Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
1 year 7 months ago #239241 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
Two hundred and eighth day of the Ukrainian people's war against the russian bandits. Today it has been confirmed that russian fascists are sending their criminals to Ukraine. russian murderers, rapists and thieves have been promised amnesty if they agree to fight in Ukraine. The russian fascists cannot mobilize volunteers to fight in Ukraine, so they mobilize criminals. They will be used as meat for our guns. This was also the tactic used by the Soviet army during the Second World War. The russian occupiers lack imagination, so they fight with their grandfather's methods. And one thing can be said to the russian criminals: "Welcome to hell!"
Today I received a photo from a warrior (foreground) who was given a warm uniform for a donation from my friend Jeff. The photo was taken in the liberated, as a result of a successful Ukrainian army counter-offensive, Kharkov region. In the background on the left, a trophy left behind by the russian fascists in a hurry. I have painted over the soldiers' faces and identification signs for now, but left untouched the eyes, in which there is not the slightest hint of fear, just a bit of fatigue. These, and heroes like them, will bring victory to my country!
Glory to Ukraine!
Losses of russian fascists on 19 September!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, oliver1950

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #239245 by ElectricDreams
Replied by ElectricDreams on topic Dima in Ukraine
Sad to hear dirty desperate tricks like that are being used.

Media in Australia is not painting Russians well, in fact there is a growing concern that when it comes to an end, or a cornered and defeated Putin, what will he do or use as a desperate last attempt, i.e nuclear. The world is very aware Putin can't be trusted, so what he says and does are very different. China are even showing concern.

In the mean time brother, if you can collect and stash any of those tanks, armoured vehicles etc, you may well have your self something to sell to help with rebuilding you and your families life when its over.

punch on.
Last edit: 1 year 7 months ago by ElectricDreams.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH

More
1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #239275 by Lang
Last edit: 1 year 7 months ago by Lang.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, Tacho, wee-allis, ElectricDreams

More
1 year 7 months ago #239282 by Lang
Replied by Lang on topic Dima in Ukraine
A really big problem facing the Ukrainians is what to do about the hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians that are pro-Russian, collaborators or actually combatants who are fighting against Ukraine.

The temptation to take revenge is very great. No doubt this happens on a local level on the battlefield but what is Ukraine to do about a huge disaffected section of their population that is now coming under their control as they push the front line to the East? Show trials, large scale executions or imprisonment can only make the world cease support for Ukraine.

The very painful decision to "forgive and forget" is the only option but the huge divisions will remain for generations. I hope Zelensky can be as good a statesman and peacemaker as he is a war leader.

Perhaps Dima can give his thoughts on the hopefully not too distant peace environment.

Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dima Ukraine, PaulFH

More
1 year 7 months ago #239290 by Dima Ukraine

A really big problem facing the Ukrainians is what to do about the hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians that are pro-Russian, collaborators or actually combatants who are fighting against Ukraine.

The temptation to take revenge is very great. No doubt this happens on a local level on the battlefield but what is Ukraine to do about a huge disaffected section of their population that is now coming under their control as they push the front line to the East? Show trials, large scale executions or imprisonment can only make the world cease support for Ukraine.

The very painful decision to "forgive and forget" is the only option but the huge divisions will remain for generations. I hope Zelensky can be as good a statesman and peacemaker as he is a war leader.

Perhaps Dima can give his thoughts on the hopefully not too distant peace environment.

