Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
1 week 4 days ago - 1 week 4 days ago #251621 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
Hi, Husky!
Honestly, I'd be more excited if the Aussie volunteers would bring us tanks! Don't get me wrong, I am grateful for the Aussies support, we have a catastrophic arms shortage right now! If your guys are passing through the city of Ternopil, I'd love to buy them a coffee and thank them for their support! Thanks my friend Husky for the good news!
Last edit: 1 week 4 days ago by Dima Ukraine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 week 4 days ago #251622 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and eighty-ninth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!Despite the fact that on the front of very heavy fighting, our heroes steadfastly hold the defense. The great news is that my heroic friend has gotten in touch! He regrets that he can't tell me much about what is happening at the front now, so as not to make life easier for the russian fascists!And our volunteers have reached the goal of their trip, in Kharkov unloaded food for the victims of shelling by russian fascists, peaceful Ukrainians! And the van delivers to our defenders their orders in different places of deployment!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
1 week 3 days ago #251631 by Dima Ukraine
The seven hundred and ninetieth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Our volunteers arrived at the extreme point of their route. They brought our soldiers drones, food and some other useful things. Our support is very important to our soldiers now, as russian fascists are intensifying their offensive actions and the main support Ukrainian heroes receive from volunteers!
russian fascists are shelling peaceful Ukrainian cities every day, killing Ukrainian civilians, but we will continue to fight for our freedom!

More
1 week 2 days ago #251638 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and ninety-first day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!Our volunteers are back and we are already preparing a new batch of drones for the next trip! The fight continues, and our drones will help our defenders to destroy the russian fascists!And I'm late for night duty!Losses of russian fascists as of 24 April!

More
1 week 1 day ago #251641 by mammoth
Replied by mammoth on topic Dima in Ukraine
www.criticalthreats.org/analysis/russian...ssment-april-24-2024
Confirmed that US military aid is finally on it's way, although it is now revealed that secret deliveries of ballistic missiles were delivered in March.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wee-allis

More
1 week 1 day ago #251643 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and ninety-second day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!Today russian fascists fired a rocket at the railway station in Dnipro region. According to preliminary data, 10 Ukrainian civilians were injured. Fighting unarmed people is a normal tactic of russian fascists, it's a pity that democratic politicians don't care about it.But we do not lower our hands and continue to fight for our freedom!Losses of russian fascists as of 25 April!

More
1 week 2 hours ago #251651 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and ninety-third day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
The war is gaining momentum! russian fascists are storming the positions of our heroes along the entire front line and have successes in some areas. At the same time russian fascists continue to shell peaceful Ukrainian cities, today they killed 8 Ukrainian civilians!
We are also gaining momentum in support of our warriors! Today, together with my friend who co-operates with our sappers, we sent a full europallet with the necessary equipment and elements for making bombs that will be attached to drones and destroy russian fascists!
Losses of russian fascists as of 26 April!

The following user(s) said Thank You: husky, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
6 days 7 hours ago #251656 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and ninety-fourth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Tonight the russian fascists have launched another massive missile strike on Ukraine. The main targets of the russian terrorists were thermal power plants in different regions of Ukraine, which suffered significant damage and the maintenance personnel were injured of varying degrees of complexity!
In total, the russian fascists fired 34 different missiles, our air defence managed to shoot down only 21 aerial targets! Several missiles exploded near the psychiatric hospital, the windows were blown out, but fortunately the patients were not injured!
And I'm off to night duty!
Losses of russian fascists as of 27 April!

More
5 days 1 hour ago #251666 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and ninety-fifth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
We continue our struggle. This evening we loaded another van, which tomorrow will go to our defenders and take them drones, food and other useful things. Although today is a day off, but in our volunteer headquarters, as well as our defenders do not have days off.
Losses of russian fascists as of 28 April!

More
4 days 1 hour ago #251682 by Dima Ukraine
The seven hundred and ninety-sixth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists is coming to an end!
Today russian fascists fired missiles at the city of Odesa, according to preliminary data 5 people were killed, more than thirty people were injured, including children!
And today we loaded the car of the military chaplain who will go to the east to our defenders!
Our soldiers need not only material support, but also spiritual support! In such heavy battles, in which our defenders are, faith saves!
Losses of russian fascists on 29 April!

Time to create page: 0.546 seconds