Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
1 month 1 week ago #251328 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
Seven hundred and sixty-seventh day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Tonight russian fascists again fired missiles at Ukraine! When Ukrainians were sleeping peacefully, russian fascists fired 14 missiles and 11 kamikaze drones. Our air defence shot down 9 missiles and 9 drones! Why russian fascists shell Ukrainian cities at night, because the bloody fascist putler needs a lot of victims, his goal is genocide of Ukrainians. putler has forever been branded a criminal fascist and everyone who communicates with him gets their hands dirty with the blood of the Ukrainian people!
And I'm going on night watch!
Losses of russian fascists on 31 March!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, husky, wee-allis, oliver1950

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 week ago #251341 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and sixty-eighth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Heavy fighting is going on at the front. Despite the fact that the mad russian fascists are throwing large forces into the attack, our heroes repel all attacks. Unfortunately, the obvious advantage of the russian fascists in the sky, does not allow our defenders to carry out counterattacks. So now our defenders are forced to hold defence. I have been writing about the necessity of aviation for our army since the first days of the war, but who hears me if our partners have not heard even our president lately. Our partners have the false impression that the active phase of the war is over and now there are fading position battles on the front. How misguided are our partners, who for a hundred years of history have never understood the imperialist appetites of fascist russia. Any delay in the supply of arms to the Ukrainian army from our partners strengthens fascist russia. Why is that so hard to understand?
Losses of russian fascists as of 1 April!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
1 month 1 week ago #251355 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and sixty-ninth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
My friends! Today I would like to address you with a request for donations for materials necessary for our sappers and miners. My friend, about whom I have often mentioned, makes for sappers various devices for clearing anti-tank mines. And now he is actively supporting the miners, who have ordered steel balls, glue, respirators and much more. We have raised funds for a small batch and have already purchased something, but much more is needed. If you have even a small opportunity to donate, support our heroic defenders!
Losses of russian fascists on 2 April!

More
1 month 1 week ago #251372 by mammoth
The following user(s) said Thank You: wee-allis

More
1 month 6 days ago #251373 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and seventieth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Yesterday, russian fascists fired rockets at a sports college and a kindergarten. Fortunately the children were not killed. Only four college students were injured by shards of glass that shattered as a result of the explosion.
My heroic friend is out of touch! In his direction, the russian fascists are attacking incessantly! I hope he's all right!
And I'm going on another night watch!
Losses of russian fascists on 3 April!

More
1 month 5 days ago #251400 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and seventy-first day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists.
Today the focus of the russian fascists' strikes was centred on the city of Kharkiv. The russian fascists struck the city several times with Iranian kamikaze drones. It should be noted that the russian fascists have a tendency to duplicate their strikes. This means that the second missile or drone of russian fascists, flies after some time in the same place where the first missile or drone flew. The time interval between the first and second hits is slightly longer than the time it takes Ukrainian rescuers to arrive at the site of the first explosion. As a result, the second strike of the russian fascists hits the rescuers. So it happened today in the city of Kharkiv, after the first strike, at the moment when Ukrainian rescuers were pulling civilians out of the rubble, the second kamikaze drone flew in and killed three rescuers. How despicable, how russian it is to stab in the back and kill unarmed people!
Losses of russian fascists on 4 April!

More
1 month 5 days ago #251416 by mammoth
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lang, wee-allis

More
1 month 4 days ago #251427 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and seventy-second day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian people!
Today the russian fascists used the same tactics as yesterday in the city of Kharkiv. Today the target of the russian fascists was the city of Zaporozhye. Rocket and drone strikes, the russian fascists duplicated, and again suffered Ukrainian rescuers who arrived at the scene of the first explosions. Today russian fascists killed four and wounded more than twenty Ukrainian civilians.
At the same time, our partners criticise when our heroes strike russian oil refineries. What do we get? russian fascists are allowed to destroy Ukrainian peaceful cities, but we are not allowed to destroy the factories that produce fuel for the tanks of russian fascists! There is something wrong here, what do you think?
Losses of russian fascists as of 5 April!

More
1 month 4 days ago #251439 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and seventy-third day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
While russian fascists are shelling apartment blocks in Ukraine and killing Ukrainian civilians, our partisans are blowing up oil pipelines and refineries in fascist russia. But our partners openly criticise the actions of our heroes on the territory of fascist russia. If this criticism were voiced by the pro-russian Hungarian Prime Minister viktor orban or the head of China, it would be understandable. But when the criticism comes from the mouth of US Secretary of State Anthony Blinkin, Ukrainians, who are killed by russian fascists every day, are outraged by such criticism. I would like to remind our partners that this is a war, not a military exercise on Ukrainian territory. Therefore, russian fascists should feel fear, as well as peaceful Ukrainians. Double standards will not lead to success, because putler acts unambiguously committing genocide of Ukrainians and keeping democratic countries in fear. And such flirtations with the main world terrorist putler, can boomerang not only in Europe, but also in America in the form of large-scale terrorist attacks. putler perfectly feels the fear and uncertainty of our partners, is it difficult to understand?
And I'm going on night duty at our volunteer headquarters.
Losses of russian fascists as of 6 April!

More
1 month 3 days ago #251455 by mammoth
The following user(s) said Thank You: wee-allis

Time to create page: 0.577 seconds