Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
1 year 7 months ago #239840 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
Two hundred and twenty-fourth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian occupiers!
Yesterday I published a report about a train with nuclear weapons heading towards the border with Ukraine. I saw the information in the official news, today, they also denied this information. In any case, I stand by my opinion about the accuracy of russian missiles.
Today the President of belarus officially admitted that his country is taking part in the war against Ukraine. Well, now he will officially take his place in the dock after our victory! War removes the masks and shows who is really who. belarus, from whose territory the attack on Ukraine began; hungary, which constantly blocks the application of sanctions against russia; iran, which supplies military quadcopters to russia and a number of other countries, which block russia's exclusion from the UN, become complicit in fascism, the genocide of Ukrainians and simply immoral countries. Support for fascism, in time, will boomerang back to the people of these countries, and then let them not be offended!
Glory to Ukraine!
Losses of the russian occupiers on 5 September!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, oliver1950

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 7 months ago #239878 by Dima Ukraine
Two hundred and twenty-fifth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian occupiers!
Today, russian missiles, have landed in the region next to mine, but there is no information about casualties so far. And yesterday Iranian kamikaze drones struck the Kiev region. These facts are yet another confirmation that there is not a single safe place on the map of Ukraine. At the same time, our heroic army continues its offensive in the East and South of Ukraine and liberates occupied settlements. In the South alone, 29 settlements have recently been liberated!
And I'm going on another night duty to guard the warehouses with humanitarian supplies!
Glory to Ukraine!
Losses of the russian occupiers on 6 October!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, Tacho, wee-allis, werkhorse, oliver1950, Dodgeydude

More
1 year 7 months ago #239914 by Dima Ukraine
Two hundred and twenty-sixth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian occupiers! Today, the russian fascists, with missiles and Iranian drones, shelled the city of Zaporozhye three times! All the objects that were hit had nothing to do with military facilities, only peaceful people were killed! russian fascism has put another stamp on its inhumanity! The Nobel Peace Prize was awarded today, divided between three nominees: Ukraine, russia and belarus. I do not know what sense was put by founders of the award, uniting Ukraine with representatives of fascist countries! But the whole world should understand that Ukrainians, russians and belarusians are not brotherly peoples. Maybe russians and belarusians are brothers, but not us!!! Ukrainians are freedom-loving people who left the Soviet camp forever, while the belarusians and russians turned that camp into fascism! Once again, we are not brotherly peoples!!!
Glory to Ukraine!
Losses of russian fascists on October 7!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, oliver1950, Dodgeydude

More
1 year 7 months ago #239922 by asw120
Replied by asw120 on topic Dima in Ukraine
I believe one of the people awarded the prize is in jail for speaking out against their government.

Jarrod.

“I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them”

― Adlai E. Stevenson II

More
1 year 7 months ago #239924 by Dima Ukraine
Two hundred and twenty-seventh day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian occupiers! Today pictures and videos of the fire on the Crimean bridge went around the world! A good hangover for putler, after his birthday yesterday! The Crimean bridge was supposed to symbolize the link between Crimea and russia, a genius of engineering and an impregnable structure for attacks! But as it turned out it was just another exaggeration of fascist russia's power! There are a lot of versions about who blew up the bridge, especially russian propagandists! And our security services are modestly silent! Thanks guys, great job! Let this explosion be the beginning of Crimea's liberation from occupation and the beginning of the end of russian fascism!
Glory to Ukraine!
Glory to the Security Service of Ukraine!
Losses of russian occupants on October 8!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, oliver1950

More
1 year 7 months ago #239928 by Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

More
1 year 7 months ago #239940 by Dima Ukraine
Two hundred and twenty-eighth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian occupiers. The russian fascists continue their daily bombardment of residential buildings. Today in Zaporozhye, a russian rocket hit a multi-storey house, according to preliminary data 12 people were killed, many wounded, among them 6 children! russian fascists do not know how to fight our army, the scoundrels are fighting the unarmed and defenseless! Shame on the russian barbarians!
Eddy, Bruce, Jeff and Jarrod, the fighters you helped say hello and thank you for your help! With your donations they have made some repairs to their war machine!
If anyone wants to support our heroes and bring the victory over russian fascism closer please join us!
Gloru to the Ukraine!
russian fascist casualties as of October 9!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, asw120, oliver1950, Dodgeydude

More
1 year 7 months ago #239962 by Dima Ukraine
Two hundred and twenty-ninth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists! Today, the russian cowards, once again, have shown the baseness of their nature. The massive rocket attack by russian fascists on the energy infrastructure in different regions of Ukraine is a manifestation of weakness and insecurity. Today russian missiles came to us too, but so far I don't know where they hit.
Today, putler and the president of belarus agreed on a coalition to attack us. Well, if the belarussian army is not smart enough to obey the order of their dictator, only death awaits them on our land and the branding of fascists on the entire Belarussian people!
Yesterday my volunteer efforts were rewarded with the medal "For Dignity and Patriotism"! I am dedicating this award to all my friends in the US, UK, Australia, Germany, France and other countries of the world who support my people in the war against Russian fascists.
Friends, due to the massive attacks of the russian fascists on Ukraine's power plants there may be some internet loss, but I will continue to update you on what is happening as soon as possible!
Glory to Ukraine!
Losses of russian cowardly dogs on October 10!

The following user(s) said Thank You: eerfree, Morris, PaulFH, asw120, Tacho, werkhorse, oliver1950, Dodgeydude

More
1 year 7 months ago #239963 by Lang
Replied by Lang on topic Dima in Ukraine
Congratulations Dima

Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dima Ukraine, PaulFH

More
1 year 7 months ago #239964 by Morris
Replied by Morris on topic Dima in Ukraine
Dima
Dima,
I am very pleased to see that you have received the award for Dignity and Patriotism. I am very sure that you deserve this recognition of your service to your Country and Countrymen.

Congratulations to a good Patriot.

I have my shoulder to the wheel,
my nose to the grindstone,
I've put my best foot forward,
I've put my back into it,
I'm gritting my teeth,

Now I find I can't do any work in this position!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dima Ukraine, PaulFH

Time to create page: 0.650 seconds