Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
1 year 6 months ago #241142 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
Two hundred and sixty-ninth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists. Today is a relatively calm day. The rRussian fascists are probably preparing a new mass rocket attack from long distances because they have had little success in close combat. The russian fascists only have good successes in war with the unarmed!
I was sent a picture of the guys who are fighting on the front line, they have recently repaired their vehicle. Winter had arrived, so they needed winter tyres Geoffrey and Fred, with your donations have bought winter tyres for the car that has gone to the front line!
Glory to the Ukraine!
russian fascist casualties as of 19 November!

The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Morris, Inter-Action, PaulFH, asw120, wee-allis, oliver1950

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 5 months ago #241168 by Dima Ukraine
Two hundred and seventieth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Today russian fascists shelled the Zaporizhzhya nuclear power plant (the largest in Europe) more than a dozen times. As a result of the shelling the technological equipment was damaged.
We are not surprised at the insanity of the russians, barbarity and destruction is in their genetics.
The situation in the east of Ukraine is very difficult for our army, because in terms of personnel and weaponry, the russian fascists have an obvious superiority. russian fascists are shelling our defenders' positions with all kinds of weapons, from mortars to planes! But our heroes are holding the blow at the cost of outstanding courage and heroism.
And I am going on night duty.
Glory to Ukraine!
russian fascist casualties on 20 November!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950, Dodgeydude

More
1 year 5 months ago #241190 by Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

More
1 year 5 months ago #241197 by Dima Ukraine
Two hundred and seventy-first day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists. Today the russian fascists shelled the city of Kherson, from which they were driven out by our army. As a result of the shelling, unarmed civilians have once again been killed. Such a war in russian style, against unarmed people, against children, against women, against old people. War against everyone who loves freedom, against everyone who values democracy, and therefore against the civilized world!
Glory to Ukraine!
Losses of russian fascists on November 21!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
1 year 5 months ago #241218 by Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

More
1 year 5 months ago #241223 by Dima Ukraine
Two hundred and seventy-second day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists. Look at the picture of this girl in front of the rocket. This is what fascist russia is offering the world! Who would wish such a fate for their child?
Glory to Ukraine which stands up to the russian child murderers!
Losses of russian fascists on November 22!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, Inter-Action, PaulFH, Pierre, Tacho, wee-allis, oliver1950, Dodgeydude

More
1 year 5 months ago #241236 by Dima Ukraine
Two hundred and seventy-third day of the Ukrainian people's war against the russian child murderers. Today a russian missile hit a maternity home. An infant who was only two days old was killed and his mother was taken to hospital with injuries. According to official figures, russian fascists killed 438 children during the war, we do not know how many children died in the occupied territories. Tens of thousands of Ukrainian children were taken away by russian fascists to their hellish country. Thousands of Ukrainian children were left orphans. The country of the damned is the name of modern russia!
Glory to Ukraine!
Losses of russian child murderers as of November 23!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, Pierre, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
1 year 5 months ago #241238 by Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, Pierre, wee-allis

More
1 year 5 months ago #241269 by Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, Pierre, wee-allis

More
1 year 5 months ago #241295 by Dima Ukraine
Two hundred and seventy-fourth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists. Today marks exactly nine months since russian fascists attacked independent, democratic Ukraine. My people are worthy of taking the hit, from a russian terrorist who is many times superior. For 9 months our heroic army has been destroying the satanic army of russians who threaten the entire civilized world. 9 months we have already given to the NATO countries to reinforce their armed forces!
Yesterday I had so much work that I only found out late at night that my country, again, was shelled by russian terrorists who killed 10 unarmed Ukrainians.
Yesterday a container of humanitarian aid arrived from our American friends, with two jeeps and medical equipment. They unloaded it until evening, but we made it before the power was cut off. And in the evening we went on night duty. In the morning I gave classes to my students, then I loaded and unloaded a minibus with warm clothes for the victims of the russian shelling. I came home and am writing you a post. Out of 33 hours, I slept for 3 hours.
Glory to Ukraine!
russian terrorist losses for the 9th month of the war!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, Lang, PaulFH, Pierre, asw120, wee-allis, werkhorse, oliver1950

Time to create page: 0.657 seconds