Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
4 months 1 week ago - 4 months 1 week ago #250054 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
Six hundred and eighty-ninth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!Today the russian devils fired 40 different ballistic and cruise missiles at Ukraine. Our air defences shot down 8 missiles. More than 20 means of air attack, which did not get into the statistics of shot down, did not reach their targets, as a result of active counteraction by Ukrainian means of electronic warfare. In addition, russian missiles are getting worse and flying God knows where.And we've been working at the volunteer headquarters since this morning loading useful stuff, our commander took a picture of me while I was robotically working. My overnight hotel was picked up today. Loaded the anti-drone net, which will be taken to our soldiers on the front line.And tonight I'm going on night duty!russian fascist losses for the 13th of January!

Last edit: 4 months 1 week ago by Dima Ukraine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, asw120, wee-allis, oliver1950

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 months 5 days ago #250060 by Dima Ukraine
The six hundred and ninetieth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Today is a relatively calm day, as there have been no massive rocket attacks. At the same time, russian devils shelled border towns in the south and east of Ukraine, and Ukrainian civilians were injured.
On the eastern front, our heroes continue to successfully repel numerous attacks by russian devils.
My overnight hotel has reached its destination, where it will be renovated and will carry humanitarian supplies!
Today in Davos, at the conclusion of the second year of the russian devils' attack on Ukraine, Ukraine's representatives must convince world leaders that russia does not want peace! Ordinary people throughout the democratic world realise that fascist russia can only be stopped by force, but politicians hope for putler's peacemaking? It's a theatre of the absurd!
Losses of russian fascists as of 14 January!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
4 months 4 days ago #250073 by Dima Ukraine
Six hundred and ninety-first day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists.Today is a relatively calm day, there have been no air raids.But the situation at the front is very difficult. I spoke to my heroic friend, his unit is forced to retreat, due to the significant superiority of the russian devils in military equipment and manpower. If the situation on the front does not improve, we will logically start a full military mobilisation, as we will have to compensate for the lack of weapons with manpower. It is a pity that our partners do not understand this and are slow in supplying us with weapons, as a result our heroes have to sacrifice their lives to keep the defence.And in our volunteer headquarters, we spent the whole day loading vans to send useful things to the front line, to our heroes!Losses of russian fascists as of 15 January!

More
4 months 4 days ago #250081 by Dima Ukraine
Six hundred and ninety-second day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!Today, the air alarm sounded, as the training in schools began, our children again sat in cellars (shelters) for several hours.And I, today from morning until lunch unravelled fishing nets, from them, our volunteers will weave camouflage nets for our heroes on the front line!And in the evening I'm going on night duty!Losses of russian fascists as of 16 January!

More
4 months 3 days ago #250092 by mammoth
The following user(s) said Thank You: eerfree, PaulFH, wee-allis

More
4 months 2 days ago #250099 by Dima Ukraine
Six hundred and ninety-third day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
There is now an air alert over the entire territory of the south and east of Ukraine. russian devils continue their daily terrorisation of peaceful Ukrainian cities with artillery and kamikaze drones! As a result of today's shelling, dozens of Ukrainians have been injured.
On the eastern front, the russian devils continue to attack the positions of our heroes, but without success. Our heroes are reliably defending their positions and preventing russian devils from occupying Ukrainian land.
Losses of fussian fascists as of 17 January!

More
4 months 1 day ago #250121 by Dima Ukraine
Six hundred and ninety-fourth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Today, since morning, the air alarm sounded twice and my little girl went down to the school shelter twice, where she sat with other children, for a total of 2 hours. The alarm sounded because russian devils bombers were taking to the skies. Thankfully there were no missile attacks, but our children's education did not take place either!
Recently I had a little holiday, which, as you understand, I did not have, because I devote all my free time to volunteering. And now I have such a schedule: before lunch at my main job, after lunch I go to the volunteer headquarters, plus every third night I am on duty in the headquarters, and in the evenings I write you messages! And it's been like this every day, without a day off for the second year!!!
Unloading groceries last night!
They just brought a tonne of flour, now we'll unload it!
Losses of russian fascists on the 18th of January!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Gryphon, Morris, PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
4 months 1 day ago #250138 by Dima Ukraine
Six hundred and ninety-fifth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Today is a relatively calm day, there were no air alerts, and therefore no massive rocket attacks on peaceful cities of Ukraine!
Fierce fighting continues in eastern Ukraine between our heroes and the russian devils!
Since morning, russian devils have shelled the long-suffering city of Kherson in the south of Ukraine! Fortunately there are no Ukrainian casualties, only infrastructure!
Our kamikaze drones have been successfully attacking oil depots in fascist russia for days!
And I'm going on another winter night watch!
Losses of russian fascists on 19 January!

More
4 months 4 hours ago #250143 by mammoth
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #250146 by Dima Ukraine
Six hundred and ninety-sixth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists.
russian devils have again mined Europe's largest nuclear power plant in Zaporizhzhya.
On the eastern front there is heavy fighting, russian devils do not stop attacking the positions of our heroes and use all kinds of weapons for this purpose. At the same time our heroes feel the shortage of shells.
By the way, we will not receive the promised one million shells by March this year from our European partners. Probably our partners are gradually changing their priorities and decided to replenish their stocks first, in case fascist russia destroys Ukraine and moves on Europe. And while Ukrainian heroes at the cost of their lives are holding off the offensive of russian fascists, European democratic countries are using the situation to replenish and strengthen their military reserves! Is this fair? The question is rhetorical! Why is it so hard to understand that if you strengthen the Ukrainian army, you can destroy russian fascism, why prepare for an attack on the NATO bloc? The longer the war goes on, the stronger the smell of betrayal is felt. Sorry for the harshness!
Losses of russian fascists as of 20 January!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, PaulFH, oliver1950

Time to create page: 0.607 seconds