Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
2 months 1 week ago #250780 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
Seven hundred and thirty-fifth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!Our troops are retreating, the russian devils have occupied several settlements. The lack of shells and combat aircraft, which our European and American partners promised us, is the main reason for the retreat of our troops. While our partners are discussing possible arms supplies for the Ukrainian army, the russian devils have amassed a well-armed army of 150,000 on the front line! And now this army has begun an active assault on the positions of our defenders. Positions of our heroes are bombarded with five hundred kilogram bombs, then the enemy artillery is actively working, and then the professional troops of devils come to the assault! There is no one to hold the positions after massive aerial bombardment!!! Such a difficult situation now on the front!Losses of russian fascists as of 28 February!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, wee-allis, oliver1950

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #250793 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and thirty-sixth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!The situation is difficult for our defenders at the front, russian devils are continuously attacking and bombarding the positions of our heroes! And we continue to wait for the promised shells and planes....We loaded the van with food again today. This time our volunteer vehicle will go to the city of Sumy, which the russian devils are shelling every day! This is to help the local population, who have lost everything as a result of shelling of their homes, by russian devils!Losses of russian fascists on 29 February!

More
2 months 1 week ago - 2 months 1 week ago #250804 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and thirty-seventh day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists.
If there is no information from the front on the official news channels, then the situation for our army is very difficult! This has been my pattern for the past year. Today, too, there was no news from the front, which means that our heroes are having a hard time and are forced to retreat, because we have not received the shells and planes that we were promised!
And I'm going on another night watch!
Losses of russian fascists as of 1 March!

Last edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Dima Ukraine.

More
2 months 1 week ago #250813 by mammoth
The following user(s) said Thank You: wee-allis

More
2 months 1 week ago #250814 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and thirty-eighth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Tonight at night a drone-camcajete of russian devils hit a multi-storey residential building in the city of Odessa, 18 flats were completely destroyed! At the moment the bodies of seven people were taken out from under the rubble, among them two babies of 3 months and three years old! I can not post a photo, so as not to violate the rules of the forum, so I will only describe it. Under the concrete slab of the destroyed house you can see the mother's hand and the small hand of a three-month-old baby! One must have strong nerves or complete indifference to look at such a horrible picture! I would show such pictures to all politicians who delay arms deliveries to the Ukrainian army with the comment: "imagine that it could be your wife and your child...". Everything is clear with russian devils, they are purposefully destroying the Ukrainian people, but what about European and American freedom loving politicians, do they have a heart?
Losses of russian fascists as of 2 March!

More
2 months 6 days ago #250819 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and thirty-ninth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Today the number of victims, destroyed by russian devils, of the house in the city of Odessa has reached 10 people. And again from under the rubble pulled out the bodies of a mother with an infant child! I do not have enough words to convey to you the feelings that overwhelm me!
Losses of russian fascists as of 3 March!

More
2 months 5 days ago #250831 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and fortieth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists.
The number of victims whose bodies were taken out of the ruins of the house destroyed by russian devils in the city of Odessa has reached twelve! Already five bodies of children were taken out of the rubble - two babies and children of 3, 8 and 10 years old - this is the russian world!
There is nothing much to say about the front, because there are no changes, our defenders are holding the defence at the cost of their lives, and we have not received the promised shells and planes!
I am alarmed by the lack of communication with my heroic friend, who has not been in touch for a month.
And I'm going on another night watch!
russian fascists' losses on the 4th of March!

More
2 months 5 days ago #250835 by Lang
Replied by Lang on topic Dima in Ukraine
Dima

This is just a demonstration of man's inhumanity to man.

According to the UN latest figures around 11,000 civilians have been killed in the Ukraine war to February. This is a tragedy in 2 years of conflict.

The Palestinian civil deaths of 30,000 in 4 months is a disaster. We have not seen the like since Rwanda.

When will we learn?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris

More
2 months 4 days ago #250847 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and forty-first day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Today is a relatively calm day, there were no massive rocket attacks, but as the recent tragedy in Odessa has shown, massive is not the main thing, one kamikaze drone is enough for a tragedy. Let me remind you that as a result of russian devils' drone hitting a multi-storey building, 12 Ukrainian civilians were killed, including 5 children!
Our scouts managed to sink another ship of russian devils!
No changes on the front, but the fact that my friend is not in touch, does not give me peace!
Today, after the main work, I cut fishing nets from which our voloters will make camouflage nets for our defenders!
Losses of russian fascists on the 5th of March!

More
2 months 3 days ago #250863 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and forty-second day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!There is a difficult situation at the front, my friend is not in touch!Today I received a summons to the military commission, as I was told - to clarify the data. We do not stop work on mobilisation of men from 25 to 60 years old, so we all have to be registered in case of conscription!And today I helped unload the food that villagers collected for our defenders. Our volunteers will sort the food and prepare food packages, which in a few days will be taken to the front, to our heroes!Losses of the russian fascists as of 6 March, as well as losses of the russian devils' naval fleet! 

The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Morris

Time to create page: 0.707 seconds