Dima in Ukraine

More
1 year 7 months ago #239973 by Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, wee-allis

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 7 months ago #239975 by hayseed
Replied by hayseed on topic Dima in Ukraine
Belated Congratulations on Your Award, Dima... Well done.!

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Dima Ukraine, PaulFH

More
1 year 7 months ago #239992 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
Hello my friend Bruce! Your fourth donation I have given towards the purchase of the drone! Today, the organizers raised the necessary amount! Here you will find a thank you from the organizers!
www.facebook.com/iryna.kramar/posts/pfbi..._t=mention&ref=notif
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

More
1 year 7 months ago #240013 by Dima Ukraine
Two hundred and thirty-first day of the war of the Ukrainian people against russian terrorists. In two days of massive shelling, the russian fascists have damaged 30% of Ukraine's energy facilities! The russian barbarians probably think that they can provoke panic among the civilian population if they leave us without electricity, and consequently without light and heat. The russian slaves cannot understand one global truth, that Ukrainians are willing to endure such inconveniences for their freedom! The Ukrainian people have already shed so much blood that communal inconveniences are a trifle which can only frighten putler and his jackals! On the positive side, our air defence has improved, shooting down 60% of russian missiles and iranian drones!
And I'm about to go on night duty!
Glory to Ukraine!
russian fascist casualties on 12 October!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, asw120, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #240028 by mammoth
Replied by mammoth on topic Dima in Ukraine
This latest bombardment on civilians has shaken NATO into a more proactive stance and they are now talking about providing a curtain of air defence.
It is fairly obvious that the Russians are acting without any logical rationale as they are using up their diminishing supplies of precision munitions on non military targets.
Last edit: 1 year 7 months ago by mammoth.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dima Ukraine, PaulFH, wee-allis

More
1 year 7 months ago #240049 by asw120
Replied by asw120 on topic Dima in Ukraine
It seems to me that Putin's most recent actions will only serve to strengthen the Ukrainians' resolve.
Much like poking a wasp nest....

Jarrod.

“I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them”

― Adlai E. Stevenson II
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dima Ukraine, Inter-Action, PaulFH

More
1 year 7 months ago #240050 by Dima Ukraine

It seems to me that Putin's most recent actions will only serve to strengthen the Ukrainians' resolve.
Much like poking a wasp nest....

Jarrod.
100%

More
1 year 7 months ago #240051 by Dima Ukraine
Two hundred and thirty-second day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian occupiers!
Yesterday, participants in an emergency special session of the UN General Assembly supported a draft resolution condemning russia's illegal "annexation" of Ukraine's occupied regions. 143 countries supported the resolution, 5 countries showed their true face as tyrants and terrorist collaborators - russia, belarus, dPRk, syria and nicaragua. 35 countries abstained, including China and India, countries with billions of inhabitants. Is it to be understood that 35 countries are willing to sacrifice the lives of the people of the occupied countries, depending on their personal gain! Double standard, look at the list! Well nothing, history will boomerang back to each nation according to its merits, if not in this generation, then in the next one for sure! Five rogue countries that support terror and genocide deserve the most severe condemnation of world civilization and exclusion from all peace organizations!
Today over my city, our air defence shot down two Kalibr missiles. While on the ground, the war is moving away from us, from the sky, the deadly threat is getting very close!
We will still hold out and defeat fascist russia, especially if we are provided with planes!!!
Glory to Ukraine!
russian occupant losses as of 13 October!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950, Dodgeydude

More
1 year 7 months ago #240063 by Dima Ukraine
One hundred and thirty-third day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the Russian occupiers!
These few days I won't be able to send messages!
Glory to Ukraine!
Losses of Russian occupiers on 14 October!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950, Dodgeydude

More
1 year 7 months ago #240115 by Dima Ukraine
Two hundred and thirty-fifth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists. Some 9,000 russian fascists have arrived in belarus, along with belarusian troops, preparing an offensive against Ukraine. iran is preparing to sell missiles, to russia. So it's going to be a hot winter in Ukraine.
In the east and south of Ukraine, in fierce battles, our heroes continue to wrest from the russian occupiers, meter by meter, the Ukrainian land. A friend of mine who recently came on holiday is now at the front line, or as our military say, ground zero, at the site of the fiercest fighting and, so far, there is no contact with him.
I, for the first time since the war began, arranged a holiday for myself and my family, going to visit my brother for two days. Today I arrived and managed to help unload humanitarian aid from our American friends!
Glory to Ukraine!
russian fascist casualties on October 15-16!

The following user(s) said Thank You: eerfree, Morris, PaulFH, asw120, wee-allis, werkhorse, oliver1950, Dodgeydude

Time to create page: 0.675 seconds