Lang
Thank you very much for your question my friend.
It is indeed a very poignant topic. We are here in Western Ukraine talking to temporarily evacuated Ukrainians from eastern Ukraine. Most russian-speaking immigrants now realize that russians are not brothers. But there are some who openly accuse us, the residents of Western Ukraine, of being to blame for the war.
We don't get into fights, but we talk in high tones. In one of my posts, I wrote that even after the russian occupants destroyed all the property they had gained, there are still russian-speaking Ukrainians in eastern Ukraine who continue to sympathize with the Russian occupiers. I call them slaves.
I see no point in executing traitors who did not kill native Ukrainians, only murderers deserve to die. There are civilized methods of strengthening the Ukrainian nation and purging it of pro-russian traitors. The small Baltic countries have shown an example, which is that people with pro-russian sentiments, those who do not want to learn the Ukrainian language and history of Ukraine, are simply deprived of citizenship, have no right to vote and be elected to government and receive a smaller salary than citizens of Ukraine. And those who are radical should be permanently deported from the country with confiscation of property. This is my opinion!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Inter-Action, PaulFH, oliver1950

More
1 year 7 months ago #239291 by Dima Ukraine
Two hundred and ninth day of the Ukrainian people's war against russian terrorists. Today a russian occupant missile exploded 300 metres from the reactor of a southern Ukrainian nuclear power plant. The stupidity of the russian military and their commanders is staggering in its recklessness. The silence of the political leaders of the European nations who, like the Ukrainians, could be affected by the explosion of the nuclear reactor is also astounding. Maybe they hope that the wind will blow in the other direction? There are no guarantees here. Hail to Ukraine!
russian terrorist losses on 20 September!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950, ElectricDreams

More
1 year 7 months ago #239292 by ElectricDreams
Replied by ElectricDreams on topic Dima in Ukraine
I can tell you Dima, NO ONE is impressed by whoever's ego thinks its amusing to lob a missile into where nuclear facilities are. Regardless of how accurate missiles are supposed too be, it may be an unfortunate disaster from a prank that forces the hand of the west more.

I keep hoping for the news someone has assassinated Putin, but he will be very aware of that. I imagine his ego is haunted by sleeping with one eye open and questions trusting his own mother if she were around. Maybe a good old Russian poisoning from with in his scared obedient few will be his fait.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

More
1 year 7 months ago #239296 by Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

More
1 year 7 months ago #239321 by Dima Ukraine
Two hundred and tenth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists. Putler felt his arse was about to end up on the frying pan of hell. In agony, he ordered a partial mobilisation and referendums on the temporarily occupied territories of Ukraine to join russia. After that, the most popular queries on a google search engine are: - how to leave russia quickly and - how to avoid mobilisation. That is the russian way of patriotism. After the illegal referendums in the temporarily occupied territories of Ukraine, the first to be mobilised will be those Ukrainian citizens who vote to join russia. In this way, russia will fill the holes in the personnel of its shabby army and Ukraine will be rid of traitors. I hope that our partners will react with lightning speed to the mobilization in russia, and provide us with defective weaponry. I wrote in my earlier posts that there is no point in negotiating with a tyrant, he must be destroyed, because the only thing Putler can do is to increase the rivers of blood.
Glory to Ukraine!
russian fascist casualties on 21 September!
The following user(s) said Thank You: eerfree, Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950, Dodgeydude

More
1 year 7 months ago #239359 by Dima Ukraine
Two hundred and eleventh day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian occupiers. Today is a good day, 215 heroes have returned to Ukraine, including those who defended the city of Mariupol. Special thanks to the President of Turkey for carrying out this exchange. Among the heroes who returned home is our student's father (photo before captivity and after). The Azov regiment commanders who are now in Turkey have returned. In return, we gave away the main propagandist of the "russian world" in Ukraine, Putler's cousin - medvedchuk (now there will be less stink in Ukraine). We also gave away several dozen russian fascists in the officer ranks. It's a good day, but let's not forget that there are still several thousand Ukrainian military personnel remaining in the captivity of russian fascists! Therefore, the exchange work must be carried out continuously, until the last Ukrainian is returned to Ukraine.
Glory to Ukraine!
Losses of russian fascists on 22 September.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, asw120, wee-allis, werkhorse, oliver1950, Dodgeydude, ElectricDreams

Time to create page: 0.655 seconds