Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #232414 by Dima Ukraine
Dima in Ukraine was created by Dima Ukraine
Russia treacherously attacked my country! Russia bombs our cities, shoots kindergartens and schools with tanks! Support my country by any means necessary. We are fighting for freedom!
The following user(s) said Thank You: IHScout, cobbadog, Dave_64, eerfree, Morris, overnite, paulc20, PaulFH, Pierre, asw120 and 4 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #232416 by Lang
Replied by Lang on topic Dima in Ukraine
Dima

We are with you. Keep safe.

Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Dave_64, Dima Ukraine, Morris, Pierre, asw120, V8Ian, wee-allis, werkhorse, oliver1950

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #232429 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
For the third day my country is fighting one of the strongest armies in the world! Every day the invaders suffer losses. Our army is a heroic army, confidently defending our land and freedom! Support Ukraine, don't buy Russian goods! Look at the losses suffered by the Russian fascists!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Pierre, asw120, oliver1950

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #232431 by Lang
Dima

What is your town?

Admins maybe a separate thread as this discussion could well go on for some time.

Lang

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #232436 by Dima Ukraine
My city of Ternopil! I hope the administrators won't block me and understand how much it hurts me when they bomb my country and kill my people!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Dave_64, Lang, overnite, Pierre, asw120, Southbound, Tacho, V8Ian, wee-allis and 2 other people also said thanks.

More
2 years 3 weeks ago - 2 years 3 weeks ago #232440 by Lang
Dima

I think this is very important for the whole world not just Ukraine. I hope it is not blocked. I know how hard it is for you but you must just report what you know and don't get very political.

Nearly the whole world is on your side.

I know Ternopil and I stayed in a nice place on the pretty Seret River for a couple of nights. It is a lovely city. The Ternopil Castle is pretty but just a beautiful big house but in the whole Oblast there are more real castles in one area than anywhere else I have been. Your history will sustain you.

Lang
Last edit: 2 years 3 weeks ago by Lang.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, PaulFH, Pierre, werkhorse

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #232454 by wee-allis
Replied by wee-allis on topic Dima in Ukraine
Dima,

I think that I speak for most forum members in saying that, we wish you to keep yourself and your family safe. Those of us who pray will do so for peace and safety in your country and those of us us who don't, will hope for the same.

It may get very difficult for you over the next while to stay in contact with us all here on the forum and you may well drop out for a while, but please keep in touch as you can, as we all do care.

Steve.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Dave_64, Dima Ukraine, Morris, Inter-Action, Mrsmackpaul, overnite, PaulFH, Pierre, asw120 and 7 other people also said thanks.

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #232475 by Dima Ukraine
For the fourth day our army heroically defends the country!
The occupant forces are weakening. To reinforce the fascist army of Russia, the army of Belarus has joined them. In fact, we are being attacked by two countries! The second tyrant, Lukashenko, is sending his troops to Ukraine! But our army is getting stronger than ever! We are being helped with weapons, and we have enough soldiers for all the enemy armies!
Glory to Ukraine!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Dave_64, eerfree, Morris, Inter-Action, PaulFH, Pierre, asw120, Southbound, wee-allis and 2 other people also said thanks.

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #232476 by PaulFH
Replied by PaulFH on topic Dima in Ukraine
Your people have shown great courage in defending their home land against a very powerful aggressor.
Full strength to your forces and civilian fighters towards victory.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Dave_64, Dima Ukraine, Inter-Action, overnite, Pierre, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #232485 by Dima Ukraine
Thank you so much my friends!
I really love trucks and I love your site!
But you are smart people and understand that our war is common, because we have common values and one of the main ones is freedom!
In addition, the mad Russian tyrant has put nuclear weapons on full alert, he is not just taming us, he is threatening the whole world!
I was reminded of the movie "Braveheart" with actor Mel Gibson, remember how in the end of the movie he said "Freedom". It's a good movie. Now every soldier in the Ukrainian army and most Ukrainian men are real fighters for whom the freedom of their native land is of the highest value.
On behalf of my people, I thank you for supporting our struggle.
And these are the losses of the aggressor in three days of war.
Glory to Ukraine!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Inter-Action, overnite, PaulFH, Pierre, Tacho, werkhorse, Brocky45, oliver1950, Swanny

Time to create page: 1.180 seconds