Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #239656 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
Two hundred and nineteenth day of the war Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
From my conversation yesterday with a friend of mine who returned from the front line, I was convinced of how important volunteer help and support from friends all over the world is. Despite the state support of the Ukrainian army, most of the necessary things for the soldiers are supplied by volunteer organisations. Helmets, flak jackets, night vision goggles, drones, and now warm uniforms, all in large quantities, are provided to our soldiers by their relatives and volunteer organizations. I have questions for our authorities about how our army is supplied. But we will probably hear the answer after the end of the war. Unfortunately, I cannot sound much of what my friend has told me, but I declare with the full responsibility, that much of what is informed by official mass-media, is not true! This fact saddens me greatly! But on the other hand, I am also convinced of the true heroism shown by our soldiers under conditions of limited arms, uniforms and superior enemy forces!
Glory to Ukraine!
Losses of russian fascists on 30 September!
Last edit: 1 year 7 months ago by Dima Ukraine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, oliver1950

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 7 months ago #239670 by Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

More
1 year 7 months ago #239713 by Lang

More
1 year 7 months ago #239725 by Dima Ukraine
Two hundred and twentieth day of the Ukrainian people's war against the russian fascists.
Yesterday, as putler along with four clowns from the unrecognised republics shouted russia, russia, missiles flew into Ukraine. This time rockets hit a humanitarian convoy with peaceful Ukrainians, killing 30 people, including two children, and wounding 92 (photo 1). Today a convoy of cars with peaceful Ukrainians was found shot by russian fascists in Kharkiv region. This terror, committed on September 25, by russian fascists, took the lives of 24 Ukrainians, among them one pregnant woman and 13 children! (photo 2). How many Ukrainian children must die for fascist russia to be expelled from the UN? How many Ukrainians must die for russia to be recognized as a terrorist, which must be destroyed? And how long would it take for the world community to stop being afraid of this mad dwarf?
Glory to Ukraine!
Losses of russian fascists on October 1!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, asw120, oliver1950, Dodgeydude

More
1 year 7 months ago #239751 by Dima Ukraine
Two hundred and twenty-first day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian occupiers! Today, our heroic troops liberated the town of Liman! Yesterday it was known that our soldiers entered the city, but only today at noon, the president officially announced that the city was liberated! Such victories lift the spirits of all Ukrainians, increase faith in our heroic army and give hope that the final victory over russian fascism is approaching. At the same time, we must understand the cost of these victories to Ukrainians. Now it is very important that the support of our army, with armaments from our partners, reaches a new level. If at the beginning of the war, our partners were afraid to provide us with modern weapons because they feared that they would fall into the hands of russian fascists or be used ineptly by our soldiers, now there should be no such fears. Our heroes have learned to use foreign armaments effectively, so our partners can increase the volume of armaments and finally provide us with aircraft!!!
Glory to Ukraine!
russian occupant losses on 2 October!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, oliver1950

More
1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #239752 by Lang
Last edit: 1 year 7 months ago by Lang.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, wee-allis

More
1 year 7 months ago #239786 by Lang

More
1 year 7 months ago #239796 by Dima Ukraine
Two hundred and twenty-third day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists. I didn't post yesterday as I had a lot of work to do and went on duty at night and didn't have a computer handy! Both yesterday and today, our heroic troops are slowly but surely liberating settlements from the russian invaders, one by one. The russian fascists are fleeing and abandoning the weapons that our military will use to destroy the occupiers.
A picture has emerged of a train carrying weapons of the russian nuclear forces, towards the Ukrainian border. Although military experts say a nuclear strike is unlikely, but who knows what to expect from the monkey with a grenade - putler! In this context, if I were European politicians I would do everything possible to defeat putler, in particular I would provide the Ukrainian army with a lot of weapons and aircraft! We have repeatedly seen russian missiles go astray and arrive far from the target. Who will guarantee that if russian fascists use nuclear missiles, they will only hit Ukraine? Who will guarantee that the missiles will not fly over Ukrainian territory? If the leaders of European politics have a self-preservation instinct, they should promptly help us in destroying the fascist russian army!
Glory to Ukraine!
Losses of russian fascists on the 3rd and 4th of October!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950, Dodgeydude

More
1 year 7 months ago #239798 by Lang

More
1 year 7 months ago #239832 by Lang

Time to create page: 0.652 seconds