one of these days the pickup truck with the important cargo will go to the front line. And I am going on night duty.
Glory to Ukraine!
russian occupant losses on 9 September.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, asw120, oliver1950

More
1 year 7 months ago #238976 by Dima Ukraine
One hundred and ninety-ninth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian occupiers. Our heroic troops continue their successful counter-offensive. About thirty settlements have already been liberated. The russian occupants, in fear of retribution for their atrocities, are fleeing. Together with them, like rats, the traitors who collaborated with the russian fascists are fleeing en masse. Thousands of traitors, who had lived in Ukraine for many years and had enjoyed Ukrainian citizenship, in fact turned out to be russian rats. Let the rats flee, in this way Ukraine is cleansed of the pus that has been decaying the body of Ukraine for decades. Ukraine is moving steadily towards purification, but at a very high cost.
Glory to Ukraine!
Losses of the russian occupiers on 10 September!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
1 year 7 months ago #238995 by Dima Ukraine
The bicentenary of the Ukrainian people's war with the russian marauders. Our heroic troops continue their offensive. More than two thousand square kilometres of Ukrainian land have already been liberated from the russian invaders. The russian looters are fleeing, in cars and even bicycles stolen from the Ukrainians, and abandoning dozens of tanks. All will not run away, some will stay to fertilize our land!!!!
Today, the Zaporizhzhya nuclear power plant, occupied by russian terrorists, has been completely shut down.
Today is the anniversary of one of the worst terrorist attacks in history. If the available information is to be believed, all those involved in the terrorist act have been punished or eliminated.
Today, putler and his accomplices, occupy the number one terrorist position in the world, it would be only fair if humanity could punish or destroy these criminals.
Glory to Ukraine!
russian looters' losses on 9/11!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Morris, PaulFH, oliver1950

More
1 year 7 months ago #239006 by mammoth
Replied by mammoth on topic Dima in Ukraine
Lots of things happening on the front. While Lang is buzzing around Queensland here is the link to yesterday's report
www.criticalthreats.org/analysis/russian...essment-september-11
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

More
1 year 7 months ago #239015 by Dima Ukraine
Two hundred and first day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian occupiers. Our heroic army's offensive continues. The russian rats are fleeing.
I wonder what would have happened if the necessary weapons from our partners had arrived faster. And what would have happened if we had been given the planes? Now the russian rats are looking to North Korea and China for support, let's see how our friends respond!
And I'm rushing to the humanitarian warehouse to unload the truck, and then I'm going on night duty!
Glory to Ukraine!
fussian rat losses for September 12!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Morris, PaulFH, asw120, Tacho, wee-allis, oliver1950, Dodgeydude

More
1 year 7 months ago #239034 by Dima Ukraine
Two hundred and second day of the Ukrainian people's war against the russian fascists. Our heroic troops continue their offensive. Today we can already talk about how our army has achieved great success on the front. Of course, the armaments we received from our partners are of great importance. But the offensive itself became effective due to the fact that information was actively spread in the information field that our troops were preparing for an offensive in the south of Ukraine, in particular the liberation of the city of Kherson. The disinformation was successful, russian forces moved their forces to the Southern Front, and our troops went on the offensive in the East. Success is evident!
Today, for the first time in two months, the national TV channel remembered the heroes from the Azovstal plant, who are being held captive by the russian fascists. Unfortunately, the information is disappointing, as it confirms the facts of cruel torture, which russian satanists apply to our heroes in order to break their spirit. Even the evident victories of our army at the front cannot cover the sorrow of our heroes, who are tortured by russian fascists.
But a bit of humour, I got today. In social networks, information is spreading that in liberated Ukrainian cities, there is practically no Ukrainian military, but mostly NATO soldiers. Literally "Vovchank (city) has been occupied by NATO troops. That is the way it is and not the other way around. There are many black and English-speaking people. The same situation is in Cossack Lopan (town)". So my dear friends, you did not know yet, but it turns out that russian fascists have seen your troops on the front line! :)
Glory to Ukraine!
Thank you friends for your support!
Losses of russian fascists on September 13!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, asw120, Tacho, wee-allis, oliver1950

Time to create page: 0.626 seconds