Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
1 week 6 days ago #251564 by mammoth

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 week 6 days ago #251568 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
Seven hundred and eighty-third day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!Today was a productive day.Our volunteers have arrived at the location of our defenders and are delivering what we have collected for them, some food, some car, some camouflage nets, some drones! Our volunteer staff is trying to fulfill all orders of our defenders. And sometimes we succeed as this time.And at lunchtime I helped unload sacks of flour, from which our volunteers will make cookies, bread, pies and rolls for our defenders. We unloaded a ton, but fifty-kilogram bags are not easy to carry. And in the evening, I helped my friend to send to our miners, about a ton of useful devices, steel balls, glue and many other things necessary for making mines that will destroy the russian fascists!Losses of russian fascists as of April 16!

The following user(s) said Thank You: eerfree, Morris, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
1 week 5 days ago #251577 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and eighty-fourth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Today russian fascists fired three rockets at the center of Chernihiv city. As a result of the shelling 17 people were killed, about seventy people were wounded of varying degrees of complexity. We do not have enough air defense assets and missiles for them, and the Russian fascists know it well! That is why they use the opportunity to destroy the Ukrainian people.
On the other hand, who cares that in the center of Europe peaceful Ukrainian people are being destroyed, who cares that in the center of Europe, russian fascists are massacring children, women and old people. What an immoral and indifferent world we live in. Is this cruel world waiting for our children, can't high-tech civilization protect life?
Losses of russian fascists on April 17!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
1 week 4 days ago #251580 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and eighty-fifth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Tonight kamikaze drones of russian fascists shot down over our and neighbouring regions. Our air defences shot down all the kamikaze drones.
And I'm going on night duty! It's short today, because I'm late!
Losses of russian fascists on the 18th of April!

More
1 week 3 days ago #251589 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and eighty-sixth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!Today was a busy day, I was not home for more than 24 hours. First night duty, during which we unloaded a van with food for our defenders, in the morning I unloaded a van that brought food collected by villagers, and then we went to another city to unload a container that we received from Canada. The Canadian Ukrainians gave medical gowns, medical gloves, diapers, shampoos, but most importantly they gave our defenders an SUV.Today russian fascists shelled the city of Dnipro, 7 Ukrainian civilians died, among them two children! Our President has asked our partners to help us with air defense! Naive, he still hopes for the support of partners! He does not realize that we have been betrayed, sold for thirty pieces of silver by lying modern politicians!So I hope in God, in ordinary people of the world, in our Ukrainian people, in our volunteer organization and in myself!

The following user(s) said Thank You: eerfree, Morris, asw120, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
1 week 2 days ago #251601 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and eighty-seventh day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Today the whole day in our volunteer headquarters was active robota. We loaded and sorted food, because tomorrow our volunteers will go to the east to our defenders. Tomorrow the robot will continue, because we will load a big truck. russian fascists are intensifying their attacks, so we must increase support for our defenders!
Losses of russian fascists as of April 20!

More
1 week 2 days ago - 1 week 2 days ago #251604 by PDU
Replied by PDU on topic Dima in Ukraine
And at last the Americans have passed the bill you've been needing so desperately - guess now you'll have to wait for them to actually do something useful . . . 
Last edit: 1 week 2 days ago by PDU.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, asw120, wee-allis

More
1 week 1 day ago #251609 by mammoth

More
1 week 1 day ago #251611 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and eighty-eighth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Western Ukraine is helping cities in the east that have suffered from the shelling of russian fascists. Today we loaded 30 tons of food for the long-suffering city of Kharkiv.
Frankly speaking a little tired, three days of work as a loader, not easy. But the realization of how hard it is for our defenders does not allow you to think about rest. At the end we were so tired that fifty-kilogram sacks of flour were thrown into the truck by four of us. In addition to the big truck, vans will go in the convoy to carry useful things to our defenders! That's how my day off on Sunday goes!
Now I will rest a little and go on night duty!

The following user(s) said Thank You: asw120, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
1 week 1 day ago #251614 by husky
Replied by husky on topic Dima in Ukraine
Hi Dima , Watching our local news channel last night and our regional fire brigade (Northumberland ) is leaving the UK now with a convoy of ex fire service trucks and aid in a convoy driven by volunteers from the fire and rescue service and is on its way to Ukraine to help with your situation. Hope it comes to you in time to assist with your ongoing struggles and is of help to bring this whole experience to a short and positive outcome. , stay safe and take care, Husky
The following user(s) said Thank You: eerfree, Morris, asw120

Time to create page: 0.709 seconds