Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
2 months 3 days ago #250879 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
Seven hundred and forty-third day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Today is a good day, my heroic friend has got in touch. He is in the very centre of hostilities, his unit is on one side of the settlement, and the russian devils are on the other side! There is continuous fighting between my friend's unit and the russian devils! My friend and his fellow soldiers, despite the superiority of the russian devils, firmly hold the defence and inflict tangible losses on the russian devils! The most amazing thing is that my friend, despite the fact that he is in the hottest point of the front, morally supports us, is interested in our problems and sends his best wishes! Thanks to my friend and hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian soldiers, we can live, work and raise children! So, being on the peaceful territory, we should support our heroes as much as we can!
And I'm going on night duty!
Losses of russian fascists on the 7th of March!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, Lang, asw120, wee-allis, oliver1950

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 day ago #250898 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred forty-fourth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Today after night duty took part in loading the van, which will go to the front line to our heroes! Our volunteer organisation today collected for our heroes a four-wheel drive van, drones, generator, anti-drone gun, starlink, camouflage nets and food. In a few days this valuable cargo will be helping our heroes destroy the russian devils!
There is heavy fighting on the front, so the support of volunteers is very important!
If our partners, who have promised to provide the Ukrainian army with shells and planes, worked as efficiently as our volunteer organisation, we would have already defeated the russian devils!
I think it is shameful to call ourselves democratic politicians and to watch indifferently how every day, russian devils who exterminate freedom-loving Ukrainian people!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, wee-allis

More
2 months 1 day ago #250899 by Dima Ukraine
There are not many of us, but we do a lot! And our heroic defenders are doing much more to make this world, drowning in sins, cleaner and freer!!!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, Lang, asw120, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
2 months 15 hours ago #250915 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and forty-fifth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Today russian devils again shelled peaceful cities of Ukraine. From 15 iranian kamikaze drones fired by russian devils, our air defence shot down 12. The city of Kherson suffered the most today, where a missile of russian devils fell between two multi-storey buildings. Fortunately there were no civilian casualties, but the houses were noticeably damaged!
A chinese minister who travels around Europe and even the Pope of Rome have started spreading quotes from the russian devils. What a disgrace! We are being urged to capitulate, which means giving up our territories to the russian devils. And what next, and I will tell - in the future any strong country of the world will begin to claim the territory of its neighbours, and fascist russia will come to visit peaceful Europe. If everything is clear with the Chinese, the Pope has once again shown his sympathy for fascist russia. What a disgrace!!!
Losses of russian fascists on 9 March!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
2 months 5 hours ago #250922 by mammoth
The following user(s) said Thank You: wee-allis

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #250926 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and forty-sixth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!Our volunteers successfully got to our heroes on the front line. From hand to hand volunteers handed over to our heroic defenders - drones, starlink, anti-drone gun, generator, food and many other useful things. We try to deliver everything that our heroes order to their positions on time. Unfortunately, our partners, who promised us shells and planes, can't boast of such efficiency. Many words - few deeds - this is the portrait of a modern politician! Jacques Fresco was right, politicians are the most useless people on the planet, they do nothing and pass off lies as truth!On the front, the situation for our heroes is not improving, as well-armed russian devils continue to push through our defences!I'm going on night duty!Losses of russian fascists as of 10 March!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, Lang, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #250944 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and forty-seventh day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
While our heroes are defending Europe from the invasion of fascist russian troops, we are being stabbed in the back by our Polish neighbours. Not for the first time they are blocking our border to Europe, our economy is suffering billions of dollars in losses. This means we lose the ability to finance our army. I have not written about this before, because the Poles took in millions of Ukrainian women and children in the first days of the war, for which we are grateful! The reason for the border closure, the Poles say that due to the export of agricultural products from Ukraine, the products of Polish farmers become uncompetitive in price. But today it was reported that the export of agricultural products from fascist russia, which passes through Poland has increased several times. At the same time Poles do not block the border with Belarus. How can this be called anything but treachery!
putler systematically achieves the purpose on dissolution of the European Union as the countries of east Europe which raised in the economy at the expense of subsidies of the countries of the western Europe, destroy unity of EU!
Losses of russian fascists on 11 March!

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #250961 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and forty-eighth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
A few hours ago, russian devils again shelled a multi-storey apartment block, killing three Ukrainian civilians and injuring about 40 people. russian devils are purposefully destroying unarmed Ukrainians, and this is not about geopolitics - this is genocide!
Several volunteer paramilitary units consisting of russian citizens entered the territory of the fascists and occupied several settlements. This is the second attempt by russian paramilitary units to declare themselves as a force against putler. But I don't think it can have any result because most of the population of fascist russia supports putler.
Losses of russian fascists on 12 March!

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #250975 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and forty-ninth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Tonight, russian devils again hit a kamikaze drone in a multi-storey building in Sumy. As a result of the explosion and destruction of the house, several civilians were killed and about a dozen people were injured! A few pensioners died, who certainly could not have caused putler any trouble. But putler's goal is the destruction of all Ukrainians, unfortunately none of our partners want to admit it!
Our scouts attacked oil depots in several regions of fascist russia with kamikaze drones. Unlike the strikes of the russian devils, we are not at war with civilians, but hit strategic facilities, in this case oil depots and refineries!
And I'm going on night duty!
Losses of russian fascists as of 13th March!

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #251008 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and fiftieth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Today I spent more than half of the day at the military enlistment centre, there are no photos because it is not allowed to take photos there. I recently received a summons and today I had to come to clarify the data, but my documents were lost. They promised to find them. I still have a deferment from military service, because I belong to the category of scientists, and this category still has a reservation from service. But it is a temporary deferment and in case of deterioration of the situation at the front we will be subject to conscription on general grounds.
There is no change on the front, the russian devils are attacking and our heroes are holding the defence.
The air raid alarm sounded twice today and my little girl spent about three hours in the shelter!
Losses of russian fascists on the 14th of March!

Time to create page: 0.711 seconds