Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
2 years 1 month ago #233172 by Bluey60
Replied by Bluey60 on topic Dima in Ukraine
Dima I hope all is well with you! Or as well as it can be with things in such a mess am a bit worried when you haven’t posted for could of days
All here are thinking of you and your people

Cheers Bluey
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Morris, PaulFH, V8Ian, wee-allis, werkhorse, oliver1950

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #233174 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
Greetings my friends! The false information spread by the Russian occupiers has no limits. Yes, I confirm that the legacy of the Soviet Union in the form of biological laboratories remains in Ukraine. But their functioning practically ceased when the Soviet Union collapsed. And the Americans are not developing anything, on the contrary, they make sure that none of the scientists would even think of developing bacteriological weapons on the territory of Ukraine. The Russian propagandists went even further, intimidating their fellow citizens by saying that the Ukrainians have infected the birds with a virus that exclusively harms the Russians, as if they have one more gene than other nations, which is why the virus will kill them. It is nonsense! It's funny, but unfortunately we are not laughing now! As of yesterday the number of children killed in Ukraine was 108. Excuse me for this heavy picture of a Ukrainian child who suffered as a result of Russian fascists shelling a peaceful convoy as it was leaving Mariupol! But despite such tragedies, we will persevere and win! Glory to Ukraine!
Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Gryphon. Reason: removed large image of child
The following user(s) said Thank You: Inter-Action, PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
2 years 1 month ago #233206 by Dima Ukraine
Twenty-fourth day of war against the Russian fascists, who cannot fight the Ukrainian army, but fight women and children! Bombs and missiles of Russian fascists are purposefully hitting peaceful objects! This way they want to cause panic and fear to peaceful people. But they don't understand that Ukrainians, unlike Russians, are not slaves or herds! Ukrainians are European freedom-loving people who understand the values of a democratic society.
Right now, sensible people all over the world support Ukraine! But there are many officials who put financial interests above the lives of Ukrainians, shame and contempt they will get in the end!
Together with people of good will who continue to support the Ukrainians, we will defeat the Russian fascists anyway!!! And these are their losses in 24 days! Glory to Ukraine!

The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, PaulFH, asw120, V8Ian, wee-allis, Zuffen, oliver1950

More
2 years 1 month ago #233253 by Dima Ukraine
Twenty-fifth day of Ukraine's war of liberation against fascist Russia. If you pay attention to the dynamics of losses of the fascist army of russia, they are insignificant in the last days compared to the beginning of the war. This is due to the fact that the Russian occupant has changed the tactics of the war, now the priority of the fascists have given priority to bombing and rocket attacks! In particular, from Russian ships the long-suffering city of Mariupol was shelled, where according to official information, more than four thousand civilians were killed! There will be no forgiveness for the Russian fascists. I thank everyone who supports the Ukrainian people in this tragic time. Together we will win.
Glory to Ukraine!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Morris, PaulFH, Pierre, asw120, werkhorse, oliver1950

More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #233268 by Lang
Replied by Lang on topic Dima in Ukraine
This is by far the best site I have found. Run by professionals not journalists. Very clear, knowledgeable and quite dispassionate. They obviously have people on the ground feeding them actual situation reports.

www.criticalthreats.org/analysis/russian...-assessment-march-20
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Lang.
The following user(s) said Thank You: eerfree, overlander, PaulFH, Pierre, asw120

More
2 years 1 month ago #233277 by Lang
This is really good history of Ukraine up to 2016. The present situation is just next step from the 2014 Crimea annexation.

The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, Pierre, Tacho

More
2 years 1 month ago #233291 by Dima Ukraine
Twenty-sixth day of Ukraine's war with fascist Russia! Our president addressed parliaments and citizens of different countries! And now the whole world saw who really fights for the truth and who lies, who supports democratic values and who worries about his ass, who is a friend and who is a traitor! I know one thing for sure, Ukrainians will not forget their friends, and will not forgive those who continue to support fascist Russia! Many politicians continue to look for excuses for their cowardice, but cowards always lose, and the 115 Ukrainian children killed by Russian fascists are on the conscience of those politicians who do not support closing the sky over Ukraine! Friends, I draw the exact conclusion that the people of countries are much more honest and stronger than the politicians who govern them! My friends, don't believe the Russian lying propaganda, continue to block trade and any cooperation with fascist Russia, expel all relatives of Russian officials from their countries and take their property! My friends, I am a volunteer and now humanitarian aid has started to come to us from abroad, we are of course grateful for it. But right now we primarily need helmets, body armor, quality optics, drones, thermal imagers, used pickup trucks to be converted into mobile machine guns and cannons! Together we will win, and the more weapons our army has, the faster the victory will come!
Glory to Ukraine!
And these are the losses of the Russian fascists!
The following user(s) said Thank You: wouldyou, Morris, PaulFH, werkhorse, oliver1950

More
2 years 1 month ago #233323 by Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

More
2 years 1 month ago #233365 by Dima Ukraine
Twenty-seventh day of Ukraine's war of liberation against the Russian fascists. Many still doubt that World War III has begun because other countries are not being bombed. But it's only a matter of time. Therefore, the sooner the world rallies against Russian fascism, the fewer victims there will be. And I continue to inform you of the need to transfer even more weapons to Ukraine, of which Russia has many more. To date, the Ukrainians have destroyed three land armies and one air force of the Russian occupiers, a third of all Russian military power.
Glory to Ukraine!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Morris, PaulFH, squeak, oliver1950

More
2 years 1 month ago #233374 by Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

Time to create page: 0.988 seconds