Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
1 year 6 months ago #240538 by Gryphon
Replied by Gryphon on topic Dima in Ukraine

I do not understand why in 250 days of bitter confrontation our friends did not provide us with a single plane. This is the only resource we are woefully short of and it is not being renewed!

My understanding is that if Ukraine is supplied with planes and or munitions with a longer range then the war could be taken into Russian territory and it turns from defence to offence and that would potential change the level of involvement of countries supporting either side. While the war is 'contained' in Ukraine then the self interest of other countries is preserved and support can remain limited to limited munitions and vehicles and not troops or direct involvement.

Terry
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #240556 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
Two hundred and fifty-first day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists. The air-raid alert has just ended. Today received a thank you for you my friends from our heroes.
A bit of history. In combat conditions, vehicles on the front line have a short life. First of all, vehicles move at night with headlights off in rough terrain, the suspension of the vehicle breaks even on jeeps. During the day, you have to move very fast, because russian drones are constantly watching our vehicles and very often russian projectiles hit the target. So the guys have to update their vehicle fleet frequently. The photo shows another acquisition by our heroes, but the vehicle had to be repaired. So I gave the rest of your donations ($260) to repair this vehicle. Thank you very much from our heroes. There is a white cross on the vehicle, this is the identification mark on our military vehicles. If you want a full picture write to me. Understand my friends, you can be proud of such photos, you are on the side of light and good, helping our heroes to destroy fascism! Your heirs will be proud of your position and deeds!
Glory to Ukraine!
russian occupant losses as of November 1!

Last edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Dima Ukraine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, asw120, oliver1950

More
1 year 6 months ago #240557 by Dima Ukraine

I do not understand why in 250 days of bitter confrontation our friends did not provide us with a single plane. This is the only resource we are woefully short of and it is not being renewed!

My understanding is that if Ukraine is supplied with planes and or munitions with a longer range then the war could be taken into Russian territory and it turns from defence to offence and that would potential change the level of involvement of countries supporting either side. While the war is 'contained' in Ukraine then the self interest of other countries is preserved and support can remain limited to limited munitions and vehicles and not troops or direct involvement.

Terry
Do you really think we need the land of russia? We are not barbarians.
Or do you think our heroes will miss and hit russian territory? This is a very great responsibility. I know for a fact that there are orders in the army not to shoot at russian territory under any circumstances. If our troops were allowed to fire on russian territory we would have long ago hit the Belgorod region of russia from which we are shelled every day. But we are not firing back at russian territory.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

More
1 year 6 months ago #240558 by Dima Ukraine
Many thanks to the Australian people for the new batch of armoured cars!
The following user(s) said Thank You: asw120, werkhorse

More
1 year 6 months ago #240559 by Gryphon
Replied by Gryphon on topic Dima in Ukraine

Terry
Do you really think we need the land of russia? We are not barbarians.
Or do you think our heroes will miss and hit russian territory? This is a very great responsibility. I know for a fact that there are orders in the army not to shoot at russian territory under any circumstances. If our troops were allowed to fire on russian territory we would have long ago hit the Belgorod region of russia from which we are shelled every day. But we are not firing back at russian territory.

I agree with you that Ukraine is not interested in Russian territory or going on the offensive, however according to some analysis airing here the lack of supply of airplanes and long range munitions is all to do with the US and other countries not wanting to get dragged into the conflict with boots on the ground in Russia, Belarus etc. The orders not to shoot on Russia territory I believe are in part conditions that come with the military aid from the US.

Terry
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

More
1 year 6 months ago #240574 by Dima Ukraine
Two hundred and fifty-second day of the Ukrainian people's war against russian terrorists. Once again Iranian drones are attacking Ukraine and there is information about the sale of Iranian short range ballistic missiles to the russian fascists. Appreciate the example of the bureaucracy of today's politicians. The issue of recognition of russia as a state sponsor of terrorism is under consideration. Logically a sponsor is someone who finances or provides goods or services to a partner. Since iran provides russia with arms, it is iran that sponsors terrorism, and russia is a terrorist. The world needs to learn to call things by their proper names. russia is the world's number one terrorist country which is now carrying out the genocide of the Ukrainian people! And I am going on night duty!
Glory to Ukraine!
russian terrorist losses for November 2!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis, werkhorse, oliver1950, Dodgeydude

More
1 year 6 months ago #240575 by Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, wee-allis

More
1 year 6 months ago #240585 by Dima Ukraine
Two hundred and fifty-third day of the Ukrainian people's war against russian terrorists. Today 107 Ukrainian servicemen have returned from captivity, among them 74 heroes from the legendary Azovstal plant. It is a good day when our heroes return home.
Today, russian mad terrorists have again shelled Europe's largest nuclear power plant, with two power lines damaged. The power plant itself runs solely on diesel generators, which can only keep the power plant running for 15 days.
Hail to Ukraine!
russian terrorist losses for 3 November!
The following user(s) said Thank You: eerfree, Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950, Dodgeydude

More
1 year 6 months ago #240594 by Dima Ukraine
Two hundred and fifty-fourth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian occupiers. The air-raid alert has recently ended and russian fascists have once again shelled the peaceful territory of Ukraine.
Fierce fighting is taking place in the east of Ukraine, in the Donetsk region. The number of attacks by the russian occupiers has tripled, with up to 80 attacks a day in some parts of the front.
There are several friends and acquaintances of mine fighting there who have not been in touch for several days. During active combat operations, our servicemen are forbidden to use mobile phones. Considering that even on relatively calm days the duration of a call was limited to dozens of seconds, one can imagine how intense the fighting is now. I trust that my friends will be all right, as far as is possible in such circumstances.
Glory to Ukraine!
russian occupant losses as of 4 November!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
1 year 6 months ago #240607 by Dima Ukraine
Two hundred and fifty-fifth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian occupiers. Today is a good day. My friend got in touch. There has been no contact with him for nine days. Nine days of continuous fierce fighting, in which my friend risked his life every second to destroy the russian fascists. He is a true Hero who, risking his life and sacrificing his health, demonstrates one of the main meanings of our lives - to defend freedom, to protect his relatives and loved ones, and to defend his homeland!
This message will be read by my friend's wife who gave me this wonderful news. I want her to know that she too is a heroine, like thousands of Ukrainian wives and mothers who save our heroes with their prayers and support. During one of the battles, my friend lost his phone, but that is not the main thing. The main thing is that he is alive, because not all his comrades-in-arms managed to survive. Eternal memory to the Heroes who gave their lives for freedom of their Motherland.
Glory to Ukraine!
Losses of russian occupants on November 5!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis, werkhorse

Time to create page: 0.589 seconds