Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
1 year 5 months ago #241319 by Lang
Replied by Lang on topic Dima in Ukraine
This should make Dima happy.

Some very unhappy Russian soldiers. It starts after the tank story.

The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, wee-allis

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 5 months ago #241336 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine

This should make Dima happy.

Some very unhappy Russian soldiers. It starts after the tank story.

My friend!
I will be happy when there is not a single russian fascist on Ukrainian territory. I will be happy when my children will not be threatened by russian missiles. And I will be happy when my country is rebuilt!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, Tacho, oliver1950

More
1 year 5 months ago #241337 by Dima Ukraine
Two hundred and seventy-fifth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists.
Today the russian fascists are again shelling the territory of Ukraine from long distances. In close combat, thanks to the heroic efforts of our army, the russian fascists have no success. Sneakily, knowing that we are not firing on fascist russia's territory, russian murderers are at war with unarmed Ukrainians. russian fascists are at war with maternity homes and hospitals, schools and kindergartens, nursing homes for the elderly and energy infrastructure. The meanness of the russian barbarians, demonstrates their weakness!
Glory to Ukraine!
Losses of russian fascists on 25 November!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
1 year 5 months ago #241350 by Lang
Replied by Lang on topic Dima in Ukraine
Dima

We all know in the big picture you can not be happy but I just thought it would give you a small lift to see that Putin and his incompetant officer corps are treating their soldiers as badly as Stalin did in WW2. No motivation or spirit.

It makes one motivated Ukraine soldier worth 3 Russians and even more when you consider the two command styles.

Over a half a million German civilians killed by Allied carpet bombing, over 50,000 British civilans killed by German bombing only made the populations stronger and more determined. It puts everyone on the front line not just the soldiers whose "job" it is to fight. Putin has not learned that lesson and from what we see on TV all he has done is bind the Ukraine people tighter and more determined to win.

As you say "Glory to Ukraine"

Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dima Ukraine, eerfree, Morris, Inter-Action, PaulFH, wee-allis, werkhorse, oliver1950

More
1 year 5 months ago #241385 by Dima Ukraine
There is no light anywhere. I am writing this message from my phone. Internet is very bad.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lang, PaulFH, wee-allis

More
1 year 5 months ago #241387 by Lang

More
1 year 5 months ago #241428 by Dima Ukraine
Two hundred and seventy-seventh day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists. The lights are now on and I am writing this post at once, as the electricity can be cut off at any moment. Today I had the honour of talking on the phone to a heroic friend of mine who continues to receive treatment. The aftermath of one of the last fierce battles in which he took part has given him health complications. In spite of this, my friend is in a fighting mood. His confidence in Ukraine's victory is inspiring!
Positional battles continue in the east of Ukraine, where the russian fascists are having no success.
Today it is relatively calm in Ukraine, so our electricians continue to rebuild the destroyed energy system.
Glory to Ukraine!
russian fascists' losses as of 26-27 November!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, asw120, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
1 year 5 months ago #241429 by Dima Ukraine
My friends, it is currently snowing and very cold on the front line, so our heroes are in need of generators, inverters and batteries! If anyone has the financial ability to donate generators, inverters and batteries for our warriors, please support the request. We need generators from 6.5 kW, batteries for 100 and 200, inverters from 1.5 kW. If you have such equipment and do not use it, maybe you could donate it to our heroes?

More
1 year 5 months ago #241438 by Lang

More
1 year 5 months ago #241461 by Dima Ukraine
Two hundred and seventy-eighth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian occupiers. There were no air raids today, but there was no electricity all day. Now the lights are back on and I am writing for you at once.
In eastern Ukraine, the russian fascists are trying to attack, but to no avail. Severe weather conditions make it impossible for heavy equipment to move because the ground is very soft.
The snow has melted, the mud is knee-deep, the trenches are flooded with water, these are the conditions under which our heroes are fighting. Even cellophane bags on their socks do not hold back the water, so our fighters move for several days with absolutely wet feet, which freeze at night. But the heroes hold their ground and do not give any chance to the russian fascists.
There are cases when russian fascists disguise themselves in the uniforms of dead Ukrainian soldiers and come very close to the positions of our defenders, but they do not know the passwords, so they are left to rot in the mud!
And last night I managed to take part in unloading a humanitarian cargo from Poland!
Glory to Ukraine!
Losses of russian fascists as of 28 November!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, asw120, wee-allis, oliver1950

Time to create page: 0.668 seconds