Dima in Ukraine

More
4 months 1 week ago #249960 by mammoth
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, wee-allis

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 months 1 week ago #249965 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
Six hundred and eighty-third day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
russian devils are dropping bombs on peaceful cities in eastern Ukraine, according to preliminary reports, three children have been killed!
The situation on the front is very difficult, as the russian devils are attacking continuously! Especially the aviation of russian devils, which is dozens of times more than the number of Ukrainian planes, creates problems for our heroic soldiers.
But despite the obvious superiority in military force, the russian devils can not advance, our heroes steadfastly hold the defence!
Glory to Ukraine!
Glory to the heroes!
Losses of russian fascists on 7 January!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
4 months 1 week ago #249982 by Dima Ukraine
Six hundred and eighty-fourth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Today the russian devils launched another massive missile strike on Ukraine! The russian critters fired 51 cruise and ballistic missiles, 8 Iranian kamikaze drones. Our air defence shot down all Iranian kamikaze drones and only 18 missiles!
A few missiles flew into a neighbouring region and killed two Ukrainian civilians.
russian devils want to scare peaceful Ukrainians with such missile strikes, but they will get the opposite result - not scared Ukrainians, but Ukrainians ready to fight for their freedom and destroy russian devils!!!!
Glory to Ukraine!
Glory to the heroes!
Losses of russian fascists on 8 January!

More
4 months 1 week ago #250000 by Dima Ukraine
Six hundred and eighty-fifth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Today was a relatively calm day, there were no air raids and consequently no massive missile strikes! At the same time, russian devils shelled the long-suffering city of Kherson in the south of Ukraine, as a result of which a school and several infrastructure facilities were destroyed and several Ukrainian civilians were wounded!
And our volunteer organisation continues its continuous work to support our heroic warriors!
We loaded the van with military ammunition and medicines, which is going to the front line to our heroes! Due to the severe cold weather, the warriors have become ill, so the medicine will arrive in time!
The carriage has arrived to pick up my overnight hotel. I had to work as a janitor to clear the road of snow. But I couldn't load the van on the carriage, the gearbox is broken and it's impossible to move the van. So my overnight hotel will serve me for some time yet!
Losses of russian fascists on 9 January!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, Lang, PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
4 months 1 week ago #250011 by mammoth
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lang, PaulFH, wee-allis

More
4 months 1 week ago #250018 by Dima Ukraine
Six hundred and eighty-sixth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
This morning started with an air raid as I drove my little daughter to school. I didn't want her to sit in the basement for hours before the air raid was cancelled. My little girl wasn't scared, she's used to sirens wailing at all hours of the day! I try to do my best to distract my child from the negativity of this war. And how many Ukrainian children have already been left without fathers to support them, how many children have been left complete orphans, and most tragically how many Ukrainian children have been killed by russian devils!
Who doesn't want to understand the threat that "russian world" brings, in the end will get such a result as on these photos, and it doesn't matter what part of the planet you are in, because putler taught his stupid people that where russian language sounds, there is russia, and russian language now can be heard in all countries of the world. And the sluggish support of Ukraine, only increases the appetite of the kremlin dwarf and his barbaric herd!
And I'm going on another night watch!
Losses of the russian fascists on the 10th of January!

More
4 months 1 week ago #250029 by Dima Ukraine
Six hundred and eighty-seventh day of the Ukrainian war against the russian fascists!
russian devils do not stop fruitless attacks on the positions of our heroic warriors. Despite the great advantage in manpower and in weapons, russian devils by the hundreds are going home - to hell! Unfortunately, we are also suffering heavy losses due to the lack of aviation.
When will they give us aeroplanes????
Losses of russian fascists on 11 January!

More
4 months 1 week ago #250042 by mammoth
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

More
4 months 1 week ago #250049 by Dima Ukraine
Six hundred and eighty-eighth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Today the Prime Minister of Great Britain came to Ukraine and promised substantial financial and military support to Ukraine in the struggle for freedom. This is good news and of course we are grateful for such support!
Fierce fighting continues in eastern Ukraine, but its intensity has been slightly reduced because the weather has deteriorated and the attack drones are unable to fly. But the aviation of russian devils gives enough problems to our heroic troops!
We really need the planes!
Losses of russian fascists as of 12 January!

More
4 months 1 week ago #250051 by mammoth
Replied by mammoth on topic Dima in Ukraine
V
The following user(s) said Thank You: wee-allis

Time to create page: 0.753 seconds