Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
1 month 4 days ago #251196 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
Seven hundred and fifty-ninth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Tonight russian fascists fired 35 iranian kamikaze drones at Ukraine, our air defence shot down 31 of them. Now the air alarm has sounded again, russian fascists' kamikaze drones have been detected in the Ukrainian sky again.
Yesterday, near Moscow, 60 citizens of fascist russia were shot dead in a concert hall in a terrorist attack. russian fascist media rushed to blame Ukrainian special services for this attack. But russian fascists did not take into account the fact that Ukrainians do not fight unarmed. And what happened in the concert hall, another staging of russian special services. This handwriting of russian special services is well known. Since 1991, when russian special services staged the bombing of a multi-storey apartment building by terrorists and many other terrorist acts in the middle of russia, which were organised by russian special services. By this method, putler wants to justify a general mobilisation in order to send more armies to Ukraine. Unfortunately, the majority of the russian population will believe their Tsar and sacrifice their children and husbands, who will rot in the Ukrainian soil.
And today at the headquarters we unloaded again the food that was collected by indifferent Ukrainians and in a few days these products will be taken to our defenders.
Losses of russian fascists on 23 March!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, wee-allis, oliver1950

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 month 3 days ago #251216 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and sixtieth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists.
Tonight the russian fascists again launched a massive missile attack on Ukraine! russian fascists fired 29 missiles and 28 kamikaze drones! Our air defence shot down 18 missiles and 25 kamikaze drones.
The russian fascists are hitting energy infrastructure and want to further weaken our economy.
This morning an air alert has already sounded, russian fascists have launched a missile attack on energy facilities in a neighbouring region. There is no information on casualties.
Our scouts carried out several strikes on occupied Crimea and damaged two russian fascist ships.
Losses of russian fascists as of 24 March!

More
1 month 3 days ago #251218 by mammoth
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lang, wee-allis

More
1 month 2 days ago #251248 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and sixty-first day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!Just now an air-raid alarm has sounded, probably the russian fascists are shelling my long-suffering country again! But at this moment I have no time for analysis, I have to have time to write a scientific article, to which I am obliged by my work at the university, and then I run on night duty in our volunteer headquarters!Losses of russian fascists on 25 March!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, Lang, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
1 month 1 day ago #251265 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and sixty-second day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Today, we loaded lorries with useful cargo, which our volunteers will take to our defenders. SUV, kamikaze drones, generator, portable cookers, and a lot of food and many other useful things will go to our heroes. Today I am very tired, but the realisation that I am taking part in something very important, something that will bring victory and freedom to my country, makes up for my tiredness! So I gathered the remaining strength and went to finalise my scientific article! In the evening I received a parcel with respirators, which I bought for our sappers who work with toxic substances! Such a busy day I had today!
Losses of russian fascists as of 26 March!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, Lang, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
1 month 1 hour ago #251279 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and sixty-third day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
I was very busy these days, so I missed the news about how a russian fascist missile flew into polish airspace for almost 1 minute! This is not the first time that russian fascist missiles have flown into the airspace of a NATO member country! The only thing the Polish authorities dared to do was to summon the ambassador of the russian fascists with explanations! The russian fascist ambassador ignored the invitation of the polish authorities, because the russian fascists spit on the wishes of any democratic country. But that is not important, what is important is that if the polish Air Force had shot down that missile, one less missile would have flown into my country. The fact remains that NATO is afraid of fascist russia. If Trump, who said that the U.S. may leave the NATO bloc, wins the presidential elections, the situation of European countries will be deplorable and the boot of the russian fascist will come to Paris and Berlin and this is not a fantasy, because putler feels fear well!
Losses of russian fascists on 27 March!

More
4 weeks 2 days ago #251291 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and sixty-fourth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Our valiant volunteers reached our heroic defenders and handed them useful cargoes. Our warriors thanked our volunteer organisation for their support! It's nice to realise our involvement in supporting our heroes. The only sad thing is that in hundreds of flights that our volunteers have made, I have never once been able to deliver something useful for my heroic friend. The thing is that throughout the war, he was and is at the very front, or as warriors say at "zero". And our volunteers are not allowed to go there, there are great risks. The last time my friend got in touch, he was in a village that was half divided between our heroes and russian fascists. Unfortunately, my friend is out of contact again, I believe he is fine as far as he can be in the place where he is fighting now.
And I'm going on night duty!
Losses of russian fascists on the 28th of March!

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #251303 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and sixty-fifth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Tonight, russian fascists once again launched a massive missile strike on Ukraine. At night, when people were sleeping, russian fascists released 60 kamikaze drones and 39 different missiles. Our air defence shot down 58 kamikaze drones, this is not a bad result. With missiles the situation is worse, with 39 missiles, our air defence shot down 26, which means that 13 different missiles of the russian fascists hit residential houses, schools, energy infrastructure. The Polish Air Force even flew fighter jets whose pilots watched russian fascist missiles kill Ukrainian civilians. In the "good" world we live in! Having the means to shoot down missiles, watching your neighbours being killed is a good characteristic of modern democracy!
Losses of russian fascists on 29 March!

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #251306 by mammoth
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lang, wee-allis

More
4 weeks 50 minutes ago #251313 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and sixty-sixth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
As I write this message, russian fascists are shelling the city of Kharkiv! Rockets are flying into multi-storey apartment blocks, the mayor of the city reports.
On the front the situation is very difficult for our heroes, because we have not received the shells, as well as the promised planes. russian fascists are taking advantage of the fortunate situation provided to them by a weak democracy! In order to help Ukraine, many European leaders need to learn from the Czech president, who offered to buy shells needed for the Ukrainian army from all over the world. He not only offered, he found from whom he could buy and has already bought several hundred thousand shells for Ukraine. This is real support, not just idle chatter!
Losses of russian fascists as of 30 March!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, husky, asw120, wee-allis, oliver1950

Time to create page: 0.626 seconds