More
1 year 6 months ago #240617 by Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #240620 by Lang
Replied by Lang on topic Dima in Ukraine
To give Dima a bit of a lift.

US Javelins at work. Even the fantastic speed of the Russian tanks is no match.
Last edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Lang.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dima Ukraine, PaulFH

More
1 year 6 months ago #240629 by Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, wee-allis

More
1 year 6 months ago #240634 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
Two hundred and fifty-sixth day of the Ukrainian people's war against the russian perverts. Today was a relatively quiet day, probably the russian occupiers are traditionally preparing for tomorrow's shelling, as they do every Monday.
Today I was stunned by information from the recently liberated territories in eastern Ukraine about how russian perverts raped and abused children during the occupation, just as they did at the beginning of the war near Kiev. What kind of creature does one have to be to rape children? Rape is a disgusting phenomenon in any case, but when it comes to children, it is horrible. I believe that every russian pervert and their ringleader putler will face the deserved punishment!
Glory to Ukraine!
Losses of russian perverts on 6 November!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950, Dodgeydude

More
1 year 6 months ago #240662 by Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

More
1 year 6 months ago #240685 by Dima Ukraine
Two hundred and fifty-seventh day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian occupiers. Surprisingly, it is Monday and there have been no air-raids. The main strikes today are concentrated by the russian occupiers in the Donetsk and Luhansk regions. Our heroic troops are holding back numerous attacks, which are accompanied by heavy casualties in manpower. The situation on the front is so dynamic that there are situations when our troops retreat in the morning due to heavy shelling by russian artillery, but by the evening they get their positions back. Yesterday our command said that during the war our army had not lost a single Himars installation, which is evidence of the competent work of the Ukrainian firing squads. The professionalism of our army is growing every day, unfortunately at such an expensive price. Once again I wish we were provided with warplanes, and may my dream materialize!
Glory to Ukraine!
Losses to the russian occupiers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950, Dodgeydude

More
1 year 6 months ago #240709 by Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, wee-allis

More
1 year 6 months ago #240726 by Dima Ukraine
Two hundred and fifty-eighth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian occupiers.
There were no air-raid alarms today. This is beginning to get alarming!
I am even more worried about my friend, who is now receiving pre-medical treatment as he got hypothermia and dehydration during the fighting. Hopefully they can get him home soon to provide some quality treatment here.
And I am rushing to night duty!
Glory to Ukraine!
russian occupants' losses for November 8!

More
1 year 6 months ago #240749 by Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: eerfree, PaulFH, wee-allis

More
1 year 6 months ago #240760 by Dima Ukraine
Two hundred and fifty-ninth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian occupiers!
Today good news has come from the front line. In the east and south of Ukraine, our heroic troops have repulsed the russian occupiers in most parts of the front. But the fighting is very hard, as the Russian occupiers have increased significantly at the expense of the newly mobilised. So the Ukrainian land will get more re-mulch from the russian meat!
And after yesterday's night duty, today I managed to take part in loading the car with food, which will go to our heroes on the front line.
Glory to Ukraine!
Losses of russian occupants as of November 11!

The following user(s) said Thank You: eerfree, Morris, Lang, PaulFH, asw120, wee-allis, werkhorse, oliver1950, Dodgeydude

Time to create page: 0.621 seconds