Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #250281 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
The seven hundred and fourth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Tonight, while I was on duty, there were two air alerts, russian devils fired Iranian kamikaze drones at Ukraine, our air defence shot them all down!
That same night, our volunteers returned, who for several days had been delivering the aid we had prepared in the volunteer headquarters to various positions on the eastern front! Volunteers looked tired, as they had not slept for several nights, but happy that they were able to communicate with our defenders and give them a lot of useful things that will help to exterminate russian devils! Now I will finish the main work and go to the volunteer headquarters, we will collect useful things for our defenders and prepare for a new trip to the combat zone!
Losses of russian fascists as of 29 January!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #250296 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and fifth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Tonight russian devils launched a massive strike by Iranian kamekaze drones, our air defence shot down less than half of them! russian devils launched drones from three directions. In the morning there was also an air alert, russian devils fired missiles at Kharkiv city! Dozens of Ukrainian civilians were injured.
No change on the front! Although the russian devils have attracted a fresh force of forty thousand heads, our heroic defenders are steadfastly holding the defence.
Losses of russian fascists as of 30 January!

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #250307 by mammoth
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lang, PaulFH, wee-allis

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #250310 by Dima Ukraine
The seven hundred and sixth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
At this minute the air raid alarm sounds, which means my little girl is going to the shelter (the basement of the school) with her classmates. I'm at work and can't take her home yet. The alarm is due to the takeoff of the russian devils MIG aircraft, a ballistic missile carrier! Just imagine, because of the take-off of one plane of russian freaks, the work of hundreds of thousands of institutions throughout Ukraine is blocked, children and students are forced to interrupt their studies, employees of state structures interrupt their work, patients in hospitals have to go down to the bomb shelter. And such a paralysis of a country of forty million people is caused by the take-off of one satanic aeroplane!
Heavy fighting continues at the front, russian devils are continuously attacking the positions of our heroic defenders! But our heroes hold the blow and destroy russian devils by the thousands!
I'm going on night duty tonight!
russian fascist losses on 31 January!

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #250325 by Dima Ukraine
The seven hundred and eighth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Yesterday, 205 Ukrainian defenders returned from the captivity of russian devils, which is good news against the background of the latest information from the front.
My heroic friend confirms the daily intensification of the assaults of russian devils on the positions of our defenders. I am amazed and inspired by his courage, more than once he has looked into the eyes of death and continues to fight heroically against the russian devils!
And I went to our volunteer headquarters after night duty, and then after my main job. We were again engaged in unloading, loading and sorting of products, which in a few days will take our heroes to the front line of the front, and so until the evening. I am very tired, but my fatigue has meaning!
Losses of russian fascists as of 1 February!

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #250336 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and ninth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
This afternoon, russian devils bombed the centre of the city of Kherson in the south of Ukraine from planes, a three-storey apartment building was destroyed, two pensioners and a young man were wounded! In addition, russian devils shelled several cities in the east of Ukraine, there are several killed Ukrainian civilians! No changes on the eastern front, first russian devils occupy the positions of our defenders, and then our defenders take their positions back. But russian devils have a tangible superiority in the number of personnel and weapons, at the same time our heroes are holding the defence at a very expensive price - the price of their lives!
I was unloading food at the volunteer headquarters after my main job, in a few days our volunteers will take the next aid to our defenders to the front line, and we are getting ready!
Losses of russian fascists on 2 February!

The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #250337 by Dima Ukraine
My friend Jarrod!
Received donations from you! Thank you very much!
Next week when we receive the purchase we made with your donations, I will give a report. I think you'll like what we've done with your money!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, PaulFH, asw120

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #250360 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and tenth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
russian devils do not stop attacking the positions of our defenders along the entire length of the front. Today alone, about eighty military clashes have been recorded!
Although the russian devils have no success in advancing deep into Ukraine, we are losing our defenders, who at the cost of their lives are holding back the advance of the russian devils!
And we, in our volunteer headquarters, continue our daily work to prepare assistance to our heroic defenders.
And I'm going on another night duty!
Losses of russian fascists on the 3rd of February!

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #250375 by Dima Ukraine
The seven hundred and eleventh day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
There are no changes on the front - there are heavy battles, peaceful cities of Ukraine are shelled by russian devils - there are dead Ukrainians, and we in our volunteer headquarters are working without days off. Today we will talk about something else, and very important for our heroes. Do you know what is depicted in the first photo? These are steel, hardened balls, which are used in the manufacture of bearings. A friend of mine who makes demining equipment has received an order from our deminers for 100kg of these balls. You will understand how these balls are used by our heroes from the rest of the photos! The first order for 100 kg we have already sent to our defenders and they sent a video about how a mine filled with our balls, which was dropped by our heroes from a drone on a russian position, sends two russian devils to hell! (I can't publish this video because of banned sites and social networks, believe me it is impressive!). Now we have received an order for 500 kg of such balls, the cost of one kilo is 6.6 dollars. One kilogram of balls, on average, is enough to make three destroyers of russian devils! We cannot buy bullets for our heroes, this is the competence of the state, but we can buy such balls and send them to our heroes! If you have the opportunity and desire to help Ukrainian heroes, to destroy russian fascists, you can donate the amount convenient for you!

The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, eerfree, Morris, oliver1950

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #250386 by mammoth
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

Time to create page: 0.645 seconds