Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
2 years 1 month ago #232702 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine

Over 3,000 Russian civilians were arrested for protesting against the war, supporting my earlier statement that ordinary Russians don't want war.
Reports are suggesting that many of the mad despot's senior military officers are not in agreement with the invasion.
3,000 for 150 million people! You think that's enough! I agree that not all Russians support the war! But now I cannot and do not want to look for excuses for their passivity! Just today, during the withdrawal of civilians from places of active hostilities, along the agreed corridor, Russian fascists shot buses with civilians, children were killed! Do you think I should find inner strength to understand the Russians? Maybe after the victory and the pain in my heart subsides I will try to find excuses for the Russian people, but it will definitely not be right now!
Glory to Ukraine!
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, V8Ian

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #232706 by V8Ian
Replied by V8Ian on topic Dima in Ukraine
Dima, those three thousand are as brave and principaled as the Ukrainian people, but they will magically disappear into a gulag or mass grave. There would be millions of ordinary Russians, sharing the same view, but for reasons of safety, are more discreet.
Justice will prevail, Ukraine will be free, I hope it will be sooner rather than later.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Dima Ukraine, PaulFH, werkhorse

More
2 years 1 month ago #232717 by Dima Ukraine
The twelfth day of the war of liberation in Ukraine!
Putler promised that he would take Kiev in four days - idiot!
The damned Russian fascist army continues to suffer casualties. There are so many Russian fascist prisoners of war that it became necessary to organize prisoner-of-war camps. Ukraine will surely win!
Glory to Ukraine!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Morris, Inter-Action, overnite, PaulFH, asw120, Eightpot, squeak, V8Ian, wee-allis and 1 other people also said thanks.

More
2 years 1 month ago #232765 by Dima Ukraine
The thirteenth day of the war of the heroic Ukraine against the Russian fascist occupier. Now is the moment to destroy the world's most powerful tyrant, Putler, or watch the peaceful population of Ukraine being annihilated! The Russian fascists have already killed 40 Ukrainian children. When I see how NATO has withdrawn from closing the sky over Ukraine, my only wish is that the top officials of this organization would be in Kiev or Kharkov. They know that it is possible to avoid civilian deaths and shorten the war. But they are afraid of nuclear war. Then I have another question, the world wants to continue to live under the threat of a mad tyrant threatening seven billion of the world's population. Is this freedom? Is this democracy? No it is the illusion of peace! When a crazy Russian fascist is allowed to destroy Ukrainian cities, continue to buy oil and gas from him, it means that the modern world is okay with the extermination of entire countries. Today there was an unprecedented case where the Red Cross Organization, forbade sticking the red cross emblem on buses that take Ukrainian civilians out of the occupied territories!!! They must be protecting the brand! Shame on the organization that is supposed to ensure the safety of civilians!!!! We will still win with or without help, because the truth is behind us! I thank all the people of the world who are making an effort to close the skies over Ukraine and those who provide us with humanitarian aid!
Glory to Ukraine!
And these are the losses of the Russian fascists to date!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Morris, Inter-Action, PaulFH, asw120, V8Ian, wee-allis, werkhorse, oliver1950, Swanny

More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #232783 by cobbadog
Replied by cobbadog on topic Dima in Ukraine
I heard on the radio this morning of an unconfirmed report that the Ukrainian's sunk a Russian boat off the southern coast. Radio chatter between boat and Ukrainian Nationals was the Russians demanding they give up or they will be bombed. The reply was very much straight forward telling the Russians to go %&$# yourself. After that the boat was somehow sunk by the Ukrainians.
Story still yet to be confirmed.

Cheers Cobba & Cobbarette
Coopernook, The Centre of our Universe
Working on more play time.
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by cobbadog.

More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #232787 by Lang
Replied by Lang on topic Dima in Ukraine
That is from quite a few days ago. No boats sunk but mixed reports of what happened to the handful of blokes on the island. Killed or Captured? Apparently an heroic stand.

It is very hard to get figures in any war with both sides putting out propaganda.

During WW2 whenever a fighter attacked the massed bombers maybe 100 gunners were shooting as he was hit. The entire Luftwaffe was shot down every day from the claims.

I spent some time getting the latest assessments from NATO, US military intelligence, CIA and UK MI6. As of Monday they all agree Russian losses are 2- 4,000 with most putting it at the top end. Ukraine losses are about the same which is very good considering the imbalance of forces.

It looks like Russia is about to default on loans which could well lead to the collapse of the economy. Let us hope Putin's mania results in his nuclear order being rejected by a sane adviser who shoots him between the eyes

It is not our problem attitude passed days ago and it is now potentially the biggest problem for the whole world - ever!

Lang
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Lang.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, cobbadog, asw120, V8Ian, oliver1950

More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #232789 by Lang
What most people do not realise is that the Russian economy is exactly the same size as Australia's

We have spent our money on community welfare (in the broadest sense) while Russia has spent a vast percentage on the military.

Russia spends 4.3% GDP on defence, Australia spends 2.1%.

It is all very well having huge well equipped armies but as Napoleon said "an army marches on its stomach".

In a major modern battle the cost of keeping the boys fed, the guns supplied and the vehicles fueled can be millions of dollars a SECOND.

Australia certainly could.not do it tomorrow even with our AAA credit rating and existing reserves. Russian government bonds have been declared "junk bonds". Putin's purse is empty.

Today Russia has been downgraded to C with downward outlook (default imminent)

What desperate measures are ahead for him to bring this debacle to quick conclusion?

Lang
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Lang.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, cobbadog, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
2 years 1 month ago #232793 by Gryphon
Replied by Gryphon on topic Dima in Ukraine

Russian losses are 2- 4,000 with most at the top end

What is the 'top end'?

More
2 years 1 month ago #232794 by Lang
Closer to 4,000

More
2 years 1 month ago #232796 by Gryphon
Replied by Gryphon on topic Dima in Ukraine

I heard on the radio this morning of an unconfirmed report that the Ukrainian's sunk a Russian boat off the southern coast. Radio chatter between boat and Ukrainian Nationals was the Russians demanding they give up or they will be bombed. The reply was very much straight forward telling the Russians to go %&$# yourself. After that the boat was somehow sunk by the Ukrainians.
Story still yet to be confirmed.

It is a recent story, only hours old, being reported on a couple of sites, www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/...e-navy-b2030878.html

The original stories from the 1st day said they were killed but that was cleared up a few days later with them being shown to be captured and in Crimea.

Terry

And in looking for the above I found this little piece which gives a strange perspective of the Russian PR guy to the EU not being happy that the truth is not being told www.politico.eu/article/russia-ukraine-s...land-soldiers-alive/
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog

Time to create page: 1.180 seconds