Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
1 month 2 days ago #251456 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
Seven hundred and seventy-fourth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists.
The Secretary General of NATO announced the news that the world axis of evil russia-china-north korea-iran is being formed. I spoke about this a year ago, and the head of NATO has only now seen it. To this axis of evil in a short time will join all totalitarian regimes of the world Venizuela, belarus and dozens of African countries. And what will NATO and the whole world democracy do then, when new wars will break out in different parts of the world. This is what weakness, fear, indecision leads to! In Slovakia, in the centre of Europe, a pro-russian president won, and so step by step fascist russia will collapse the EU.
Good news, my heroic friend got in touch. he sent me some photos of the position where he is fighting. I can't post these photos, it's classified. On these photos all houses in the settlement and dozens of artificial pools, which were formed in the craters from the explosions of russian fascists' aerial bombs, are destroyed under the foundations. Imagine, there was a residential house, and in its place there was a swimming pool from a bomb!
My friends, I again appeal to you with a request, our miners vitally need steel balls, which we buy for them. We are given very few shells, so our miners are forced to make their own mines. And the mines need destructive elements to destroy the russian fascists. Who can make donations and support our defenders.
Losses of russian fascists on 7 March!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, wee-allis, oliver1950

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 day ago - 1 month 1 day ago #251459 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and seventy-fifth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Today, the russian fascists have intensified their massive shelling of peaceful towns in the east and south of Ukraine. Throughout the day, russian fascists killed 10 civilians and wounded dozens more Ukrainian civilians. The russian fascists see that our defenders have a serious shortage of shells, tanks and aircraft, so they are taking advantage of this situation and intensifying the genocide of the Ukrainian people. how much more Ukrainian blood must be spilled for the military support for Ukraine to become not verbal but material, how many Ukrainian children, women and the elderly must die at the hands of russian fascists for world leaders to realise the threat of the brown plague around the world!?
Losses of russian fascists as of 8 April!

Last edit: 1 month 1 day ago by Dima Ukraine.

More
1 month 11 hours ago #251466 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and seventy-sixth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Today russian fascists released dozens of kamikaze drones on Ukraine, most of them were shot down by our air defence, but some hit residential houses and infrastructure.
Another video has appeared on the internet showing russian fascists shooting unarmed Ukrainian soldiers who have been captured. Animals don't treat their fellow animals the way russian fascists kill people, which means that russian fascists are worse than animals. Animals kill because of the need to eat and survive, while russian fascists kill for the sake of killing. How do such creatures live in a civilised world? Maybe we are not so civilised, maybe we are bloodthirsty too if we allow russian fascists to breed?
And I'm going on night duty after my main job!
Losses of russian fascists on 9 April!

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #251474 by mammoth
The following user(s) said Thank You: wee-allis

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #251475 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and seventy-seventh day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Today russian fascists killed two Ukrainian children and several pensioners in different cities of Ukraine!
Unfortunately, the situation on the front is not in our favour, russian fascists are occupying new lands of Ukraine. The shortage of shells, aviation and tanks, our heroes overlap with their lives.
The conclusion is one, we can only hope for ourselves, I have no more hopes for our indecisive and cowardly partners!
Therefore, my heroic friend, I and my volunteer friends, and hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians, for whom Ukraine is in the heart, must make even more efforts to be free! And we will do it. Just today I took part in the unloading of three vans, and our volunteers will take food and something else to our defenders in the coming days!

More
4 weeks 1 hour ago #251482 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and seventy-eighth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the Russian fascists!
We continue our struggle for freedom. Today I spent the afternoon working in our volunteer headquarters. We unloaded several food vans so that our volunteers could form food packages, and we loaded one and it went to our heroes in Kharkiv region. today our parliament passed a tougher law on mobilisation, it is necessary to replenish the significant losses of our heroic army. I wrote yesterday that it is with their lives that Ukrainians defend their freedom and the rivers of Ukrainian blood are only increasing. And all around us cowardice and betrayal is the face of the modern world!
Our heroic miners are asking for steel balls to make mines, my friend and I have already exhausted all our possibilities. Friends, if you have even the slightest possibility that we would acquire the necessary request of the military, make your donations. I am disappointed in those who rule this immoral world, but I am not disappointed in you, the common people!

More
3 weeks 6 days ago #251505 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and seventy-ninth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Every day I write about the situation at the front and the massive shelling of peaceful Ukrainian cities by russian fascists. Today the situation has not improved, but on the contrary has worsened especially on the front. Therefore, I have to write about how I can help our heroic defenders with your help. That is why today I again appeal to you with a request for donations for the production of demining kits and steel balls for mines. Funds are needed to purchase materials for the production of mine clearance kits and mines. The easiest way to donate is by PayPal or Western Union. Who wants to take part in liberation of Ukraine and destruction of russian fascists write in personal messages I will answer questions on mechanism of transfer of means!
Now called from the headquarters and I go to unload food for our heroes, and in the evening I go on night duty.
Losses of russian fascists as of 12 April!

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #251513 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and eightieth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
The situation on the front is very difficult, the russian fascists are continuously attacking the positions of our heroes. As our army is inferior to the russian fascists in armament and aviation dozens of times, in some directions our army is forced to retreat.
Our volunteers came to our defenders and brought them food.
In our headquarters the work does not stop, while one van reached our defenders, we are gathering supplies for the next trip of our volunteers.
Unfortunately no one has responded to my request for donations, so I see no point in my further requests. Probably the world thinks, as at the beginning of the war, that we will surrender and lose the war, but it will never happen! Even if now our army is retreating, I believe that sooner or later we will regain our lands and destroy russian fascism!
Losses of russian fascists as of 13 April!

More
3 weeks 4 days ago #251523 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and eighty-first day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
It's been a long time since I wore a suit, nobody loads sacks of flour and potatoes in a suit. Today at my university there was an open day for all those wishing to come to us. So I had to put on a suit and attend the meeting, and then I went to our volunteer headquarters, where our commander showed how many products we have prepared to send to our defenders. most likely tomorrow we will load!
Losses of russian fascists as of 14 March!

More
3 weeks 3 days ago #251549 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and eighty-second day of the war of the Ukrainian people against russian fascists!We are destroyed, but we fight,we are betrayed, but we go forward,the world does not believe us, but we will win!!!Today our headquarters sent to our heroic defenders another help. A minibus converted for military tasks, a passenger car, food and many other useful things that will help our soldiers to destroy the russian fascists, today sent from our base to the east of Ukraine to our heroes! I too took a break from my day job and took part in loading the vans. The day after tomorrow this help will be on the front lines of our soldiers!And I'm going on night duty!Losses of russian fascists as of April 15!

Time to create page: 0.573 seconds