Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
1 year 5 months ago #240802 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
Two hundred and sixtieth day of the war of the Ukrainian people for their independence against fascist russia. Yesterday our heroic troops liberated 12 settlements in the south of Ukraine. The russian commanders were quick to declare that the russian fascists were retreating as planned. But we know at what cost putler's plan is achieved. The city of Kherson, where our troops are advancing, is now without light and communications. According to local residents, russian fascists are mining the city of Kherson, the russian military are disguised in civilian clothes and are occupying the flats of Kherson residents they kicked out earlier. Our command assumes that russian fascists are preparing a trap for our army, so we are closely monitoring the actions of russian fascists.
Glory to Ukraine!
russian fascists' losses as of 10 November.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 5 months ago #240824 by Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

More
1 year 5 months ago #240830 by Dima Ukraine
Two hundred and sixty-first day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists.
Today a russian fascist rocket again hit a residential building in the city of Mykolaiv. According to preliminary data, six civilians were killed.
Amidst the tragic news, there is good news. Our heroic troops have entered the city of Kherson. russian fascists overestimated their capabilities, because apart from the unconditional success of the Ukrainian army, russian fascists had no support from the local population! The work of the Ukrainian partisans in the city of Kherson, who did not let the russian fascists sleep in peace, should also be noted!
Glory to Ukraine!
Losses of the russian occupiers on 11 November!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, asw120, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
1 year 5 months ago #240862 by Dima Ukraine
Two hundred and sixty-second day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian occupiers!
Today the russian occupiers have stepped up their attacks in the Donetsk and Luhansk regions of Ukraine. After yesterday's entry of our army into Kherson, the russian fascists are frantically trying to demonstrate some success. In eastern Ukraine, the russian fascists have good supplies, unlike in the southern direction, where our troops have destroyed most warehouses and roads, virtually destroying logistics.
Today our military received a drone for which we recently collected donations. Special thanks to Bruce, whose donations I donated to the drone.
Glory to Ukraine!
russian fascist losses as of 12 November!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
1 year 5 months ago #240867 by Lang

More
1 year 5 months ago #240871 by Eightpot
Replied by Eightpot on topic Dima in Ukraine
For a change, some enjoyable scenes from Kherson.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1142038...-Ukraine-troops.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: Inter-Action, PaulFH, oliver1950

More
1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #240872 by Lang
Replied by Lang on topic Dima in Ukraine
Excellent news. I doubt there is going to be much more forward movement in the near future in this area and the main battlefield will move further north.

It is one thing for the Russians to carry out an unopposed retreat across the river but if you look at the photo an opposed crossing assault at this stage will create huge numbers of casualties and can not be guaranteed of success. This is a really big river! What it has done is fix the Russians in position because they will have the same problem assaulting back again.

It allows the Ukrainians to shift lots of troops north to assist in the battles there and just leave holding troops on the bank of the river. Of course it allows the Russians to do the same. This siuation allows exhausted units to be rotated to quiet holding positions to be replaced by the rested troops from the river bank to head north to battle.

This is Kherson in better days.

Ukraine is doing really well aided by the fact the Russians are running their show really badly.
Last edit: 1 year 5 months ago by Lang.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dima Ukraine, PaulFH, oliver1950

More
1 year 5 months ago #240873 by Morris
Replied by Morris on topic Dima in Ukraine
That is wonderful news.
Glory to Ukraine, Glory to heros.

I have my shoulder to the wheel,
my nose to the grindstone,
I've put my best foot forward,
I've put my back into it,
I'm gritting my teeth,

Now I find I can't do any work in this position!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dima Ukraine, oliver1950

More
1 year 5 months ago #240896 by Dima Ukraine
Two hundred and sixty-third day of the Ukrainian people's war against russian terrorists.
The russian fascists have concentrated one hundred and thirty thousand troops in the eastern direction and the number of attacks on our army positions has increased.
Today, I had the honour to speak to my heroic friend, who is still recovering from heavy fighting. Unfortunately I cannot now retell the content of our conversation, which left a very grave impression. I am glad my hero friend is alive, but this is the only positive thing I can register after our conversation!!!
Glory to Ukraine!
russian occupant losses as of 12 November!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, Tacho, wee-allis, oliver1950, Dodgeydude

More
1 year 5 months ago #240934 by Lang

Time to create page: 0.609 seconds