Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
1 week 6 days ago #251758 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
Eight hundred and third day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
russian fascists continue to terrorise peaceful Ukrainians, today several peaceful Ukrainians were killed by the missiles of russian subhumans!
The lorry we loaded a few days ago has arrived at its destination, to our defenders. It delivered food to our soldiers, some of which was collected by our schoolchildren! It's nice to realise our participation in supporting our heroic warriors, who are defending our freedom at the cost of their lives!
And I'm going on another night watch!
Losses of russian fascists on 6 May!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, wee-allis, oliver1950

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 week 4 days ago #251759 by Dima Ukraine
Eight hundred and fourth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!

today russian fascists have legitimised their fuhrer - putler! now there will be more blood and wars in the world! the main russian fascist, who was elected by the same blood-thirsty fascists as him, will provoke the emergence of new military conflicts in different parts of the planet. I was not surprised by the presence of hungarians and slovaks, accomplices of fascism, at the inauguration, but the presence of a representative of France at the blood feast made me very sad!

And our volunteer headquarters is actively preparing to send another aid to our defenders, in addition to food, we will send to our heroes a bus to transport personnel! While world leaders, senselessly looking for ways to appease the bloody dictator putler, we are fighting and not in words, but in deed destroy russian fascism!

Losses of russian fascists on the 5th of May!

More
1 week 3 days ago #251761 by Dima Ukraine
Eight hundred and fifth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Tonight, russian fascists fired 55 missiles and 21 iranian kamikaze drones at Ukrainian peaceful cities! Our air defences shot down 39 missiles and 20 iranian kamikaze drones! Energy infrastructure facilities in different regions of Ukraine have been severely damaged! russian fascists want to leave us without electricity!
And we actively continue our volunteer work! Today we are sending another column to our defenders. We give our soldiers a bus, an SUV, a lot of food and useful things, such as drones! In a few days all this help will be with our defenders and will help them to destroy the russian fascists!

More
1 week 3 days ago #251762 by mammoth
The following user(s) said Thank You: wee-allis

More
1 week 3 days ago #251763 by Dima Ukraine
Eight hundred and sixth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
As a result of russian shelling today, several Ukrainian civilians were killed and many were injured, including children. According to official information, during the full-scale war, russian fascists killed 546 Ukrainian children, this is proven. And there are also dead children in the occupied territories about whom there is no information. According to many experts, the figure 546 can be multiplied by 2, which means that more than a thousand Ukrainian children were killed by the russian creatures! But this will not go unpunished, for every Ukrainian child, our soldiers will kill thousands of russian creatures!
After yesterday's damage by russian fascists to Ukrainian energy infrastructure facilities, we have had problems with electricity. For industrial facilities, electricity supply will be switched off from 18.00 to 24.00, until the damaged energy infrastructure facilities are restored.
I am going to work now, I will hold a class for students, and in the evening I will go on night duty!
Losses of russian fascists on 9 May!

More
1 week 1 day ago #251794 by Dima Ukraine
The eighty-eighth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Today russian fascists have broken through the defences of the Kharkiv region. Unfortunately, our troops are forced to retreat because the russian fascists are using massive aerial bombardments, and we have not received the promised planes and cannot hold back the barrage of aerial bombs.
Today our volunteers delivered support to our defenders: a bus, an SUV and many useful things.
Together with my friend, who co-operates with sappers from different brigades, we sent two large parcels with components needed to make mines, this will help destroy the russian fascists!

More
1 week 21 hours ago #251823 by Dima Ukraine
The eighty-eighth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!Today, for our volunteer organisation, children from Kharkiv region recorded a video thanking us for the humanitarian aid we sent them a few days ago! At these minutes, the russian fascists are advancing on Kharkiv region, and the children recorded the video from a shelter, where there is not even light, because the russian creatures have already destroyed the energy facilities that provided electricity to this region!It is hard for me, a grown man, to watch this video, because I can clearly imagine the danger these children are in, and there is nothing I can do to help them now! It is very painful! But inside, I am overflowing with confidence that the russian fascists will receive the punishment they deserve! Stupid russian bastards, with their microscopic brains, do not realise what misfortunes they are condemning their future generations to!Losses of russian fascists on 11 May!

The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Morris, wee-allis

More
1 week 7 hours ago #251838 by mammoth
The following user(s) said Thank You: wee-allis

More
1 week 6 hours ago #251840 by Dima Ukraine
Eight hundred and ninth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
On the border of Kharkiv region, russian fascists have captured several settlements, so the mass evacuation of peaceful Ukrainians continues! Unfortunately, the capabilities of our defenders are limited by the number of shells and missiles, while the russian fascists are dynamically increasing the number of weapons. Here it is not without the support of north korea and china, which continue to support the russian fascists, north korea supplies millions of shells, and china supplies the necessary components for the manufacture of weapons!
Losses of russian fascists on 12 May!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, oliver1950

More
5 days 20 hours ago #251849 by Dima Ukraine
Eight hundred and tenth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Today, the press service of the General Staff of Ukraine reported about the greatest losses of russian fascists in manpower, during the day our heroes killed more than 1700 russian occupants! On the one hand this is not bad, but on the other hand I clearly understand that our troops suffer heavy losses! So we need to help our defenders even more to save their lives. On the pictures you can see an example of our support, which a few days ago, my friend and I sent to one of the units of our heroes. You can see both the tools for organising a sapper workshop and the elements themselves for making shells! All this needs a lot of money, so if you, my friends, have an opportunity to support our heroes, we will be sincerely grateful for your support!
Losses of russian fascists on 13 May!

Time to create page: 0.804 seconds