Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
1 year 6 months ago #240954 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
Two hundred and sixty-fourth day of the Ukrainian people's war against the russian thieves. As the russian fascists fled the city of Kherson, they stole everything possible, from museum exhibits to ambulances and medical equipment. The russian army demonstrates its essence as murderers, rapists and thieves. No honour, no courage, a disgrace to the military. They called themselves the second army in the world, but forgot to specify the army of whom - the army of murderers, rapists and thieves. Shame on the russian army!
And I go on night duty again!
Glory to Ukraine!
Losses of russian thieves on 14 November!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, Tacho, wee-allis, oliver1950

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 6 months ago #241003 by Dima Ukraine
Today Russian fascists hit our power plant with a missile. There is no light anywhere. I am writing this message from my phone. Internet is very bad.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, asw120

More
1 year 6 months ago #241004 by Dima Ukraine

Two hundred and sixty-fourth day of the Ukrainian people's war against the russian thieves. As the russian fascists fled the city of Kherson, they stole everything possible, from museum exhibits to ambulances and medical equipment. The russian army demonstrates its essence as murderers, rapists and thieves. No honour, no courage, a disgrace to the military. They called themselves the second army in the world, but forgot to specify the army of whom - the army of murderers, rapists and thieves. Shame on the russian army!
And I go on night duty again!
Glory to Ukraine!
Losses of russian thieves on 14 November!
Today Russian fascists hit our power plant with a missile. There is no light anywhere. I am writing this message from my phone. Internet is very bad.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, Normanby, PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
1 year 6 months ago #241005 by Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, wee-allis

More
1 year 6 months ago #241026 by Dima Ukraine
Two hundred and sixty-sixth day of the Ukrainian people's war against russian terrorists. Yesterday, the russian terrorist nation launched one of the heaviest missile strikes on Ukrainian territory during the war. As the Big 19 (20-1=19) summit takes place, russia once again spat in the face of the civilised world. The russian terrorists fired more than 90 missiles: about 70 X-101/X-555 cruise missiles from strategic bombers, 20 Kalibr missiles from ships in the Black Sea. In addition, the enemy used 10 Iranian kamikaze drones. Our air defences shot down 73 cruise missiles and all the kamikaze drones. But some of the missiles reached their targets and about 10 million Ukrainians were left without light and heat, including my city. A russian missile flew into Poland and killed two Poles. I was saying that this is the third world war but I don't think that NATO will stand up for Poland, I think they will wait for missiles in Berlin or Paris!
I, with my five-year-old daughter, was caught in an attack across town from my home. In an instant, the lights went out in the whole town. My daughter and I went to the bus stop to get home. Only car headlights illuminated the town, but when our bus pulled up with the lights on, my daughter cheered up. We had a long ride, about an hour instead of 20 minutes, because the traffic lights did not work and there were few traffic controllers, so there was a lot of traffic on the road. When I got home, I found that the heating in the flat did not work and the internet at home did not work, and the internet on the phone was very slow and constantly lost. The electricity was repaired overnight and there is electricity today, but now there is an air raid again and who knows where the next russian terrorist missile will land. We will withstand anything, the main thing is that our army has weapons and everything we need!
Glory to Ukraine!
russian terrorist losses for November 15-16!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, asw120, wee-allis, oliver1950, Dodgeydude

More
1 year 6 months ago #241068 by Dima Ukraine
Two hundred and sixty-seventh day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists. Today we had our first snowfall and the russian fascists began rocket attacks on Ukraine from the morning. Yesterday five civilians were killed by russian missiles. The russian fascists have drastically changed their strategy of attacking my country. After a few weeks of relative calm, the russian fascists have decided to wage war from a distance. Using strategic bombers and ships that are beyond the reach of our army, the russian fascists are bombing our country. Sneakily, from long distances, powerful russian missiles are killing peaceful Ukrainians. And we are told that we can't strike at russian territory. But at the very least, we can fire Kalibr missiles at russian ships that are in Ukrainian Crimea. Probably here too is a ban by the international community, which is afraid of being left without Ukrainian grain. If we hit the russian ships, the russian fascists will not let the ships with Ukrainian grain out of the port of Odessa.
Glory to Ukraine!
russian fascists' losses as of 17 November!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950, Dodgeydude

More
1 year 6 months ago #241072 by Lang

More
1 year 6 months ago #241096 by Lang

More
1 year 6 months ago #241113 by Dima Ukraine
Two hundred and sixty-eighth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian executioners. Today is a relatively calm day from russian shelling. But 10 million Ukrainians, that's 25% of the country's population, are without light and heat. This is genocide perpetrated by fascist russia against Ukrainians!
In almost every settlement liberated from the russian fascists, our police find torture rooms. In the city of Kherson 4 torture rooms have already been found. In these rooms peaceful Ukrainians were tortured, is this not a confirmation of genocide against Ukrainian people. russian fascism has no limits, and the longer the war continues, the greater the bloodlust of russian executioners will be. And the war, according to experts, will go on for at least two more years. Be strong my people, we will withstand the blows of russian fascists and defeat bloodthirsty russia!
Glory to Ukraine!
Losses of russian executioners as of November 18!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, Inter-Action, PaulFH, husky, wee-allis, oliver1950, Dodgeydude

More
1 year 6 months ago #241124 by Lang

Time to create page: 0.597 seconds