Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
2 years 1 month ago #232556 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
It's the seventh day of the war with fascist Russia!
In spite of massive rocket attacks and bombing of peaceful cities, our heroic army destroys the aggressor, who surrenders en masse. I thank the people of the world for supporting my people's struggle for freedom.
Glory to Ukraine!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Morris, Inter-Action, overlander, PaulFH, asw120, Southbound, V8Ian, werkhorse, oliver1950

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #232564 by Dima Ukraine
Friends, I'm sorry, I couldn't find any clear new statistics on the losses of fascist russia, so I corrected yesterday's statistics for this morning!
Glory to Ukraine!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Morris, 77louie400, PaulFH, asw120, V8Ian, wee-allis, werkhorse, oliver1950

More
2 years 1 month ago #232591 by Dima Ukraine
The eighth day of war in my country!
I admire the heroism of our army, which bravely fights the second army of the world, which has military equipment, aircraft and navy ten times larger than ours. But the fortitude and heroism of one Ukrainian soldier is thousands of times more powerful than the iron that fascist military equipment turns into. They won't have enough bombs, tanks or planes for us, because the dream of every real Ukrainian is to destroy the occupier.
Our forces are doubled when we see the support of the whole world, the decisions of your officials are important, but the pure-hearted help of ordinary Frenchmen, British, Americans, Poles, Italians and other nations give us faith in justice and goodness of people all over the world. Together we will win, freedom or death! Glory to Ukraine!
And this is the new statistics of the loss of the fascist troops of russia!

The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Morris, Inter-Action, PaulFH, asw120, Southbound, werkhorse, oliver1950

More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #232592 by overnite
Replied by overnite on topic Dima in Ukraine
Dima, good to get your daily updates. Stay safe.
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by overnite.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dima Ukraine

More
2 years 1 month ago #232593 by Dima Ukraine
One of the biggest problems in Ukraine right now is the bombing and rocketing of civilian cities! According to official information, more than two thousand Ukrainian civilians have been killed as a result of bombing and rocket attacks! Unfortunately the Western countries do not make a consolidated decision on the closure of the sky over Ukraine! British Prime Minister Boris Johnson has openly stated that a decision to close the skies over Ukraine would mean having to shoot down Russian planes, which would mean dragging Western countries into an open confrontation with Russia! On the other hand everyone can see that the second strongest army in the world is not that strong! If the West had decided to close the skies over Ukraine, we could have avoided mass civilian casualties and ended the war sooner!
Glory to Ukraine!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Morris, Inter-Action, PaulFH, wee-allis, werkhorse, oliver1950, Swanny

More
2 years 1 month ago #232606 by Dima Ukraine
It's day nine of the war of liberation in Ukraine! Now the mad fascist Russian troops are firing tanks at the Zaporozhe nuclear power plant. According to experts, if it explodes, the explosion will be ten times stronger than at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant in 1986. The radiation cloud will cover all of Europe. All of Europe must unite now to fight the Russian fascist!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, PaulFH, wee-allis

More
2 years 1 month ago #232614 by Morris
Replied by Morris on topic Dima in Ukraine
Hello Dima
Hello Dima

I heard on the news here that the Russians caused a fire at the Zaporozhe Nuclear power plant but that the Ukranian patriots extinguished the fire while the Russians were shooting at the fire fighters.

I also heard that the 65 kilometer long convoy of Russian military vehicles are stationary in heavy rain and deep mud because of shortage of fuel for the vehicles and food for the soldiers.

If that is true,
it is good news.

I have my shoulder to the wheel,
my nose to the grindstone,
I've put my best foot forward,
I've put my back into it,
I'm gritting my teeth,

Now I find I can't do any work in this position!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Dima Ukraine, Inter-Action

More
2 years 1 month ago #232618 by Dima Ukraine
Despite the superior forces of the russian fascist army, our military is successfully defending our country! Here are the occupant losses as of today. Glory to Ukraine and Glory to our army!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, asw120, werkhorse, oliver1950, Swanny

More
2 years 1 month ago #232619 by Dima Ukraine
This is how Russian fascist troops destroy the truth! This is the Russian military mobile crematorium in Ukraine, where the bodies of Russian soldiers will be burned so that their mothers will have nothing to bury. This is how Russia wants to hide the real losses in manpower! People can do that - no, but fascists can! Glory to Ukraine!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, PaulFH, asw120, werkhorse, oliver1950, Swanny

More
2 years 1 month ago #232627 by Dima Ukraine
The tenth day of the war of liberation in Ukraine begins! Unfortunately, the skies over Ukraine are not closed, which means that the Russian fascist army will continue to bomb and fire rockets at our cities. Children, women, and old people will die. Why haven't they closed the sky? I will leave this question to the conscience of those who make the decision. What indifference and appeasement of a tyrant leads to is the same as when a dog bites a human once and tastes human blood, it will not stop and will continue to attack people. If we turn a blind eye to the bombing of Ukraine and the seizure of nuclear power plants, the appetite of the aggressor, who has no way back, will grow. And where is the guarantee that after attacking Ukraine, the aggressor will not look to other countries. Today's speech by the Secretary General of NATO, cannot give one hundred percent assurance of the security of the countries that make up this organization! And the whole world has seen it! Ukraine will continue its fight for freedom, in any case! I am grateful to the common people around the world who have now reached out to Ukraine, and I am sure that if asked the common people, they would say that the sky over Ukraine should be closed! Again, I appeal to people of goodwill, to continue to support Ukraine in its fight for freedom, for example, with Patriot anti-aircraft missile systems.
Glory to Ukraine!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Morris, Inter-Action, overnite, PaulFH, asw120, squeak, V8Ian, oliver1950

Time to create page: 1.160 seconds